TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think i see the start of something. How.many dpo?
I haven’t had a period yet.. I came off contraception 3 weeks ago so we’ve just been DTD unknowing of if ive been ovulating etc

i can see a very faint line, try with two different tests to be sure
I think I’m going to pick some tests up tomorrow, showed my partner who said he can’t see anything and to not get excited🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Urgh so we have been dtd with me secretly doing OPKs and I finally had a static smiley face yesterday but my husband didn’t want to dtd 😭 hopefully we are still in with a chance this month as we were consistent in the days beforehand lll
Hey guys, I’m not sure how to cover images or anything so I’m sorry it I’ve TW, but can anyone see a faint line or is it me?? View attachment 1046163
I can see something but I’ve also had so many evap lines from FRER before! Fingers crossed for you x

I realised today that I totally miscalculated ovulation week and it’s not when I’m away next week, it’s actually end of this week 🙈 At least I’ve realised and we can go for it at the right time. And it will be quite nice for holiday to fall in the two week wait to take my mind off it! Hopefully it will only feel like a one week wait by the time we are back and I’ll manage to forget 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m 10dpo and dreamt I was pregnant last night 😳 I did go on to die in the dream but surely it means something??? I’m waiting until Friday to test, but our brains are so cruel aren’t they! 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Somebody tell me to stop buying pregnancy tests.. I have some on order but keep telling myself to buy some after work😣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody tell me to stop buying pregnancy tests.. I have some on order but keep telling myself to buy some after work😣
it’s so hard isn’t it 😬 i’m refusing to buy any ovulation tests this month not pregnancy tests. I’ll only get some if my period is late. saying that i still haven’t come on this month after the false positive 🙄

• Heart
Has anyone taken vitamin b6 for spotting before period and short luteal phase? Think I’m going to have to try this but would love to know if it’s helped anyone.

Has anyone taken vitamin b6 for spotting before period and short luteal phase? Think I’m going to have to try this but would love to know if it’s helped anyone.
It helped me. I was taking b complex. I've gone from about 6 days of spotting to 1. Now I just take conceive plus which has b6 in it.

I dread to think how much money I've spent on pregnancy tests. And ovulation tests and vitamins.

Reactions: 2
My period is giving me a very hard time this month, won't let up. Cd2. Then i had a sad thought, in the tww I'm there thinking maybe im pregnant maybe, my body is thinking yeah that's what you think as it builds up the thickest lining to shed all over the place the past 2 days. As if getting AF isn't bad enough but for it to kick my ass emotionally and physically is a sick cruel joke by mother nature.

• Heart
  • Sad
Another one who has convinced herself she’s pregnant this month 🤣. Sore boobs, sickness and cramping. Only on CD21 though so I’ve got to hold out to test.

• Heart
I still haven't come on...4 days late now. Negative pregnancy test again this morning! Bloody booster!!!!! Sending you all lots of love! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m 10dpo and dreamt I was pregnant last night 😳 I did go on to die in the dream but surely it means something??? I’m waiting until Friday to test, but our brains are so cruel aren’t they! 🥲
I dream most nights that I am pregnant or have a baby. And more recently that I’m pregnant by my ex 😬😬😬 make of that what you will!

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes - and I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I didn’t spot and was pregnant that month (I later miscarried). I took B6, b complex and vitamin c.

I only started taking them after I had confirmed I had ovulated though as I read it can delay ovulation if taken before and god knows my cycles are long enough already 😅

Sorry to jump on…. My partner and I have been trying with no luck I track my periods. I have ordered some ovulation test strips but I have no idea how to use them or when to start, can anyone help please? 🤍

Sorry to jump on…. My partner and I have been trying with no luck I track my periods. I have ordered some ovulation test strips but I have no idea how to use them or when to start, can anyone help please? 🤍
Is your cycle regular? Mine is ~28-30 days and I usually start testing on cycle day 8/9 and ovulate on cycle day 14/15. Many have bought the easy@home strips from Amazon as they work out cheaper than the clearblue if you want to test twice a day.

I'm starting with the strips this month too. I fell down a TTC rabbit hole on YouTube last night 😅 but found this video (and some of her other videos) helpful:

Is your cycle regular? Mine is ~28-30 days and I usually start testing on cycle day 8/9 and ovulate on cycle day 14/15. Many have bought the easy@home strips from Amazon as they work out cheaper than the clearblue if you want to test twice a day.
Mines is usually 28 days can be shorter

Mines is usually 28 days can be shorter
I think the ”textbook” ovulation for a 28 day cycle is on day 14. Some ovulate earlier or later than this, which is completely normal but seems to catch some people out. Fingers crossed testing helps you pinpoint your best dates to try 🤞🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.