TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tested on Sunday (was due AF Thursday) with a clearblue digital so I can’t imagine it would get it wrong 😬
I’d try and at least wait until Thursday (so hard I know!) it might take a little longer for the HCG levels to be high enough. You’re not out yet 🤞🏼 I had similar with my last cycle, I thought I had completely missed my period and had several negative tests only AF to show up (v lightly) 3 weeks late! Fingers crossed for you x 🤞🏼🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That’s still so early to test! You’re not out yet 🤞🏻✨

as for me, my AF STILL HASNT ARRIVED!! Honestly I can’t believe it. I’m nearly a week late! I don’t understand!

Would any of you bother testing again on the weekend if AF still hasn’t shown? I’m almost 100% sure I’m just having a very long cycle / missing a period. I’ve just never had a cycle this long before and I’ve never ever missed a period.
I'm in exactly the same boat, I've never had a cycle this long either. 😕

• Heart
Sometimes you need to be right on. You never know anyway 🤞🤞
true! It’s hard not to have some hope when AF hasn’t shown 🙈
I’d try and at least wait until Thursday (so hard I know!) it might take a little longer for the HCG levels to be high enough. You’re not out yet 🤞🏼 I had similar with my last cycle, I thought I had completely missed my period and had several negative tests only AF to show up (v lightly) 3 weeks late! Fingers crossed for you x 🤞🏼🤍
Thank you 💛 I’m actually going to hold out until the weekend and see what happens! I imagine the same will happen to me and I’m just having a weird cycle!

I'm in exactly the same boat, I've never had a cycle this long either. 😕
Argh 🙈 it’s horrible being in limbo land isn’t it?! When did you last test? 🤞🏻

Little update from me :
Doctor just rang and chatted through my blood results, thankfully she had a much more helpful outlook than last time I have seen her about this.
my testosterone levels are above the high threshold which can be an indicator of PCOS but it’s not crazy high so she can’t be sure without an ultrasound.
I will get a letter with an ultrasound appointment soon but she couldn’t give a time frame for the actual appointment due to covid waiting lists.
my previous pregnancy that ended in MC is a “positive sign” (not sure I love the way she worded that one) that my body can get pregnant.
After the ultrasound she will have another phone call with me to discuss the outcome and then either refer me to the fertility clinic or redeem me to the hospital if there are lots of cysts.

Does anybody on here have PCOS? What has been your experience if you do? 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
AF finally arrived this morning, 6 days late! I’m actually relieved as I knew I wasn’t pregnant and just want to start a new cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Little update from me :
Doctor just rang and chatted through my blood results, thankfully she had a much more helpful outlook than last time I have seen her about this.
my testosterone levels are above the high threshold which can be an indicator of PCOS but it’s not crazy high so she can’t be sure without an ultrasound.
I will get a letter with an ultrasound appointment soon but she couldn’t give a time frame for the actual appointment due to covid waiting lists.
my previous pregnancy that ended in MC is a “positive sign” (not sure I love the way she worded that one) that my body can get pregnant.
After the ultrasound she will have another phone call with me to discuss the outcome and then either refer me to the fertility clinic or redeem me to the hospital if there are lots of cysts.

Does anybody on here have PCOS? What has been your experience if you do? 💗
Hey! I have PCOS and only found out not long ago too so sending you love ♥
I’ve had my scan and blood tests, I’m just waiting for the next step now!

Mine was found as I came off the pill early 2020 and after the first 6 months of “waiting for my body to respond” (as the doctors say) my periods still weren’t normal. Since September I have had 2 periods, my last one finished at the start of Jan and nothing since then!

My doctor said I still have a chance to get pregnant it’s just I might need help, but it’s not impossible. xxx

• Heart
I'm so confused at the moment about where I am in my cycle (which I don't think I'll know). I have never had regular periods in my life, no pcos and had a laparoscopy in 2020 which confirmed no endometriosis. Had my Mirena coil out April 21st and bled lightly (bar half a day which was heavy then stopped) from April 23rd - 25th. I thought a withdrawal period would be classed as a period but now after reading further, it's not? So where I thought I was on my cycle, is probably wrong 🙈 I have been OPK testing everyday, highest reading I've had is 27. Have had bizarre symptoms for the last 5-6 days, awful headaches, nausea, upset tummy twice, clammy hands (never had this before in my life). Tested and bfn as expected, but did just in case yesterday and today but used the easy @ home HCG strips. I have felt awful for nearly a week and just can't put my finger on it! 😭 Also been doing Covid-19 lfd tests and all negative.

