Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for slagging off TCL when it’s due, however the big baubles on the tree are amazing. This is why I can’t unfollow this crazy family, small moments of brilliance like these.
they are called holI all’s and are $75 each. The maker was on shark tank selling them

Reactions: 2
They have all those cute clothes but they are dressing sk in a skirt with gift bows stuck on it? The girl was trying to crawl but couldn’t 🙄Definitely peaked too earlier on the Christmas outfit front!

Reactions: 1
wtf what a stupid thing for MKs friends to do if she actually does have the charity turning up tomorrow. I’d be raging if i was Jen

Reactions: 4
wtf what a stupid thing for MKs friends to do if she actually does have the charity turning up tomorrow. I’d be raging if i was Jen
Was it her friends or did Jen just ask MK if it was? I actually feel sorry for Jen for the first time

The whole front garden of the house had been covered in toilet paper and caution tape.. it was everywhere all over the trees and hanging from decorations ..
It definitely seemed a bit mean spirited when they’d only just finished getting everything ready

Isn’t that toilet papering thing an American prank idea that they think is so funny. Along the lines of American pie film etc. I however being in the uk consider it to be vandalism!!

Reactions: 7
Why am I starting to feel that every nice thing they appear to do particularly Tiffany is just an ad to sell online. Make a gift basket for a random follower as a gesture to say thank you for an online community? Then put up a load of affiliate links to the stuff in the basket that just happen to come from Walmart which I get a commission if you buy them. Oh and I’ve probably been paid to advertise Walmart.

Reactions: 6
McKenna Kate seems to have her mother wrapped around her little finger. I bet she is a little bully at school, seems to be a total ringleader and rules the roost

Reactions: 3
How does Tiffany get away with selling knock off Tiffany & Co bracelets? Literally calling it a Tiffany T bracelet - no, it’s counterfeit, a cheap copy? Really annoys me 😬

Did Tiffany say she had her stove on all weekend to heat up a pan of foliage to create a ‘scent’? What the actual. duck the environment hey Tiffany, as long as your house is ‘scented’. Keep your stove on and keep burning those fossil fuels for no reason whatsoever.

Did Tiffany say she had her stove on all weekend to heat up a pan of foliage to create a ‘scent’? What the actual. duck the environment hey Tiffany, as long as your house is ‘scented’. Keep your stove on and keep burning those fossil fuels for no reason whatsoever.
I thought the same..! Just light a candle man!

I love the way she had that fake cheap bracelet next to her Rolex watch. Buy this cheap tat all you plebs so I can continue to wear the actual real thing!! And buy a whole lot more of the genuine articles too!

I love the way she had that fake cheap bracelet next to her Rolex watch. Buy this cheap tat all you plebs so I can continue to wear the actual real thing!! And buy a whole lot more of the genuine articles too!
Exactly this!! Jen shilling her Walmart clothes at home and then is never seen without a Birkin outside of the house!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.