Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Jen blasted that she was wearing a $50 outfit to her sons wedding. It looks an awful lot like the outfit Katie wore in one of the family pictures that Tiffany shared!

Reactions: 2
Tiffany making such a big deal about her slightly risqué dress’s front split and Adam saying it’s ‘sooooo hot’ and setting it as his phone background. Wait until they find out most people their age have sex before marriage 😱😱😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiffany making such a big deal about her slightly risqué dress’s front split and Adam saying it’s ‘sooooo hot’ and setting it as his phone background. Wait until they find out most people their age have sex before marriage 😱😱😂🤦🏻‍♀️
His mouth says she looks hot. His face looks bored to death 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon the Houghtons were left out of wedding planning and made minimal effort for the day in return.
Shein outfit when she basically wore an actual ballgown to Tiffany’s wedding??
I was also curious as to why KatIe’s mother was allowed to be in the temple when they were “sealed” but not Jen?

Reactions: 6
Erm Tiffany’s stories regarding the pregnancy test… is this not a conversation she should be having with her husband, best friends or mum?! It’s so personal!

Reactions: 4
Nothing is personal with them. Other than turning up to hospital in matching tshirts when one of them gives birth. Like a fly round tit 😂

Nothing is off limits it seems, she has reached a new low. Gives a new meaning to dumb blonde!

Erm Tiffany’s stories regarding the pregnancy test… is this not a conversation she should be having with her husband, best friends or mum?! It’s so personal!

I think the test thing is staged. They will drum up more views and engagement with the “is she isn’t she” take. They already know the answer, now it’s time to work the rest of us. 🤷🏼‍♀️ just my take on it.

Reactions: 5
I think the test thing is staged. They will drum up more views and engagement with the “is she isn’t she” take. They already know the answer, now it’s time to work the rest of us. 🤷🏼‍♀️ just my take on it.
Don't you need to have sex to get pregnant? Can't see that happening with Tiff and Mr Tiff.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she take a new test for the faint + to show or is it the same one that is basically void from that morning?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.