Is there a ridiculously small chance that I am pregnant if withdrawal bleed wasn't classed as period and I still ovulated with Mirena? Obviously hoping that's the case because I feel so unwell and struggling with work 😔

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused at the moment about where I am in my cycle (which I don't think I'll know). I have never had regular periods in my life, no pcos and had a laparoscopy in 2020 which confirmed no endometriosis. Had my Mirena coil out April 21st and bled lightly (bar half a day which was heavy then stopped) from April 23rd - 25th. I thought a withdrawal period would be classed as a period but now after reading further, it's not? So where I thought I was on my cycle, is probably wrong 🙈 I have been OPK testing everyday, highest reading I've had is 27. Have had bizarre symptoms for the last 5-6 days, awful headaches, nausea, upset tummy twice, clammy hands (never had this before in my life). Tested and bfn as expected, but did just in case yesterday and today but used the easy @ home HCG strips. I have felt awful for nearly a week and just can't put my finger on it! 😭 Also been doing Covid-19 lfd tests and all negative.

Is there a ridiculously small chance that I am pregnant if withdrawal bleed wasn't classed as period and I still ovulated with Mirena? Obviously hoping that's the case because I feel so unwell and struggling with work 😔
I am in the same boat as you with not really having a clue where I am this first cycle so I know it’s super stressful and everything seems related. I have been feeling pretty rotten some days too and am putting it down to hormone withdrawal/my own hormones returning and rebalancing. I had an awful headache for about a week which I now think could have been down to low estrogen, whilst my body hadn’t started balancing itself after the pill.

Do you think it could be that maybe making you feel poorly? Hormones are responsible for so much more than we think!

Maybe do a test so you can rule it out, whilst it’s unlikely it’s not impossible it could be pregnancy.

Also I would count it as a period in terms of what day of your cycle you are on. So I think you would be on CD 15 which is still very early for a post birth control cycle, so don’t worry about the LH tests. I’m CD 22 and still super low too and have been driving myself crazy with worry but from what I’ve seen online it’s totally normal to have a while before you first ovulate when off BC.

How is everyone doing? I’m 7DPO today, time is dragging so slowly. Trying not to obsess but even my partner is getting his hopes up so much this cycle 😞 it’s literally all we are thinking/talking about!

Told myself I wouldn’t test until I missed my period so OBVIOUSLY I tested (at literally 10dpo lol). They were only £1 so it doesn’t count right ?! Really cannot afford to spend money on pregnancy tests this month so I’m hoping that holds me back! 🥴 anyway, negative as expected.

My boobs have been really sore the past week or so which isn’t really something I usually get and have been feeling nauseas 25/7 so I dunno. I get a feeling this isn’t the month for me anyway so trying not to get hopes up in any sense of the word. Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone. Just wondered if anyone else still continued to test OPK after they have hit their peak? Or do you hit your peak and then stop testing over after your period?

Bought my husband some fertility vitamins, and he’s absolutely thrilled by this 🤣

Told myself I wouldn’t test until I missed my period so OBVIOUSLY I tested (at literally 10dpo lol). They were only £1 so it doesn’t count right ?! Really cannot afford to spend money on pregnancy tests this month so I’m hoping that holds me back! 🥴 anyway, negative as expected.

My boobs have been really sore the past week or so which isn’t really something I usually get and have been feeling nauseas 25/7 so I dunno. I get a feeling this isn’t the month for me anyway so trying not to get hopes up in any sense of the word. Hope everyone else is doing ok xx
Hahaha you sound like me! “Im not going to do it, it’s not worth it…. I did it. Oh it’s negative.”

I still have a headache, and I’m now 14 DPO. I’ve moved all my data over to Clue; I used clue for years but just switched to Apple Health (because, why not?) but I think clue is more accurate.

