Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can tell you now that a room full of 13 year olds won’t go near that “healthy” soda.
MK must never know if the kids that attend do it out of actual friendship or just wanting to get on the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My friend pointed out how much weight MK has lost since she last properly appeared, I hope she’s ok and it’s natural. I wouldn’t think much in a lot of families but in a family who has bombarded her with their idea of healthy eating (I remember a long road trip they all listened to a 20 hour audiobook about fasting and avoiding carbs). I worry for her. Tiff is too far down the rabbit hole but I hope MK doesn’t follow

Reactions: 9
It must be constantly freezing in that house they always seem to have coats on or big woolly jumpers or they need to change their butchers as my Gran would say

SK crawling through the bottom of the pink barstools gave me severe anxiety. I know she had adults around her but still. What if she does it when they’re not paying attention. And yes, I have had a baby. I know they’re busy creatures.

Reactions: 3
It must be constantly freezing in that house they always seem to have coats on or big woolly jumpers or they need to change their butchers as my Gran would say
People with anorexia struggle with feeling warm. I notice Sam who eats more normally was just in a tshirt and shorts

On Tiffany’s story’s she posted a picture of her letter to MK but blocked 2 words, replacing one word before sister. She blocked the amount she was going to spend with the word ‘big’ and cut the video when MK read it. I want to know how much it was!

Why am I not surprised Tiff is hawking the knock off jewelry at the prom event. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean…I’m doubting she’s giving it away. Maybe she is and I misunderstood lol. If she’s giving it away, that’s cool.

Why am I not surprised Tiff is hawking the knock off jewelry at the prom event. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean…I’m doubting she’s giving it away. Maybe she is and I misunderstood lol. If she’s giving it away, that’s cool.
Utterly digusting and why isn’t she donating dresses too. So few dresses hanging up. Hey girls, you can’t afford a dress, come here and see stuff you can’t afford and have about 3 dresses to share between you, all in the name of charity

People with anorexia struggle with feeling warm. I notice Sam who eats more normally was just in a tshirt and shorts

On Tiffany’s story’s she posted a picture of her letter to MK but blocked 2 words, replacing one word before sister. She blocked the amount she was going to spend with the word ‘big’ and cut the video when MK read it. I want to know how much it was!
I looked at the store, the skirt MK tried on was $80 🤦🏼‍♀️
come donate things - whilst I walk around with my designer bag. Turtle Cheap Lane being frugal as per 👀😂

Reactions: 1
My friend pointed out how much weight MK has lost since she last properly appeared, I hope she’s ok and it’s natural. I wouldn’t think much in a lot of families but in a family who has bombarded her with their idea of healthy eating (I remember a long road trip they all listened to a 20 hour audiobook about fasting and avoiding carbs). I worry for her. Tiff is too far down the rabbit hole but I hope MK doesn’t follow

I thought I was seeing things! She has changedso much, I looked back and less than a year ago she was a lot different, I have a 14 year old girl and she changed a lot in a year too but MK’s weight seems drastically different, she’s almost identical to Tiff, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one to notice. I would take a guess they have her on the same type of diet as the rest, Steve sr is probably counting the grains of sugar!!

Utterly digusting and why isn’t she donating dresses too. So few dresses hanging up. Hey girls, you can’t afford a dress, come here and see stuff you can’t afford and have about 3 dresses to share between you, all in the name of charity
I did see a story where she was buying a dress maybe 2 not entirely sure how many she got in end to donate.

Reactions: 1
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Really Jen. Just stop.
Been a lurker on here for a while but missed this on her stories. Being diabetic and having a diabetic father with dementia/ Alzheimer’s this has pissed me off so much. She has no medical training and she is spouting tit like this !! The families obsession with blood sugar is toxic and very very strange.

• Heart
I noticed the same. I really hope it’s just her stretching upwards and growing but I’m sceptical, she must pick up on all that crap around her from them all. Talk about causing food issues.

The photos of Tiffany around the same age, they are SO similar!! I think she really looks up to her big sister. Tiffany needs to gain a few lbs, she’s TINY.

I think it was $400 you could see it when MK was reading the card, not sure what the other word was!

Been a lurker on here for a while but missed this on her stories. Being diabetic and having a diabetic father with dementia/ Alzheimer’s this has pissed me off so much. She has no medical training and she is spouting tit like this !! The families obsession with blood sugar is toxic and very very strange.
One of the people she follows is Dr Mark Hyman and he promotes all this insulin/glucose monitor stuff.

The *state* of Steve riding his unicycle down the middle of the street. Wouldn't you just love to be that poor motorist stuck behind him?

• Haha
The *state* of Steve riding his unicycle down the middle of the street. Wouldn't you just love to be that poor motorist stuck behind him?
I thought that! The entitlement.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be winding down my window and pushing the Lycra-clad looney to the kerb 😂 joking.. kind of.. 👀

I imagine £117 million dollars could persuade a person. I did notice that all MKs friends looked very similar to her. You know like your classic wealthy American teen like on’Mean girls’. Just my impression.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the dress styles that were donated? I am surprised by the quantity that were in the style of LDS Temple Dress, Temple Ready. They didn’t give off Dallas TX prom vibes lol.
I’m probably going to get a lot of crap for this comment, and if it offends you or your faith, I do apologize.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.