TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after I was a total blubbering mess yesterday I took a test. And then I took another. And another. And then my partner got me a digital as we’ve had some outrageous false tests the past couple of months. Turns out...I’m pregnant. 4 weeks 1 day by my dates. Crikey.

I just wanted to say that this has been the most incredibly supportive group and I have never rooted for strangers on the internet so much in my life. I don’t know what else to say as I want more than anything for you all to get your positives but thank you all for your kind words over the past few months, being on tattle really has meant so much more than just being a horrid troll (😉). You ladies are a top top bunch and I’ve got everything crossed for all of you ❤

Yesssssssssssee ❤❤❤ I am so so so SO SO SO pleased for you. The biggest congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So after I was a total blubbering mess yesterday I took a test. And then I took another. And another. And then my partner got me a digital as we’ve had some outrageous false tests the past couple of months. Turns out...I’m pregnant. 4 weeks 1 day by my dates. Crikey.

I just wanted to say that this has been the most incredibly supportive group and I have never rooted for strangers on the internet so much in my life. I don’t know what else to say as I want more than anything for you all to get your positives but thank you all for your kind words over the past few months, being on tattle really has meant so much more than just being a horrid troll (😉). You ladies are a top top bunch and I’ve got everything crossed for all of you ❤
ahhh congratulations 🥰💕 this is amazing news!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I just wanted to say that this has been the most incredibly supportive group and I have never rooted for strangers on the internet so much in my life. I don’t know what else to say as I want more than anything for you all to get your positives but thank you all for your kind words over the past few months, being on tattle really has meant so much more than just being a horrid troll (😉). You ladies are a top top bunch and I’ve got everything crossed for all of you
Congratulations!! I’m so so so pleased for you!

Thank you so much for sharing it’s given me some hope today when I’ve felt exactly as you have recently! 🤍💕 xxx

• Heart

Ahhh congratulations 💕🥳 so happy for you!

• Heart

Congratulations my darling 🤍🤍

• Heart

Congratulations! ♥♥ Wishing you all the best!

• Heart

This is amazing!!!!

• Heart
Just in case anyone is in the same place as me and has no idea what the eff is going on after coming off the pill, this video helped me a lot in realising actually it is normal to have CM that would indicate ovulation and temps that are every where!

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone - hope you’re all doing okay 🤍 I think I may possibly (hopefully 🤞🏼) have had an implantantion bleed... I’m pretty new to this so how long until I should test?

Hey everyone - hope you’re all doing okay 🤍 I think I may possibly (hopefully 🤞🏼) have had an implantantion bleed... I’m pretty new to this so how long until I should test?
i think you’re meant to wait til you’re due AF! Not that I ever do 🤪 fingers crossed for you xx

Reactions: 3
@Honeybeetea i have no experience but I thought you could test with a FRER 5 days before your period is due. I see loads of people using them at 9/10 dpo.

Morning everyone, hope all is well!... does this look like a positive OPK? I haven’t been consistent with these this cycle as have not had the energy for all the stress this month- I was just curious this morning! Taken with 2nd MU. This is CD16
These aren’t the strips I use but I would say it’s not positive just yet, left is still a fair bit lighter, keep testing 😊 (unless you would normally not get a ‘peak/positive’ reading x)

Morning everyone, hope all is well!... does this look like a positive OPK? I haven’t been consistent with these this cycle as have not had the energy for all the stress this month- I was just curious this morning! Taken with 2nd MU. This is CD16
Looks like it’s not quite a positive yet, I think the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be positive? I could be wrong though!🙈

I don’t use these strips anymore, I had an almost constant reading of high/peak regardless of where I was in my cycle, so I started using easy@home ones and I have much more realistic results throughout my cycle. I’ve attached a photo so you can see what my “positives” looked like! Keep testing xx 🤍

Attachments

Looks like it’s not quite a positive yet, I think the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be positive? I could be wrong though!🙈

I don’t use these strips anymore, I had an almost constant reading of high/peak regardless of where I was in my cycle, so I started using easy@home ones and I have much more realistic results throughout my cycle. I’ve attached a photo so you can see what my “positives” looked like! Keep testing xx 🤍
have to second on easy @ home, they’re great and work well with Premom app, nice and easy to use!

Reactions: 3
When I used these strips that was about the darkest I ever got when compared with others. It was very confusing 😪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.