TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard this before and I do normally have a big drop when my period starts. Up again today! Surely I can't be pregnant with a normal period.
Have you done a test? My friend had a period full way through her (healthy) pregnancy

Or you're maybe coming down with a cold 🙈

Have you done a test? My friend had a period full way through her (healthy) pregnancy

Or you're maybe coming down with a cold 🙈
I did 2 before my period and they were definitely negative. I'll need to pick up some more just in case.
I bet it's a cold, the joys of working in a school 😂

Reactions: 1
Feeling pregnant, testing.. just for it to come back negative. I’ve only just started on this journey but my god am I sick of it already😪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s mental how does it even happen?
She was on the pill 🙈 also cos she didn't know she was out partying all the time. The baby is fine though, she's 3 now and thriving.

Sorry totally de railing the thread here!

I hope you all get your BFP soon 🤞 I remember it all too well 😔 a year and a bit of trying and 2 losses later and I'm lying next to my wee girl, so don't give up hope 💞

Reactions: 2
She was on the pill 🙈 also cos she didn't know she was out partying all the time. The baby is fine though, she's 3 now and thriving.

Sorry totally de railing the thread here!

I hope you all get your BFP soon 🤞 I remember it all too well 😔 a year and a bit of trying and 2 losses later and I'm lying next to my wee girl, so don't give up hope 💞
I mean scientifically being pregnant but still getting periods? I know of older people who didn’t know they were pregnant because they thought they were just going through the menopause and periods had stopped.

I feel like this isn’t my month. I get low blood pressure when AF is due and felt light headed today ☹ Just hate it when you get into the second week and you start feeling your usual symptoms you just want it to come and be other with.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
got enough negatives now to realise yesterday’s test was a dud 😫 on the positive side it’s one more month of savings, getting fit and healthy, and a full month of myo-intisol, i’m excited to see the results!

Reactions: 1
Actually sobbing as I write this. What do you do if your husband says they want to try, yet when it comes down the actual important week/days, they don’t try?! He says he’s too distracted with work, that doing it on a schedule is awkward….I hate it being like this too. But if we don’t try, it isn’t going to happen by chance! Now he’s sleeping in the other room and I’m having a crying fit cos I can feel the chance this month slipping away.
so sorry, my husband is the same. I’ve stopped telling him the important days as he gets too in his own head. Have you been trying for long?

I got the darkest, most obviously positive line on an OPK today, that I have ever seen in my whole time TTC 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Early night in this house methinks 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so sorry, my husband is the same. I’ve stopped telling him the important days as he gets too in his own head. Have you been trying for long?
We had two miscarriages last year, and I fell both those times without “trying.” The first was a total surprise and the second was within weeks of the first miscarriage. Now that we actually are trying, it’s different of course….this is only cycle 2. I really hope it happens for you. 💕

Just took a notion to do a FRER cos i had one in the drawer, it couldn't have been more negative and it hit me hard. I had one of those months where i really thought we'd done all you could if that names sense. 3 days till AF is due. I just feel like crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm 3 days till AF is due and have already cried today which definitely makes me feel like she's coming :( x

Just took a notion to do a FRER cos i had one in the drawer, it couldn't have been more negative and it hit me hard. I had one of those months where i really thought we'd done all you could if that names sense. 3 days till AF is due. I just feel like crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve done another digital. It now says Not Pregnant. So I’m guessing AF will be hitting me soon and this was just a cruel thing to happen in the month where we should have been welcoming a baby.

I don’t know if I should ring the doctors

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m three days til AF is due, and cried yesterday too & felt so crap about everything. I had random bleeding/spotting Wednesday night that went away. This happened to me for the first time last month, after never ever spotting before my AF arrives. Feels cruel now we’re TTC like my bodies mocking me.

Got angry at my OH last night too as he can just toddle on through things without mad hormones, peeing on sticks and everything else men get away with!
Also now worried about rising costs of everything 😢!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve done another digital. It now says Not Pregnant. So I’m guessing AF will be hitting me soon and this was just a cruel thing to happen in the month where we should have been welcoming a baby.

I don’t know if I should ring the doctors
Im lost for words, what the hell happened???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.