TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s true 🥺 I suppose when I talk about it to a couple of friends who are trying, I almost put more pressure on myself because I think they will get pregnant before me
Yeah the pressure of people thinking what's the story with the kids situation is intense! like we have one daughter already so I do nearly go out of my way to tell people we are trying as I used to get so many comments like time for another one, what are you waiting for and now people just don't say anything and I don't know which is worse

Reactions: 4
Think its time for me to hop off this thead. Hopefully be back soon were just going to have a break. Sending everyone love and positivity ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BFP 😭😭😭😭 been crying for 1 hour
Congratulations! I got a BFP too!
But I thought i'd come back and tell people what i did differently this month for ideas, it all could just be a coincidence of course but;
- I cut out caffeine (almost) completely, i think this definitely helped!
-i ate a lot more fish than usual, which wasn't because i was TTC but I've heard that it is a really good food to eat when TTC.
-I stopped taking herbal supplements like Maca Root because they were just messing with my ovulation and making my cycles too long
-And I started going to the gym again, i don't need to lose weight but for some reason, I was a bit stressed last cycle and the excercise really helped!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congratulations! I got a BFP too!
But I thought i'd come back and tell people what i did differently this month for ideas, it all could just be a coincidence of course but;
- I cut out caffeine (almost) completely, i think this definitely helped!
-i ate a lot more fish than usual, which wasn't because i was TTC but I've heard that it is a really good food to eat when TTC.
-I stopped taking herbal supplements like Maca Root because they were just messing with my ovulation and making my cycles too long
-And I started going to the gym again, i don't need to lose weight but for some reason, I was a bit stressed last cycle and the excercise really helped!
I was going to ask if anyone have cut caffeine. I only drink tea & at most 3 cups a day but typically I have 2.

I wasn’t tracking or even looking at my Flo app, I’ve just looked now and I completely missed DTD on the important days 🙈 I either needed to have ovulated early, late, or super sperm to have caught this month!!!

maybe it’s just as stressful not tracking 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wasn’t tracking or even looking at my Flo app, I’ve just looked now and I completely missed DTD on the important days 🙈 I either needed to have ovulated early, late, or super sperm to have caught this month!!!

maybe it’s just as stressful not tracking 🤣
I’ve done this but the wrong way - I thought it was a week earlier but now my partner is away on my predicted days! Hoping my partner has super sperm this month too!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve done this but the wrong way - I thought it was a week earlier but now my partner is away on my predicted days! Hoping my partner has super sperm this month too!!
Fingers crossed for super sperm!!

I’ve just had a message come through… my friend who has been ttc for about 3 months has just said she’s pregnant.

I should be happy but I just feel depressed and sad. I knew this would happen.

• Heart
Fingers crossed for super sperm!!

I’ve just had a message come through… my friend who has been ttc for about 3 months has just said she’s pregnant.

I should be happy but I just feel depressed and sad. I knew this would happen.
Oh I know how this feels - my best friend has just had her little one and while part of me is so happy for her it hurts that it’s not me. I think it’s a perfectly normal reaction and hope you know it’s a totally valid feeling ❤ Fingers crossed the baby dust is around! 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
AF arrived and I can’t stop crying. Also the worst period pains I’ve had in a while! Haven’t felt this low for a very long time 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
AF arrived and I can’t stop crying. Also the worst period pains I’ve had in a while! Haven’t felt this low for a very long time 😔
How are you feeling today? ♥ Let all your feelings out, then have a hot bath with a glass of wine and treat yourself.

sometimes if I have a particularly heavy painful period I think of it as a good clear out of my uterus and that means it’ll be extra good for the next cycle! I don’t know how scientifically factual that is!! 🤍🤍🤍

How are you feeling today? ♥ Let all your feelings out, then have a hot bath with a glass of wine and treat yourself.

sometimes if I have a particularly heavy painful period I think of it as a good clear out of my uterus and that means it’ll be extra good for the next cycle! I don’t know how scientifically factual that is!! 🤍🤍🤍
I feel a bit better today thank you, my current work is awful well which isn't helping but but I've had a job interview today and got invited to a second interview which has put me in a better mood! Off for a bath and read my book now 🥰

That's a good way of looking at it! I'll try that method this month lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One of my cats has been acting really wierd the last few days. Normally he wants nothing to do with me but he's spent the whole day making sure he's as close to me as possible. My fiancée says its because he can smell the pregnancy hormones but I'm convinced it's too early as we only had a donation on Friday and yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.