TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been trying to write something coherent for a little while this morning but all I can say is that if my AF turns up in the next few days it will be so tit. So so so tit. I’ve felt sad the past few months when it has but for some reason I’m really clinging onto it this month. I’m not even expecting to be pregnant as I think I ovulated seriously early and I don’t really want to test as the outcome will be the outcome if I test or not no matter how many millions I spend on tests. This will be our 5th cycle, 2 were “trying but not trying” and I know I’m in the luckiest luckiest position in comparison to some but somehow it still feels like the most crushing feeling. Anyhoo my heart goes out to everyone feeling it right now no matter what your circumstance, it’s alllll tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope everyone is doing ok 💕

question for anyone who monitors BBT - I was feeling so hopeful because mine has been rising since my peak, but now I’m 11DPO and it dropped significantly this morning. Does this mean AF will turn up in the next couple of days? Or would I need to see a few days of low temp before AF? Felt so sad seeing it low today 😞 am I thinking too much into it?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve got the worst migraine. Tried swimming this morning to shift it but this is still the migraine I posted about last week.

I’ve been trying to write something coherent for a little while this morning but all I can say is that if my AF turns up in the next few days it will be so tit. So so so tit. I’ve felt sad the past few months when it has but for some reason I’m really clinging onto it this month. I’m not even expecting to be pregnant as I think I ovulated seriously early and I don’t really want to test as the outcome will be the outcome if I test or not no matter how many millions I spend on tests. This will be our 5th cycle, 2 were “trying but not trying” and I know I’m in the luckiest luckiest position in comparison to some but somehow it still feels like the most crushing feeling. Anyhoo my heart goes out to everyone feeling it right now no matter what your circumstance, it’s alllll tit.
I totally empathise with you. I feel that everyone around me is just falling pregnant, and I feel helpless. I’m the same as you, I feel very blessed in comparison to other people but I still feel crushed.

Someone else mentioned in this thread how they planned their pregnancy around timelines and I feel as if I’ve done this too. My little boy starts at school and it would be perfect if I could fall pregnant so I could have a year off to support him with school and be home with baby. Sounds RIDICULOUS to type it out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m always thinking if you, and sending you a big hug.
It’s ok to feel lucky but also pissed off. Every thing you feel is so valid and I hope so much you get what you want. Sending so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope everyone is doing ok 💕

question for anyone who monitors BBT - I was feeling so hopeful because mine has been rising since my peak, but now I’m 11DPO and it dropped significantly this morning. Does this mean AF will turn up in the next couple of days? Or would I need to see a few days of low temp before AF? Felt so sad seeing it low today 😞 am I thinking too much into it?
Could be an implantation dip? That would happen around a week post ovulation. How long have you been tracking? If you've only just started it may take a couple of cycles to see patterns and they way you body behaves in that time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@pinkstock i haven’t been doing BBT long enough but I would wait and see what it’s like tomorrow before I put anything in it, i feel like there is so much that can effect it. Keeping my fingers cross for you 🤞🏻

My BBT has taken a massive drop today, so unless it’s up again tomorrow I think I will assume is still haven’t ovulated. day 9 of flashy face and cycle day 27.

I feel like I would a few days before my period - verge of tears over nothing, super tired, wanting all the junk food. Hoping that AF will just show up soon so I can start again and see what happens, but if it does it means my first cycle I didn’t ovulate which worries me a bit. Bleh. Off to eat some biscoff out the jar 😂

• Heart
Could be an implantation dip? That would happen around a week post ovulation. How long have you been tracking? If you've only just started it may take a couple of cycles to see patterns and they way you body behaves in that time.
ah this is my first month tracking BBT so I am definitely over thinking it 🤪 that’s reassuring somewhat to know not to expect to see anything worthwhile the first time tracking though, I have been slightly obsessed... I don’t think it’s an implantation dip because I’m more than a week PO.

@pinkstock i haven’t been doing BBT long enough but I would wait and see what it’s like tomorrow before I put anything in it, i feel like there is so much that can effect it. Keeping my fingers cross for you 🤞🏻

My BBT has taken a massive drop today, so unless it’s up again tomorrow I think I will assume is still haven’t ovulated. day 9 of flashy face and cycle day 27.

I feel like I would a few days before my period - verge of tears over nothing, super tired, wanting all the junk food. Hoping that AF will just show up soon so I can start again and see what happens, but if it does it means my first cycle I didn’t ovulate which worries me a bit. Bleh. Off to eat some biscoff out the jar 😂
you might ovulate tomorrow! I had a huge drop, the lowest ever, the day before I ovulated. Let us know how it goes and hope you are feeling ok. You deserve that biscoff!! 💕

• Heart
Wouldn’t it be so nice and convenient if we could just press a button to get pregnant? 🤣 it would be a lot less stressful. I don’t even mind not having the sex 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi. Hope it’s ok to join this. I’m so new to the journey and I’m already feeling myself getting obsessed, have spent a fortune already on pregnancy tests! Got excited this morning as I convinced myself I saw a line. But I just know it’s not, is it? :( period is late but I know it’s imminent so I don’t know why I got my hopes up.