Hey guys first time posting.
TTC since January, MC my first in Dec, 1 week before my 12 week scan and a week before Christmas.
I've only now started trying to track my period, ovulation etc. My cycle seems to be about 36days, does anyone else's last that long?
I'm so frustrated because we literally BD nearly everyday and it still hasn't happened 5months on. I'm starting to wonder if I don't ovulate every month or what 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey guys first time posting.
TTC since January, MC my first in Dec, 1 week before my 12 week scan and a week before Christmas.
I've only now started trying to track my period, ovulation etc. My cycle seems to be about 36days, does anyone else's last that long?
I'm so frustrated because we literally BD nearly everyday and it still hasn't happened 5months on. I'm starting to wonder if I don't ovulate every month or what 😭
Mine is anywhere between 33-35 days usually to the hour with the exception of the last 2 months which have been 28! So bizarre as nothing has changed. Since they’ve suddenly shortened I’ve felt totally out of control with ovulating etc. Have you tried ovulation testing? Unfortunately it seems that’s the only way to know if you are ovulating every month 😅 Xx

Hi everyone
I've lurked here for a while , after having a miscarriage in February , unfortunately things didn't go well and I ended up having to have surgery in April.
Fort time ovulating last week , have been testing with cheap pregnancy tests ever since and today a line came up 😱 it's sooo faint , so of course peeing on stick addiction went into overdrive so I had to go out and get some digital tests and........
I can't tell anyone in real life atm 😳 but I hope this gives some hope to others struggling ❤

Hi everyone
I've lurked here for a while , after having a miscarriage in February , unfortunately things didn't go well and I ended up having to have surgery in April.
Fort time ovulating last week , have been testing with cheap pregnancy tests ever since and today a line came up 😱 it's sooo faint , so of course peeing on stick addiction went into overdrive so I had to go out and get some digital tests and........
I can't tell anyone in real life atm 😳 but I hope this gives some hope to others struggling ❤
I meant to add , this is only 9 days post ovulation 😱 I got a positive ovulation test on 28th April

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you guys have higher LH/ darker tests at certain times of day? Mine seems to be darker in the morningmidday then every day by evening it’s gone very light again. Happened for the last few days. The first day it happened and was my darkest yet (CD22) I got excited because I thought that was my surge starting but nope, by the next pee it had gone down loads and was super light once again. seems to go up and down throughout the day - put the last few days of tests below so you can see what I mean.

Now CD 24 and 6th day of CB flashing smiley so hoping to see a peak soon.

5158130A-843D-4023-B543-E87665466DDB.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey everyone I’m just catching up with all of the posts on this thread! So glad there’s a thread on tattle so I don’t have to join up to mumsnet/netmums lol. I’m ttc number 2, number 1 took 18 months and I really hope it doesn’t take so long this time! I am going to attach my preg tests from 10dpo (today). I think there is a faint line but I don’t believe I’m pregnant because I have 0 symptoms 🥲

im currently lying in bed feeling like a moron because I’ve told my friend and sister and wish I’d kept my mouth shut 😭 tests I’ve took since these have been much lighter/nothing there.

I’m also aware one step are notorious for evaps! But I have been taking them since 7dpo and they’ve been stark white up until now.
2743E781-FA90-4777-8C5A-6A83B7B626F4.jpeg

• Heart
Do you guys have higher LH/ darker tests at certain times of day? Mine seems to be darker in the morningmidday then every day by evening it’s gone very light again. Happened for the last few days. The first day it happened and was my darkest yet (CD22) I got excited because I thought that was my surge starting but nope, by the next pee it had gone down loads and was super light once again. seems to go up and down throughout the day - put the last few days of tests below so you can see what I mean.

Now CD 24 and 6th day of CB flashing smiley so hoping to see a peak soon.

View attachment 564051
The concentration of your urine can make a difference aparentley.
Hey everyone I’m just catching up with all of the posts on this thread! So glad there’s a thread on tattle so I don’t have to join up to mumsnet/netmums lol. I’m ttc number 2, number 1 took 18 months and I really hope it doesn’t take so long this time! I am going to attach my preg tests from 10dpo (today). I think there is a faint line but I don’t believe I’m pregnant because I have 0 symptoms 🥲

im currently lying in bed feeling like a moron because I’ve told my friend and sister and wish I’d kept my mouth shut 😭 tests I’ve took since these have been much lighter/nothing there.

I’m also aware one step are notorious for evaps! But I have been taking them since 7dpo and they’ve been stark white up until now.
View attachment 564233
Pink test eval lines are really rare , I think you are pregnant!! I'm 9dpo today and I've got a "pregnant" on a clear blue digital which I still can't believe , try one ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.