TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually my cycle is 28 days but I ovulate day 16 and my luteal phase is 12 days
I think the ”textbook” ovulation for a 28 day cycle is on day 14. Some ovulate earlier or later than this, which is completely normal but seems to catch some people out. Fingers crossed testing helps you pinpoint your best dates to try 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
I’m using the easy@home strips but…I’m not sure! The app says I’m ovulating today but looking at my tests I haven’t had a ‘high’ or a ‘peak’, yesterday was a pretty strong day and could well have been it but I dunno. Any thoughts?
I use this app and find that the ovulation day and what is high/peak updates itself over the month but is usually pretty accurate after a couple of months using them and it getting familiar with your cycles & levels x

AF arrived finally today, 5 days late! Here we go again. My best friend is having a c section tomo...she was 2 weeks ahead of me on my last pregnancy. Feel like it might be an emotional day as happy as I am for her. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m using the easy@home strips but…I’m not sure! The app says I’m ovulating today but looking at my tests I haven’t had a ‘high’ or a ‘peak’, yesterday was a pretty strong day and could well have been it but I dunno. Any thoughts?
2FF193D3-D058-433C-9817-DD5EE23C42F7.png
Here is mine last month for comparison. It stayed low then just jumped up on CD13. You are only on CD10 so I wouldn’t worry.. just not there yet :)

Reactions: 3
AF arrived finally today, 5 days late! Here we go again. My best friend is having a c section tomo...she was 2 weeks ahead of me on my last pregnancy. Feel like it might be an emotional day as happy as I am for her. Xx
I hope you don't find this insensitive as you may feel completely different but my best friend had a baby yesterday and I actually felt all the jealousy I had lift. I found it really difficult to deal with her being pregnant but it's gone now the baby is here.
Thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry if this offends as it isn’t intentional. Is anyone else TTC whilst clinically overweight/obese? I am, i’m actively working on it but i’m worried that if I end up needing help from my dr i won’t be taken seriously

sorry if this offends as it isn’t intentional. Is anyone else TTC whilst clinically overweight/obese? I am, i’m actively working on it but i’m worried that if I end up needing help from my dr i won’t be taken seriously
I’m over my BMI albeit not a massive amount. We are going doc’s in the summer if I don’t conceive. But I’m not pressuring myself to loose weight fast on top of the pressures of TTC.. I’m just aiming for a few lbs a month :)

I hope you don't find this insensitive as you may feel completely different but my best friend had a baby yesterday and I actually felt all the jealousy I had lift. I found it really difficult to deal with her being pregnant but it's gone now the baby is here.
Thinking of you x

Bless you, thank you for replying. I was just hoping I'd be pregnant again by the time she had the baby but wasn't to be. My friend lost her dad during the pregnancy so I'll just be thrilled baby is here safe and sound tbh. Hopefully my time comes again soon. Yours too obvs xx

• Heart
Hi I am! I’m doing what I can to reduce my weight. It’s my biggest concern too that if I need help my doctor will just tell me it’s my weight

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1050957Here is mine last month for comparison. It stayed low then just jumped up on CD13. You are only on CD10 so I wouldn’t worry.. just not there yet :)
thank you! I’m supposed to ovulate around day 10 though as I only have a 25 day cycle 😅 think I’m just getting stressed as I’m away Friday & Saturday and don’t want to miss this months window!

• Heart
thank you! I’m supposed to ovulate around day 10 though as I only have a 25 day cycle 😅 think I’m just getting stressed as I’m away Friday & Saturday and don’t want to miss this months window!
Got my fingers crossed you get a peak tomorrow then 🤞🏼

God knows what going on here, clear blue gave me my static smiley on CD11 as well which was 3 days ago, I don’t think so buddy 😂
A4704DD6-6718-4245-919C-36740B39D311.png

It’s difficult working 8-5 I can’t test during the day. I was on my own in the office this week but otherwise I can’t so I sometimes miss it 🥴

Has anyone taken vitamin b6 for spotting before period and short luteal phase? Think I’m going to have to try this but would love to know if it’s helped anyone.
Be very careful with B6 it's easy to overdose. I would take 10mg for as little time as possible ❤

Tested today (11DPO, couldn’t wait 😬) and it’s negative. I know it’s early but I think I’m out this month. On to the next one…

• Heart

I hope you don’t find this insensitive because it’s not my intention at all, but I’m on the opposite end of BMI and also not taken seriously because the doctors automatically blame my weight even when I know it’s not weight related. I feel like as women we can’t win and it’s any easy way out for the doctors to just tell us to lose weight or gain it.

Reactions: 8
I hope you don’t find this insensitive because it’s not my intention at all, but I’m on the opposite end of BMI and also not taken seriously because the doctors automatically blame my weight even when I know it’s not weight related. I feel like as women we can’t win and it’s any easy way out for the doctors to just tell us to lose weight or gain it.
It’s super annoying. Weight can affect a number of things, I get that but it shouldn’t stop us being taken seriously and further tests being offered instead of ‘lose/gain weight’. Fingers crossed for us all!

Reactions: 4
Be very careful with B6 it's easy to overdose. I would take 10mg for as little time as possible ❤
Oh thank you I didn’t realise that. My prenatal has 5mg and I’ve been taking the 100mg the last few days. I might pop to H&B to pick up the 50mg one and swap to that one instead.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.