Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve senior has been off grid for like a fortnight? He’s got responsibilities like two teenage children and a business hasn’t he. What a complete different life to lead where you can go off and not worry about anything else for that long?? Just all feels a bit weird.

Reactions: 2
Steve senior has been off grid for like a fortnight? He’s got responsibilities like two teenage children and a business hasn’t he. What a complete different life to lead where you can go off and not worry about anything else for that long?? Just all feels a bit weird.
Has Jen mentioned why he’s gone ? Is it for one of those mission things?

Has Jen mentioned why he’s gone ? Is it for one of those mission things?
He’s gone fishing in Alaska.

Omg! Diana has lost so much weight, I didn’t recognise her. I don’t usually comment on others weight but, she’s lost so much in such a short period of time

Reactions: 1
He’s gone fishing in Alaska.

Omg! Diana has lost so much weight, I didn’t recognise her. I don’t usually comment on others weight but, she’s lost so much in such a short period of time
Ah ok, Jen made it sound weird the other day when she said he wouldn’t be contactable. Surely Alaska isn’t that remote lol.

Tiff addressed the crying thing later on and said she’d had a bad morning and got upset about their ‘’TTC journey’’

I don’t follow Tiff so only see her on TLC’s stories. But has she had more work done on her face? It looks so taught and shiny. Very moon like.

I don’t follow Tiff so only see her on TLC’s stories. But has she had more work done on her face? It looks so taught and shiny. Very moon like.
Yep she talks about the fact she gets Botox done to help with her migraines…..and to smooth out fine lines lol.

Agreed-if my folks had had the funds to bring us to Disney they would have done it at the drop of a hat!! I think most people would?

Steve Snr just seems like a right a**hole from what I know of him.
He could also afford a vip service where they wouldn’t have to queue! Only plebs queue at disney, rich people have a vip cast member who walks them to to the front of every ride!

Ugh Jen shared an absolute BS vid about how food and diet cause 70% of all cancers.
I reported the post as false info.

Reactions: 9
Ugh Jen shared an absolute BS vid about how food and diet cause 70% of all cancers.
I reported the post as false info.
Same. Absolutely gross how they drop in weird videos from quack doctors in amongst their light hearted decorating stories, shows who they really are 🤢

Reactions: 3
She is being made to put weight on by the fertility dr hence her face look rounder.
And when she has no make up on its more noticeable as no contouring.

She is being made to put weight on by the fertility dr hence her face look rounder.
And when she has no make up on its more noticeable as no contouring.
I find it hard to imagine her choosing weight gain over fertility drugs. I hope she is eating a healthier (and by healthier I mean actually balanced not their disordered idea of healthy) diet

• Sad
The fertility stuff just shows how disordered eating is so ingrained with them.
Reminds me of giuliana rancic from E who was visibly severely underweight and undergoing IVF - told to put on ‘at least’ 6lb but god knows where it went 😔

Reactions: 6
I find it hard to imagine her choosing weight gain over fertility drugs. I hope she is eating a healthier (and by healthier I mean actually balanced not their disordered idea of healthy) diet
She stated a few weeks ago she was told by the dr to put weight on.
I think the disordered eating is going to cause her issues with it all.
But the fertility drugs will make her add some as being hangry all the time on that regime will do her some good

It grosses me out when Tiff and Adam discuss making babies while surrounded by his or her baby photos. In a bedroom. Where they will be sleeping. I said sleeping but we all know there is won’t be much sleeping. Maybe I’m the weird one. It just gives me the jeebies. 😶🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.