Any tips for not getting obsessed?! It’s so hard! Just need to chill I think.

Attachments

I’ve got the worst migraine. Tried swimming this morning to shift it but this is still the migraine I posted about last week.

I totally empathise with you. I feel that everyone around me is just falling pregnant, and I feel helpless. I’m the same as you, I feel very blessed in comparison to other people but I still feel crushed.

Someone else mentioned in this thread how they planned their pregnancy around timelines and I feel as if I’ve done this too. My little boy starts at school and it would be perfect if I could fall pregnant so I could have a year off to support him with school and be home with baby. Sounds RIDICULOUS to type it out
Firstly, that migraine sounds bloody awful. I’m a frequent migraine sufferer and there is nout worse so my heart goes out to you.

Secondly, that was most probably me saying about planning to timelines because I’m a proper head case when it comes to that sort of thing 😂 to the point where if we don’t conceive this month I will have to skip a month because if we conceived next month we would be due a few days after my sons birthday. Yes I’ve already worked it out 😅 I know it’s crazy but we’re not crazy, I think it’s fairly normal to feel that way. Sending you love small potato, hang in there.

I’m always thinking if you, and sending you a big hug.
It’s ok to feel lucky but also pissed off. Every thing you feel is so valid and I hope so much you get what you want. Sending so much love ❤
Ah! Grumpycat! So much love to you. Was absolutely thrilled to see your lovely news over on the pregnancy thread this morning (I read through them all the time like a weirdo preggo lady stalker 🤪). Hope you’re keeping well! Thank you for your kind words, sometimes it’s hard to feel like your feelings are valid in these sorts of situations. Hoping to join you on the other thread soon! 💞

• Heart
Ah! Grumpycat! So much love to you. Was absolutely thrilled to see your lovely news over on the pregnancy thread this morning (I read through them all the time like a weirdo preggo lady stalker 🤪). Hope you’re keeping well! Thank you for your kind words, sometimes it’s hard to feel like your feelings are valid in these sorts of situations. Hoping to join you on the other thread soon! 💞
Hugs right back and thank you so much ❤🥰 You’ll be on that thread soon enough! I have every faith and it’s deffo not entirely crazy because I deffo did it too 😂

Promise all your feelings are valid, even the anger the frustration and everything in-between. It just proves how much you want it and care so much about it and it’s so difficult to not be in control of your own body and plans. Hang in there girl you’re doing utterly amazing.

You all bloody are. ❤

• Heart
Hi. Hope it’s ok to join this. I’m so new to the journey and I’m already feeling myself getting obsessed, have spent a fortune already on pregnancy tests! Got excited this morning as I convinced myself I saw a line. But I just know it’s not, is it? :( period is late but I know it’s imminent so I don’t know why I got my hopes up.

Any tips for not getting obsessed?! It’s so hard! Just need to chill I think.
hey and welcome 💕 I’m really sorry but I can’t see a line, but it could be the type of test, maybe try a clearblue?

I am not the one to give advice for not becoming obsessed 😂 we are renovating and doing lots of DIY so that helps. Try your best to keep busy 💕

And now my temp is lower again this morning, I’ve honestly not got a bloody clue what is going on at this point 😂

At least this means I can drink wine on Friday as it’s my first night out in months (though knowing my luck, I’ll probably get my peak that morning 🥴)

• Heart
Well I’m almost sure AF has arrived. 12DPO and have low BBT again today and some light spotting since yesterday. Thought maybe it could have been an implantation bleed due to the colour (sorry if tmi) but think I was just getting my hopes up. So sad, really thought this was our month. Hope all of you are ok 💕

@JLXRD I shall join you in the wine this weekend! 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So after I was a total blubbering mess yesterday I took a test. And then I took another. And another. And then my partner got me a digital as we’ve had some outrageous false tests the past couple of months. Turns out...I’m pregnant. 4 weeks 1 day by my dates. Crikey.

I just wanted to say that this has been the most incredibly supportive group and I have never rooted for strangers on the internet so much in my life. I don’t know what else to say as I want more than anything for you all to get your positives but thank you all for your kind words over the past few months, being on tattle really has meant so much more than just being a horrid troll (😉). You ladies are a top top bunch and I’ve got everything crossed for all of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So after I was a total blubbering mess yesterday I took a test. And then I took another. And another. And then my partner got me a digital as we’ve had some outrageous false tests the past couple of months. Turns out...I’m pregnant. 4 weeks 1 day by my dates. Crikey.

I just wanted to say that this has been the most incredibly supportive group and I have never rooted for strangers on the internet so much in my life. I don’t know what else to say as I want more than anything for you all to get your positives but thank you all for your kind words over the past few months, being on tattle really has meant so much more than just being a horrid troll (😉). You ladies are a top top bunch and I’ve got everything crossed for all of you ❤
Congratulations! Such lovely news ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Congratulations... ☺

• Heart

Massive Congratulations ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.