TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately implantion happens 7-10dpo so i dont think its that. Bleeding isnt heavy but fresh 😞
Yeah you can get secondary implantation, where the baby digs deeper into the uterus walls. I've been stalking the pregnancy thread and some of the ladies said they had bleeding at 5-6 weeks.

Reactions: 1
Im going to take one of my own tests. I had to force a pee and just feel like that isnt accurate. Bleeding is now light and no pain so maybe some hope left. thanks everyone x

Reactions: 3
Thank you Everyone. Hospital told me to repeat test at home and see where there at by 6 weeks (next saturday) as they cant do much till then 🙄

Thank you Everyone. Hospital told me to repeat test at home and see where there at by 6 weeks (next saturday) as they cant do much till then 🙄
I’m so sorry 😢 I really hope there is a miracle for you. I don’t want to sound too forward but there is a thread for baby loss here if you wanted to share how you’re feeling ❤ Sending loads of love to you x

I’m so sorry 😢 I really hope there is a miracle for you. I don’t want to sound too forward but there is a thread for baby loss here if you wanted to share how you’re feeling ❤ Sending loads of love to you x
Its confusing. Hospital says there negative but at home there positive, I had to force a pee and thinking maybe thats why especially only being 5 weeks. Who knows but thank you xx

• Heart
Its confusing. Hospital says there negative but at home there positive, I had to force a pee and thinking maybe thats why especially only being 5 weeks. Who knows but thank you xx
I’m thinking of you ❤ do you have any tests to test in the morning? xx

I’m thinking of you ❤ do you have any tests to test in the morning? xx
I have first response. Just hoping the test was negative because my pee was forced and not concentrated 😞 bleeding is super light pink not really a color ive seen before. Gutted dosent cut it but life goes on x

I have first response. Just hoping the test was negative because my pee was forced and not concentrated 😞 bleeding is super light pink not really a color ive seen before. Gutted dosent cut it but life goes on x
Did they say about the blood if it could be normal? I’m really sorry you’re going through this love, try to get some rest tonight and test in the morning. Sending you hope and positivity 💕

Reactions: 2
Did they say about the blood if it could be normal? I’m really sorry you’re going through this love, try to get some rest tonight and test in the morning. Sending you hope and positivity 💕
The girl at the hospital didnt really know tbh she just said to probably expect a miscarriage. Ive to keep testing and see if my tests are negative or positive in a weeks time then they can see me again 🙄 xx

Couldn't they/ shouldn't they have examined your cervix to see if it was open to check for signs of miscarriage?

She said they wouldnt do anything till 6 weeks x
If you feel able to, I would ask for a blood test…my first miscarriage was only at 3 weeks and they confirmed it by taking bloods 2 days apart to monitor hcg levels. They did the first on a Friday then they’d halved by the Sunday blood test. It was horrible, but meant it was confirmed within 48 hours and I could start to deal with things. Hopefully your levels would rise, (as they’re suppose to double every 2-3 days) and would put your mind at rest. Sending love and strength ❤

The girl at the hospital didnt really know tbh she just said to probably expect a miscarriage. Ive to keep testing and see if my tests are negative or positive in a weeks time then they can see me again 🙄 xx
I bled at 5.5 weeks, I’m currently 38 weeks! They couldn’t explain what caused the bleed either. I continued to lightly bleed for a few days after the initial bright red bleed. Exactly the same happened to a friend and she is now 16 weeks. It’s the waiting that’s the killer, they sent me away for 3 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bled at 5.5 weeks, I’m currently 38 weeks! They couldn’t explain what caused the bleed either. I continued to lightly bleed for a few days after the initial bright red bleed. Exactly the same happened to a friend and she is now 16 weeks. It’s the waiting that’s the killer, they sent me away for 3 weeks!
The bleeding just looks like my period tbh. Just going to see how long I bleed for then take a test when its done! I have no pain yet but suppose things can still change. The girl said because the hospital test was negative they couldn’t do the bloods unless I still had a positive at home test in a week’s time (6 weeks)! xx

1st was this afternoon at the hospital
2nd was just there ☹

If you feel able to, I would ask for a blood test…my first miscarriage was only at 3 weeks and they confirmed it by taking bloods 2 days apart to monitor hcg levels. They did the first on a Friday then they’d halved by the Sunday blood test. It was horrible, but meant it was confirmed within 48 hours and I could start to deal with things. Hopefully your levels would rise, (as they’re suppose to double every 2-3 days) and would put your mind at rest. Sending love and strength ❤
I think im waiting for the bleeding to pass and take a test. She couldn’t offer me bloods because the test on their side was negative. Im not even sure if my tests would still be positive as the last time I took one was a digital a week ago! I never retested after that x

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.