Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen shoving her phone in that poor woman’s face at Walmart whilst she’s trying to do her job 😳 wonder if she asked the woman first if it was okay to broadcast her to 700k+ followers on Instagram and also tagging their location.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

But it’s okay because she shared the sunrise view from her 17m mansion for us lucky plebs.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jen shoving her phone in that poor woman’s face at Walmart whilst she’s trying to do her job 😳 wonder if she asked the woman first if it was okay to broadcast her to 700k+ followers on Instagram and also tagging their location.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

But it’s okay because she shared the sunrise view from her 17m mansion for us lucky plebs.. 🙄
Maybe she gave the cashier a discount code for those designer handbag rentals 🤣🤣 that should fix everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Made me sick that such rich people got gifted an extremely expensive Christmas tree but I thought it was so tasteful and beautiful. I spoke too soon and yet again they have a challenge and it ends up changing to this
It’s all going to be tossed too. They do this challenge every year. Get cheap, cheap, imported garbage. They buy it all at WalMart for the ad. Then toss it all. There’s no way they keep it.

I can’t believe they buy all new decorations each year.. it’s so wasteful 🥴 how can they justify it? I agree that the tree with just the lights was so beautiful!

I see a lot of people in the US using paper plates and throwaway cups. Is it just down to pure laziness?
Did the Houghton’s not take their Housekeeper to the Deer Valley house?
I’d hate to eat off paper plates all the time.

Reactions: 7
I see a lot of people in the US using paper plates and throwaway cups. Is it just down to pure laziness?
Did the Houghton’s not take their Housekeeper to the Deer Valley house?
I’d hate to eat off paper plates all the time.
Paper plates and cups were definitely a thing when I lived in the USA for years, I didn’t get it either, I put it down to laziness

Do they actually eat though?
They do a lot of prepping, baking using ready mix, or keto foods, but do we see a meal cooked by them?
I reckon the housekeeper comes too and/or food is delivered ready made.

Reactions: 2
Do they actually eat though?
They do a lot of prepping, baking using ready mix, or keto foods, but do we see a meal cooked by them?
I reckon the housekeeper comes too and/or food is delivered ready made.
We’ve seen Kimmy and Steve eating on their sofa but rarely ever see them eat and they all just set the dining tables to look beautiful and don’t sit there to actually eat!

I didn’t see it but someone on Reddit said in the background of a Christmas video you could hear MK shouting she had already brought the same item with her own money!

We’ve seen Kimmy and Steve eating on their sofa but rarely ever see them eat and they all just set the dining tables to look beautiful and don’t sit there to actually eat!

I didn’t see it but someone on Reddit said in the background of a Christmas video you could hear MK shouting she had already brought the same item with her own money!
She’s turning into a spoilt entitled brat that girl.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her home tour highlight; their decor is so strange. Some of it doesn’t even seem real, it reminds me of that real life version of the Simpsons home. It’s quite creepy

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her home tour highlight; their decor is so strange. Some of it doesn’t even seem real, it reminds me of that real life version of the Simpsons home. It’s quite creepy
I know it's seems like the done thing thing over there but I just cant get my head around them buying multi million pound houses and keeping previous owners furniture ,half the fun of a new house is decorating and your own choice of furniture etc.Its so strange to me

Reactions: 4
Tanners wedding is tomorrow
Cannot wait for this
Genuinely though, given that they are very anti limelight, it’ll be interesting to see what the social media bleep Houghtons can get away with/dare to post of the day. I’m sure the wedding will be beautiful though!

This family are on a whole different level. All the money in the world can’t buy class. Could they not have stopped the shilling of crap for one day, but hey I guess they have to take advantage of the people costing their page in the hope of getting a glimpse of the wedding. Tacky, tacky, tacky

I've just been blocked by TCL and Kimmy for asking why they're shilling stuff when they should be concentrating on Tanner and Katie's wedding.

They are all horrendous but think they can get away with it because 'God'. Urgh.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.