TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done another digital. It now says Not Pregnant. So I’m guessing AF will be hitting me soon and this was just a cruel thing to happen in the month where we should have been welcoming a baby.

I don’t know if I should ring the doctors
I’m so sorry Neo ❤ Sending you love.

It’s completely up to you whether you want to discuss it with your doctor. Of course if you get lots of pain the definitely. My experience of a loss at this stage meant I didn’t feel like I needed to call my dr as had I not done a test I wouldn’t have known about the pregnancy, but I did call her not long after, so that it was on my record that I had now had 2 consecutive losses (then if we have another we will be eligible to get investigations.)

So in short, you don’t need to but it’s perfectly fine if you want to get their advice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve done another digital. It now says Not Pregnant. So I’m guessing AF will be hitting me soon and this was just a cruel thing to happen in the month where we should have been welcoming a baby.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you Neo 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im lost for words, what the hell happened???
I think that it’s been a very early miscarriage. And if I hadn’t have tested early I wouldn’t have known any different.
The FRER tests can piss off. Giving me false hope!

I’m so sorry Neo ❤ Sending you love.

It’s completely up to you whether you want to discuss it with your doctor. Of course if you get lots of pain the definitely. My experience of a loss at this stage meant I didn’t feel like I needed to call my dr as had I not done a test I wouldn’t have known about the pregnancy, but I did call her not long after, so that it was on my record that I had now had 2 consecutive losses (then if we have another we will be eligible to get investigations.)

So in short, you don’t need to but it’s perfectly fine if you want to get their advice xx
I tried ringing and the bulldog who answered said ‘you need to speak to a doctor and there’s no appointments left for today. You’ll have to ring every day til you get one’

I know I’m not out until AF appears. However I am 99% sure it’s heading that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

So sorry Neo ♥ You’re right, it is so cruel. Sending love to you today and this month 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I’m so sorry Neo! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think that it’s been a very early miscarriage. And if I hadn’t have tested early I wouldn’t have known any different.
The FRER tests can piss off. Giving me false hope!

I tried ringing and the bulldog who answered said ‘you need to speak to a doctor and there’s no appointments left for today. You’ll have to ring every day til you get one’

I know I’m not out until AF appears. However I am 99% sure it’s heading that way.
So sorry love, does sound like a chemical as you had 2 positives didn’t you? Hope you get somewhere with the doctors, take care of yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aye I’m out. Thanks for all the lush messages and thoughts.

Maybe the next cycle will be the one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Much love to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone. I had a miscarriage in October and have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I’m 3dpo today but not holding out much hope as we didn’t DTD much. I’ve recently started metformin. Is anyone else taking this? Any tips? Xx

Going shopping, think I might splash out on some clear blue ovulation tests rather than the cheap strip test. Last go before I make an appointment with the doctor...

Morning ladies, I’m so sorry for those of you who have been disappointed this month. Behind each comment I know how gutted each person is and it’s tough. I’m now testing negative on home pregnancy test after a mc that started 5th jan (even though we had a scan that day and saw hb after bleeding started) and was confirmed a week later. I have more bloods to be taken on hospital on weds. Now I’m testing neg does that mean I’m pregnant if bloods show hcg above 25? Or can they rise again after mc and not be pregnant? Hope I’m making sense! Just have this weird anxiety they will say it’s retained product (what a horrible term!!) and it could be a new pg (unlikely but a tiny bit of hope)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We had two miscarriages last year, and I fell both those times without “trying.” The first was a total surprise and the second was within weeks of the first miscarriage. Now that we actually are trying, it’s different of course….this is only cycle 2. I really hope it happens for you. 💕
Thank you, same for you ❤

• Heart
Sorry for your loss. I think the levels vary for each pregnancy test but hcg shouldn't rise again after a mc unless you're pregnant x

Morning ladies, I’m so sorry for those of you who have been disappointed this month. Behind each comment I know how gutted each person is and it’s tough. I’m now testing negative on home pregnancy test after a mc that started 5th jan (even though we had a scan that day and saw hb after bleeding started) and was confirmed a week later. I have more bloods to be taken on hospital on weds. Now I’m testing neg does that mean I’m pregnant if bloods show hcg above 25? Or can they rise again after mc and not be pregnant? Hope I’m making sense! Just have this weird anxiety they will say it’s retained product (what a horrible term!!) and it could be a new pg (unlikely but a tiny bit of hope)

Hi ladies, I don’t want to upset anyone because I know you are all ttc so you might want to ignore this.

also, I only track my periods using Flo and they’re irregular so probably not very accurate.

I had unprotected sex on the 30th and when I checked Flo a few days later it said that this was ovulation day so I panicked and got the MAP, but it was over 48 hrs later and I realise it doesn’t work if you have already ovulated.
Now I’m 6dpo and had really light pink spotting, I'm thinking that this could be implantation? And I don’t know when to test? Flo says my period isn’t due until the 14th. To be clear, I will be over the moon if I get a bfp, just not the best circumstances!

Hi ladies, I don’t want to upset anyone because I know you are all ttc so you might want to ignore this.

also, I only track my periods using Flo and they’re irregular so probably not very accurate.

I had unprotected sex on the 30th and when I checked Flo a few days later it said that this was ovulation day so I panicked and got the MAP, but it was over 48 hrs later and I realise it doesn’t work if you have already ovulated.
Now I’m 6dpo and had really light pink spotting, I'm thinking that this could be implantation? And I don’t know when to test? Flo says my period isn’t due until the 14th. To be clear, I will be over the moon if I get a bfp, just not the best circumstances!
I think you’re supposed to wait at least 2-3 days after implantation bleeding to test, but I think you would be better off waiting until 14th and see if your period turns up and then test if not, as the result will be much more accurate by then.

• Heart
AF is definitely on the way for me, I feel like crap and I don’t think I’ve ever felt this disappointed before. I hate my body for not doing what it’s supposed to do 😢 I did a test this morning just to be sure because I feel like I need to have some wine this evening so didn’t want to have the niggling what if in my head and it was negative of course.

A few disappointments this week, hope everyone is doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry for your loss. I think the levels vary for each pregnancy test but hcg shouldn't rise again after a mc unless you're pregnant x

Thank you, that’s what I thought but wanted to check there wasnt something I didn’t know about!

So my period this month was lighter and shorter than usual (though still lasted for 5 days). I’ve had a splitting headache and have been feeling really exhausted for several days. I can’t help wondering if I might be pregnant despite my period?! It’s probably just wishful thinking isn’t it? I guess I’m most likely to just be ill. I took a test two days before my period was due and it was negative.

• Sad
So my period this month was lighter and shorter than usual (though still lasted for 5 days). I’ve had a splitting headache and have been feeling really exhausted for several days. I can’t help wondering if I might be pregnant despite my period?! It’s probably just wishful thinking isn’t it? I guess I’m most likely to just be ill. I took a test two days before my period was due and it was negative.
I felt the same this month, especially as my resting heart rate kept rising. Turns out I just had a cold brewing 😭 fingers crossed for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.