TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just done a clear blue early digital, because I’m mental and I needed to see the word. And I’m crying at my desk 😭
1734664D-9D68-4C8C-8D98-E7D935CBB944.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I’m becoming obsessive with taking pregnancy tests.. I took one on Monday, negative. I was going to wait till Friday to test again but I’ve been having dull stomach pains this afternoon and been very tired the past couple of days which is making me want to test again. Testing every 2 days is going to drive me crazy but I can’t get it off my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I’m becoming obsessive with taking pregnancy tests.. I took one on Monday, negative. I was going to wait till Friday to test again but I’ve been having dull stomach pains this afternoon and been very tired the past couple of days which is making me want to test again. Testing every 2 days is going to drive me crazy but I can’t get it off my mind
I think I tested every day from 8 DPO to day AF arrived this cycle. It’s draining but obsessive

Reactions: 1
Have you tried using a ttc friendly lube or tracking bbt? Your GP should be willing to help you after 16 cycles if that’s a route you wanted to go down. Sending you lots of luck and baby dust 🤞🏻
Thank you! Haven't tried the lube but I do track. I think I'll seek help if not successful this month, it just feels like such a big step to take. Makes it seem real that we are having problems x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! Haven't tried the lube but I do track. I think I'll seek help if not successful this month, it just feels like such a big step to take. Makes it seem real that we are having problems x
You may not even have any ‘problems’ as such. I know a couple who tried for 2 years went for help and it was unexplained, did one successful round of IVF on NHS and had a healthy baby last year.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else wear a fitbit? My resting heart rate usually drops when my period starts but mine has kept rising! I'm now on day 4 and it's still rising, been a completely normal period. So strange.

Hcg is now into the 20s almost 3 weeks post d&c. If you’ve gone through similar how long did it take for your hcg to get to 0? And also get your period back?

Hcg is now into the 20s almost 3 weeks post d&c. If you’ve gone through similar how long did it take for your hcg to get to 0? And also get your period back?
I had an ectopic before, took 2 months from the methatrexate shot day to finally getting zero. 6 wks later my period returned.

Does anyone else wear a fitbit? My resting heart rate usually drops when my period starts but mine has kept rising! I'm now on day 4 and it's still rising, been a completely normal period. So strange.
I have a Fitbit and only use it as a watch, they're insanely inaccurate. I was driving before when i reached my step count🙄 i was sitting on the toilet another time when i reached my limit. And don't even start me on the sleep. So i wouldn't be relying on it too much on it for anything.

Oh just to add that when it went to 20 it then went to 10, 5, 3, 1, 0 and took about 10-14 days.

Reactions: 1
Actually sobbing as I write this. What do you do if your husband says they want to try, yet when it comes down the actual important week/days, they don’t try?! He says he’s too distracted with work, that doing it on a schedule is awkward….I hate it being like this too. But if we don’t try, it isn’t going to happen by chance! Now he’s sleeping in the other room and I’m having a crying fit cos I can feel the chance this month slipping away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.