TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎉 And there it is 🌈❤ congratulations 🎉
Do you know when you are due ? Going by when I ovulated I'm 18th Jan

Smallpotato im 36 in August , my son is 9 and I've tried since he was born to give him a sibling , me and his dad divorced , I lost a baby in February with my new partner but hopefully this is it now 🌈 January he will have a much longed for brother or sister.
wooow I’m a day after, 19th January!

Recent posts about people’s unhelpful comments are so right. I’d literally just given birth and people were like “so when’s the next one?”. So much pressure and really stressed me out.

It was worse though when I was going through infertility and people were like “don’t you want children?” To start with I’d say maybe one day, and then be told not to leave it so long 🙄 eventually I would tell them I’d been diagnosed with infertility, just because I was fed up with arguing.

however, from going through what I did, at least I’ll always be tactful. I would never ask someone why they don’t have kids.

I am very hopeful this pregnancy works out. But tbh for me the same stress as the first time just isn’t here. I was desperate to be a mum and now I am. Another would be appreciated but I honestly have been so thankful every day I have a son. He’s 3 and amazing 😍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so fed up, I’m currently on day 13 of my period! Been such a long time since I’ve bled for this long!!! And my body decides to play up now we’re TTC.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
CD 26 and still no peak, day 8 of my flashy face on CB advanced. The pack says to give up after 9 days of flashy face so I think I will and just wait for AF. I can’t keep doing OPKs a few times a day as it’s getting obsessive.

I did have my darkest ever result on an OPK on CD 22, then it dropped way back down again within hours. The 2 days following I had right sided pain and then the last 2 data’s my temp has raised (today is the highest I’ve had this cycle). CM was a lot until then and then disappeared. Not sure what CM is doing now as I managed to develop thrush yesterday 😩

Husband thinks maybe that the higher test on CD 22 was my surge and it does say on the pre mom app some people have a low surge and tests will never show ‘positive’, (under 0.8 ratio - mine was 0.6) but it wouldn’t adjust for that until the following cycle.

But I don’t know 😐 feel really down about it this evening. If I hadn’t had the flashing face I would just assume nothing was happening as this is my first cycle off the pill but I feel like that got my hopes up that I was going to get back into some kind of cycle, but now I don’t know how to feel.

Sorry for the long whinge guys, just feel frustrated not knowing where I am x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm on CD40, still no sign of AF, latest BFN on Friday. Just want my body to do the right thing so we can start a new cycle. 🥺 Sorry, feeling well fed up this evening!

Sorry you're feeling down too @JLXRD - I'm afraid I don't know enough about OPKs to help but I can empathise on the frustration front.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Celeste thank you, it’s so hard isn’t it when you just have no control over when things are going to happen. Glad to have this thread and know there are others who understand 💕

CD 26 and still no peak, day 8 of my flashy face on CB advanced. The pack says to give up after 9 days of flashy face so I think I will and just wait for AF. I can’t keep doing OPKs a few times a day as it’s getting obsessive.

I did have my darkest ever result on an OPK on CD 22, then it dropped way back down again within hours. The 2 days following I had right sided pain and then the last 2 data’s my temp has raised (today is the highest I’ve had this cycle). CM was a lot until then and then disappeared. Not sure what CM is doing now as I managed to develop thrush yesterday 😩

Husband thinks maybe that the higher test on CD 22 was my surge and it does say on the pre mom app some people have a low surge and tests will never show ‘positive’, (under 0.8 ratio - mine was 0.6) but it wouldn’t adjust for that until the following cycle.

But I don’t know 😐 feel really down about it this evening. If I hadn’t had the flashing face I would just assume nothing was happening as this is my first cycle off the pill but I feel like that got my hopes up that I was going to get back into some kind of cycle, but now I don’t know how to feel.

Sorry for the long whinge guys, just feel frustrated not knowing where I am x
when looking at your premom I would say CD22 looked darkest too! What day did you start digis?

Reactions: 2
@Smallpotato me too, and when you have to limit fluid intake and hold your pee for four hours it’s not like you can just forget you need to do them 😬

@grumpycat I think that too and it has now dropped right back down again but when I see others they have a for sure positive (even lines or darker). Premom does seem to say it’s possible that was my peak and I did have other signs but I wish it had been an easy confirmation or something rather than all this uncertainty 😕 I started CB digital on CD14, blank face until CD 19 then flashy face since then. (I did cheaply opks from CD 8 with v low readings)

@JLXRD i never got a positive on premom i had to mark it myself which was a total pain because you want it to do it for you, and take the guess work out!
I think CD22 was your peak, esp if confirmed by CM. the good thing is that the CB digi lines up with the flashing face on CD19 a few days before the peak by the sounds of the cheapies.
It could be that CB didn’t find the hormone enough to push it over to peak but the LH surge was strong enough on the cheapo sticks.

The other option is that your body is doing the right things, has/or (is) gearing up to ovulate but if you have thrush, perhaps sometimes being unwell can delay ovulation too?

It’s tricky being in no mans land, but I would say the positives are that the cheapos have picked up a surge, and the CB digital also picked up a surge enough for it to change over

Reactions: 1
Are we sharing thrush stories? I had that this week too. You know, this might be the last straw 🤣

@grumpycat thank you, it’s good to get others perspective and hear that it looked darker to you too that day. Not sure if husband and I just wanted it to be and we are making it seem more probable in our minds.

I’m gonna test on CB on more time tomorrow and then just DTD every other day until AF arrives (or test at some point if it doesn’t) as I think that would be a more relaxed approach. Will probs keep temping to see if it stays up now, as that would confirm if I did ovulate or not I guess.

• Heart
@Smallpotato me too, and when you have to limit fluid intake and hold your pee for four hours it’s not like you can just forget you need to do them 😬
I was literally doing photo shoots around the house with the pissing stick, trying to get the highest reading

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Smallpotato i have been reading online and apparently it is super common to get thrush when TTC. I’m month 1 and already got it so out look not good going forward 😂😅

• Haha
@Smallpotato i have been reading online and apparently it is super common to get thrush when TTC. I’m month 1 and already got it so out look not good going forward 😂😅
Absolutely bleeping fantastic, I guess it’s because I haven’t had this much sex since meeting my husband 11 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Smallpotato i hear ya on the taking a million pictures of the literal pissing sticks!

@JLXRD I definitely see a peak on 22 for sure. Good idea, I have read many a time on people getting a peak just when they were about to give up. fingers crossed you’ve given it a good shot and it’s a good plan

I’m so fed up, I’m currently on day 13 of my period! Been such a long time since I’ve bled for this long!!! And my body decides to play up now we’re TTC.
That's so annoying, do you think anything specific caused it?

Hi everyone, I hope nobody minds me posting this here - my period is just a day late so I took a test on the off chance just now - I *think* I can see a faint line but I think it might just be my eyes! It looks blue in real life... I was just wanting some of your opinions. I won’t be offended if you can’t see it 😊

I can see something, but could be my eyes! I tried editing it to bring saturation up but couldn't see anything then though or on negative image. Can you test again with a digital one and some cheap ones too? Fingers crossed for you 🤞💗

That's so annoying, do you think anything specific caused it?
I have PCOS so it does happen sometimes but The supplements I’ve been taking had made my periods so much more manageable! Generally women with pcos miss periods but not me! I have too many 🤣 the only thing I can think is maybe stress of some sort but I don’t know what’s caused me to be stressed if you know what I mean! I’m going to the doctors in a couple of months anyway as clearly I’m not going to get anywhere 🤣 stupid hormones!!!! Just annoying when I was like clockwork for the past several months xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.