Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone noticed that McKenna Kate has been completely ABSENT from Jen's stories? It never used to be that way. And she's one I think is so cute.
It seems like her and Sam have reached that self conscious teen phase where the worst thing you can think of is appearing on your mums over the top Instagram to thousands of people!

Reactions: 7

Grayson

VIP Member
I bet if it was kimmy who was going through this though it would be a whole other story. Jen would be flying back to Texas to be there for her and Stephen jnr.
When I commented yesterday I hadn't even seen kimmys posts. How insensitive for Stephen to be saying miscarriage means nothing as he grew up with a mum having some, so therefore it's just something that happens sometimes, knowing full well your sister is very upset right now. All okay that you have stevie Kate though hay.

• Wow
  • Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
I’m going to say this but every time I see Steve junior I think he looks like he carries a bit of extra weight. He has a chubby face and his arms and chest are not that muscly for someone who works out and follows a dangerously restrictive diet. I don’t care about anyones weight or lifestyle normally but when you’re wearing a glucose monitor not eating a balanced diet and restricting what you 8 month old baby eats I’m very unimpressed!!

Catlady1

VIP Member
I didn’t think dole whip was made with ice cream. I thought the whole point is that it’s a non dairy frozen dessert?? And Steve senior gives me Jim Bob Duggar vibes. If you know you know!

swob1675

Ok, I’ve been wanting to say it and hope it doesn’t come across too bad but…. Adam is gay isn’t he??? I mean, I can’t watch a story without two things, 1. him reminding me of a gay friend of mine 2. Feeling so so sad that he’s trapped in a marriage in this circus (if he is gay that is…) I’m surely not the only one?🙈
I definitely feel the same way. But, I think they actually have fun doing friend stuff. Like a fun bestie relationship. They’ll probably do IVF and live the rest of their lives as friends.

They’re disgusting. Her latest story saying removing guns won’t remove violence. Perhaps there would still be violence even if guns were banned, but I bet there would also be zero primary school children shot to death as well.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
My eyes have been opened. Totally see her and them differently now. What religion are they?

Also assuming they’re Republicans?
A run down of some of their beliefs.

americans shouldn’t have access to free health care. If they don’t eat carbs and exercise then they won’t get sick. If they do eat eats and don’t exercise then why should they get health care

trump was the best president America has seen. Even Sam sent a tweet thanking trump for his amazing service.

and this is a poem on Tiffany’s site, it’s not clear whether she was forced to recite it along with all the other things steve sr forced her to recite or whether she wrote it based on what she’s been taught;

HOW TO BE NAUGHTY & YET BE NICE

Please Mr. Lawyer give me advice

On how to be naughty and yet be nice

I want the men and I want the wine

I want the lights that brightly shine

I want the fun without the price

I want to be naughty and yet be nice

I want the thrill of the first long kiss

I want the things that good girls miss

I want the arms and the heart of a man

And yet be single if I can

I don't like sin but I do like spice

I want to be naughty and yet be nice

I want to do what some girls do

Tease and cuddle and bill and coo

Pencil my eyebrows and powder my nose

Bob my hair and roll my hose

Rouge my cheeks and also my lips

And carry a silver flask on my hips

Tango a little and shimmy a lot

Park my clothes when the weather is hot

Ride and swim, golf and skate

Go out early and come home late.

Break all records -- oh all but one

And be good and true when the game is done

So as a lawyer give me advice

On how to be naughty and yet be nice.

The Lawyer's Reply

The advice I give is good and true

You can't have your cake and eat it too

If you want the men and you want the wine

You must pay the price as you love and dine

If the first one yields a moments bliss

Why the next must be a longer kiss

If you want the arms and the heart of a man

Beware they'll trap you if they can

If you want the things that good girls miss

You've got to be wiser than most girls is

So watch your step is my advice

If you want to be naughty and yet be nice

Go to it kid with grease and paint

That makes you look like what you ain't

Shimmy and drink to your hearts content

Be hugged and squeezed till your ribs are bent

Park your clothes on a hickory limb

But don't you dare go in and swim

Bathe if you will where you can't be seen

But you can't use mud and come out clean

The game you play is man's long suit

Since Eve first nibbled the forbidden fruit

Whatever you get -- you'll pay the price

For you can't be naughty and yet be nice

• Wow
  • Sick

Tree_

VIP Member
That poor baby. All their money she could be head to toe in gorgeous baby boden. Instead they dress her in the most hideous shit.

• Haha

Click77

I tried to do Keto and it’s just too hard when you work FT with kids etc to make every single thing and they are so used to grabbing card free ‘junk’ I cannot wait to see them survive a month turn to booze and fly home fat and shunned by the church 😂😂

• Haha

Juju

So they are excited SK had her first croissant in London….,,they do realise that’s a French pastry and not something special to London.

I feel like this will be 5 weeks of Idiots Abroad 🤣

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
She has a spot (zit) on her forehead and has even trying to hide it like a teenager, instead of trying to embrace it. I'm almost 30, get them near that time of month and I don't even care.
The emo fringe she’s been sporting for the past few days to try and hide it has nearly killed me off 😂

• Haha

Roisin618

I thought the whole point of ‘falloween’ was so that the fall decor could stay up after Halloween, a few days later it’s all taken down ready for Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be graphic but Mormon teens are famous for soaking, when they get horny they get around it by inserting but not thrusting thus staying on just the right side of god! It’s why they are marry off so young though
well everyday is a school day - we didn’t learn about that in religious education 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Gift
The Valentine decor is tacky. It looked like Cupid had projectile vomited.
Does the ‘frugal family’ ever stop buying landfill crap? Jen admitted that her stuff was blowing around the garden. Kimmy got bored of hers and took it down. I guess the Easter bunny theme is next.
Have you seen the sheer amount of outfits she buys for the gift wrapped baby? She must never wear the same thing twice. But they are also usually cheap and imported clothes, likely produced by 7 year olds in some Chinese sweat shop.
They are just wasteful.
Gift wrapped baby - that is the best comment. Adam and Tiffany try too hard to prove to everyone that they are a normal happy couple. Unfortunately Adam gives of very different vibes. And Tiffany you are skinny that doesn’t equal fit.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Most snake owners feed froxen thawed. The occasional snake won’t eat dead but there’s lots of things to try and I bet they didn’t.

im disgusted at how they were treated. Picked up by their tail and forced to be scared trapped in a hat before being fed alive to a snake

• Sad

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I think the test thing is staged. They will drum up more views and engagement with the “is she isn’t she” take. They already know the answer, now it’s time to work the rest of us. 🤷🏼‍♀️ just my take on it.
Don't you need to have sex to get pregnant? Can't see that happening with Tiff and Mr Tiff.....

• Haha