TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also been unwell with a cold and my period has been very strange 🤧

I’m feeling positive and not letting it overwhelm me, in fact I’m not testing ovulation any more and just upping DTD and see what happens for a few months 😌 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’m feeling positive and not letting it overwhelm me, in fact I’m not testing ovulation any more and just upping DTD and see what happens for a few months 😌 🍷
I love this, tracking ovulation is such a pain. I don't have that luxury at my age.

I’ve only been doing it the past few months but I think I’m going to stop too. I think it’s contributing to my disappointment and making me overthink.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only been doing it the past few months but I think I’m going to stop too. I think it’s contributing to my disappointment and making me overthink.
I absolutely agree with you. It definitely is for me. It clearly doesn’t make a difference anyway! And adding any form of stress isn’t good, it’s very easy to get sucked into the world of ttc and let it consume you!

I’m trying this way this month. Trying to take the pressure off - I’m putting pressure on in other areas like losing weight so trying to reduce the stress 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1
I’m trying this way this month. Trying to take the pressure off - I’m putting pressure on in other areas like losing weight so trying to reduce the stress 🤞🏼
Good for you, it will do you well all round. I’m lucky to have regular cycles anyway so I do pretty much know where ovulation is without peeing on a stick and stressing myself out over it 🙃

Hi everyone,

First time posting on this thread but been watching for a while. I have started my journey at the fertility clinic and awaiting a start date for treatment after ttc for over 2 years.
A piece of advice I got from them was not to use ovulation sticks unless we want to. They don't recommend it anymore as realise it is stressful and not accurate for a lot of women. Instead dtd every 2 days! Who has the energy but worth it in the end hopefully! 😂

I hope that can help some of you and happy to share my journey if it would help anyone who is also at this stage.

Take care and sending baby dust to you all
X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I normally try not to symptom spot, but I definitely have been this month! My boobs are super sore and even my hubby said that they felt different/hard and encouraged me to do a test. I’m only CD20 of what would normally be a 27-28 day cycle, so it’s not worth testing yet.

For those of you who do regularly test, how early do you usually start testing? I’ve only ever tested when my period has been late.

• Heart
Morning!

We’re now on month 2 of TTC (is that called cycle 2? Trying to get used to the abbreviations!) last month l did an OPK every 2 days whilst trying to figure out my cycle as AF hasn’t arrived yet (just a pack from Amazon) but each time it was negative, so it looks like I didn’t ovulate last month. We bought the Clearblue ovulation tests but keep getting this error message, did anyone else ever have this problem? The other OPK seemed to be fine in terms of the control line 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sending lots of hope this month to everyone! 🤰🏼

45848276-5A15-45E1-A1DF-1CB877872DBB.jpeg

I normally try not to symptom spot, but I definitely have been this month! My boobs are super sore and even my hubby said that they felt different/hard and encouraged me to do a test. I’m only CD20 of what would normally be a 27-28 day cycle, so it’s not worth testing yet.

For those of you who do regularly test, how early do you usually start testing? I’ve only ever tested when my period has been late.
Id usually wait until the day before I was due on. Or hold out if you can to see if it just doesn't come? Saves money and sometimes heartache. Im 4 days late, I thought I was coming on as had quite a bit of black blood for a few days and now nothing. I did 2 tests and they're both negative though so not sure if this is just my booster still causing havoc for a second month. So frustrating 😫

For a 28 day cycle implantation would be around CD20-24. Wait till at least day 23-24 if you can hold out especially if you’re not doing a cheapy as even if you are pregnant you might not have enough HCG yet and wasting your money. I know we are always eager to know but testing early is usually pointless.

How old are you? 🧡 I’m no spring chicken myself, I’m in my early 30s . I just hate all the tracking 🤣
Im almost
Morning!

We’re now on month 2 of TTC (is that called cycle 2? Trying to get used to the abbreviations!) last month l did an OPK every 2 days whilst trying to figure out my cycle as AF hasn’t arrived yet (just a pack from Amazon) but each time it was negative, so it looks like I didn’t ovulate last month. We bought the Clearblue ovulation tests but keep getting this error message, did anyone else ever have this problem? The other OPK seemed to be fine in terms of the control line 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sending lots of hope this month to everyone! 🤰🏼

View attachment 1045207
How many times has this happened?

CD51 and I’m starting to get quite upset and worried. I’m now between 2-3 weeks late which just seems like too long to be waiting 😩

Period due tomorrow so that's when I will do a test... nervous!
Haven't had my usual pms symptoms but also haven't felt anything else out of the ordinary

Would you consider going to the doctor?
I think anything up to 3 months is considered normal. I also think they will probably say my cycle is still normalising after my 2 losses - they say your cycle can be messed up for up to 6 months after an MC and I’ve had 2 in the last 6 months so I just don’t think I’ll get anywhere until it’s been 6 months since my last loss (which will be April time).

My last 2 cycles have been 34 and 39 days so much shorter, so I’m hoping this is just some kind of vaccine related blip.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I started spotting today at 8dpo, last cycle was 7dpo. I never used to spot before my period until I miscarried in December. Feel like I’m out already. Is there anything you can do to help your cycles settle after a loss or is it just time?

Hey guys, I’m not sure how to cover images or anything so I’m sorry it I’ve TW, but can anyone see a faint line or is it me??
83658389-968A-42D4-BE74-1F62F394CC0F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.