Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she dense? You're not meant to look at tests after a certain window of time as they're no longer accurate.

Also, does she look like she's had fillers recently? Her cheeks look a lot puffier.

Reactions: 2
She's probably pregnant given that line if she's not faked it but why in earth would she show it. If she is she'll only be 3-4 week max and it's such a long way to go

Reactions: 3
She's probably pregnant given that line if she's not faked it but why in earth would she show it. If she is she'll only be 3-4 week max and it's such a long way to go
Exactly, why would she want it out there publicly so soon. Such an odd bunch, I'm forever fascinated with them!

Not to mention, Tiffany has spoken numerous times about Jen’s secondary infertility so this seems extremely odd behaviour 🤨

Even more odd that Adams dad has checked out her womb etc before they started trying to get pregnant. Imagine letting your father in law check out your genitals. Gynaecologist or not, its weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she dense? You're not meant to look at tests after a certain window of time as they're no longer accurate.

Also, does she look like she's had fillers recently? Her cheeks look a lot puffier.
I thought she looked like she had little puffy gerbil cheeks earlier too.

• Haha
Steve insisting he is not hungry. This mans a psycho! What on Earth is he trying to prove? Nobody is impressed!

Reactions: 5
Steve insisting he is not hungry. This mans a psycho! What on Earth is he trying to prove? Nobody is impressed!
Even by his own admission there is no real science behind it.
Why not just call it an ED and be done with dressing it up 😖

It’s utter bullshit and she’s sharing it to 700k followers like it’s gospel 🙄🙄 makes me so angry. Steve Snr is defo the worst of them all! I’m pretty sure fasting once a year makes absolutely no difference in the grand scheme of things, ‘carnivorous’ cells or not 🤨

Reactions: 4
Look they believe hardcore LDS stuff- believing fasting is good for them pales in comparison.

Oh dear Jen ate some sugar over Christmas, must now be addicted as she wants something other than small amounts of processed keto food. I assume magic spoon don’t care that most of their adverts come across as an eating disorder tip, I’m assuming people with EDs make up quite a lot of their sales

Reactions: 6
Eeeeep this whole fasting thing is terrifying!!! I know some fasting can be good but How can it be good for you to go for over 60hrs without food ? Food is literally proven to provide the body with energy .. no amount of walk/uni cycling is going to replace that energy source 😶

Eeeeep this whole fasting thing is terrifying!!! I know some fasting can be good but How can it be good for you to go for over 60hrs without food ? Food is literally proven to provide the body with energy .. no amount of walk/uni cycling is going to replace that energy source 😶
He looked dreadful, and choosing to eat out with friends for his first meal was just odd! Then coming home for dessert, because it’s the only one that doesn’t spike their glucose? His blood sugar will have been rock bottom as it was.

It annoys me so much that she has such a big platform anyway, but to use it to share not widely accepted health claims when she’s as far from an expert as you could be, is wrong.

Hey Jen, if you’re going to preach about doing the most for your health and trying to avoid an early death, why not encourage people get their Covid vaccine? Nope.. thought not.. 🙄

Last edited:
Not sure I could think of anything worse than texting my father in law asking advice about my periods - or lack of. yikes 😬 so bloody weird

Not sure I could think of anything worse than texting my father in law asking advice about my periods - or lack of. yikes 😬 so bloody weird
I think broadcasting it to thousands of strangers is just as bad.. if not worse! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

This is so random, but after todays stories, I gotta talk it out. Why does Stevie Kate have so many blow outs? Yes, I’m a mom, and teacher. I’ve done the baby thing. I don’t remember that many bad blow outs (seems constant with SK with how many stories it’s in). Is it the diapers they use?

It has to be the food/milk she’s consuming I remember my babies had same reaction to certain food milks & I figured out what caused it & just avoided!

This is so random, but after todays stories, I gotta talk it out. Why does Stevie Kate have so many blow outs? Yes, I’m a mom, and teacher. I’ve done the baby thing. I don’t remember that many bad blow outs (seems constant with SK with how many stories it’s in). Is it the diapers they use?

Reactions: 1
Watching SK in jens video about the tree and ‘baby’s first Valengine’. I love that SK is starting to give them hell 😂😂😂 go SK, no more sitting silently with a massive bow on your head while you’re used as a prop for content

• Haha
I've noticed this too, it happens a lot. An apparently everytime she goes in the car. Remember Steven taping paper towels to her before they went out?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.