Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they getting married so quickly?? Is it because they don’t believe in s e x before marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep just b
I've just been blocked by TCL and Kimmy for asking why they're shilling stuff when they should be concentrating on Tanner and Katie's wedding.

They are all horrendous but think they can get away with it because 'God'. Urgh.
Yep I have been blocked by Jen for the same. They are such a sad greedy vile family.

Reactions: 2
Just can’t imagine posting six month old trainer prank videos or Walmart aff links on my sibling’s wedding day 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are so weird. Not a single story from the wedding..?

Reactions: 6
Just can’t imagine posting six month old trainer prank videos or Walmart aff links on my sibling’s wedding day 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are so weird. Not a single story from the wedding..?
They have been so quiet about it! I'm dying to have more stories to make fun of!!!!!

• Haha
I love that some members of the family don’t want anything to do with the social media, it must really wind the rest of them up! To be a fly on the wall on how that conversation went 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just seen kimmy post that they are off to buy Sk her first ski’s ??? Is that’s a joke ?? The child can’t stand alone and is 7-8 months old 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve just seen kimmy post that they are off to buy Sk her first ski’s ??? Is that’s a joke ?? The child can’t stand alone and is 7-8 months old 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ok she may be a *little* too young but it is better to get them learning from a very young age, they tend to pick it up quicker and their posture is much better as a child..plus they don’t have as much fear as us adult lols. But yeah maybe is a little too soon..probably best to make sure she can actually stand first 🙄

Reactions: 3
Aww Tanner and Katie looked so beautiful. I don’t get the schedule of the day at all though, Jen left to drop off a tux to Sam and her and MK went on a detour to find the school they filmed HSM at?? What??? 🤯😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so confused

I take it all back, turtle creek lane you did not disappoint us with the wedding footage!

Reactions: 1
Katie’s side eye
Is that at Jen or the way Tiffany manoeuvred to show off her dress’s thigh high split? So appropriate for a wedding 🙄 the majority of her stories were about her and Adam, she always has to make it about her 😂

They have such weird priorities in life though, like why could Jen not get her outfit altered in time? It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 3
The outfit thing was strange, I would not have even told a mother of the groom I was having an issue with my outfit let alone actually worn the designer dress meant for her!

Reactions: 7
I preferred the outfit Jen pulled together than to the dress she was suppose to wear. But yes imagine wearing the outfit the mother of the groom was supposed to wear. Overall I thought the wedding was lovely - nothing tacky. You can tell Jen didn’t plan it. As for Tiffany and Adam, it always has to be about them.
The outfit thing was strange, I would not have even told a mother of the groom I was having an issue with my outfit let alone actually worn the designer dress meant for her!

Reactions: 10
Jen looked lovely! But what I want to know was why Steve senior was wearing a sports jacket when all the rest of the wedding party were wearing tuxedoes. And what big head thinks they need a lecturn from which to make a speech at a family wedding? Did he give some sort of lecture? I bet he did!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.