TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep ive had those arguments where i patronisingly hear myself say to him Do you want a baby? Well how do you think babies are made? We'd eventually agree to dtd and it's always so forced it's terrible. And he says he hates how clinical ttc is.

Reactions: 2
Actually sobbing as I write this. What do you do if your husband says they want to try, yet when it comes down the actual important week/days, they don’t try?! He says he’s too distracted with work, that doing it on a schedule is awkward….I hate it being like this too. But if we don’t try, it isn’t going to happen by chance! Now he’s sleeping in the other room and I’m having a crying fit cos I can feel the chance this month slipping away.
Sorry lovely. My husband is the same, he feels so much pressure around my ovulation because we really want this. I’m sure part of it is also the fear deep down that he isn’t fertile which is an attack on his ego. I suggested my husband drink less and he said “but there’s nothing wrong with me”… 🙄
Maybe go more for a factual approach? I read that something like only 30% of eggs that are fertilised actually implant, and that’s if the sperm actually get to the egg in the first place.
It’s cringey and pretty awkward but you need to work together to give nature a helping hand here!
Maybe agree to schedule a date night when you’re not fertile so you can enjoy each other’s company with no pressure?

You’re right, and being pregnant doesn’t even mean you’re out of the woods. We had two miscarriages last year when we weren’t “trying.” And I think he thinks it’ll happen easily again, but of course now that we’re actually trying, it’s not happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else wear a fitbit? My resting heart rate usually drops when my period starts but mine has kept rising! I'm now on day 4 and it's still rising, been a completely normal period. So strange.
Not caught up yet but just wanted to say that my resting heart rate rising was my first symptom I was pregnant!

I know you said you're on your period but there's defo a correlation!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I love how cute my partner is being in the TTC journey so far. A family came into his place of work yesterday with a pram and he really liked it so he went up to them and asked what make it is, never thought he’d be one to get excited over a pram🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I got too excited too quickly.

the line on the first response is definitely lighter today. So maybe a chemical? 😭
it might be the tests, try two different brands with the same sample? i had what looked like lines on one and nothing since. won’t stop me testing though 😬 i’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

eurgh i got some more tests today and was so impatient i tested in the work loos! i’m rubbish at aiming at a stick though so it ended up being a complete waste as no lines came up 😂 think it all went on my hands ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi I’m so sorry to jump on this thread! I’m just worried and could use some opinions. My partner and I have been having unprotected sex I came off my bc in June and we started having unprotected in December… however nothing has happened and I know that’s not a long time to be trying but I’m worried I may be infertile… he thinks it could be him as he is 48 but I know men father babies well after this age… I’m just worried it’s me, thanks

eurgh i got some more tests today and was so impatient i tested in the work loos! i’m rubbish at aiming at a stick though so it ended up being a complete waste as no lines came up 😂 think it all went on my hands ffs
I knew you would 🙈 my apps show 6 days till period is due so I was looking at my tests this morning tempted to do one but I’m gonna wait 😬😬😬

• Heart
Hey ladies, hope you're all doing ok? Hope all the pregnancy tests that are in limbo at the moment come through as positives.
I'm due on tomo, had a little show and can feel myself about to come on but I'm still holding put a bit of hope though. Its the hope that kills you isnt it? My little boy asked me how we get a baby (as he was eating some biscuits the other day). I said to him we have to pray to god (rather than explaining to a 4 year old about sex haha) he said 'ok, after my biscuits' 😂😂 really made me laugh. Anyway, 5 months since my last miscarriage, I'm getting panicky especially as I come up to 39 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi I’m so sorry to jump on this thread! I’m just worried and could use some opinions. My partner and I have been having unprotected sex I came off my bc in June and we started having unprotected in December… however nothing has happened and I know that’s not a long time to be trying but I’m worried I may be infertile… he thinks it could be him as he is 48 but I know men father babies well after this age… I’m just worried it’s me, thanks
I’d start off by trying ovulation tests, you can buy then from boots or Amazon. It’s not uncommon to skip ovulation a few times per year so maybe try it over 3/4 months to check you’re regularly ovulating? It will give you a good idea of the best times to “try” as well, usually a few days around this time. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
I am on CD47 with no sign of AF. Getting super fed up now 🙄😩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am on CD47 with no sign of AF. Getting super fed up now 🙄😩
How is your general health? I know for me i’ve had some super long cycles over the last two years due to stress. Not that i know how to solve anyone’s stress but hopefully af comes soon

How is your general health? I know for me i’ve had some super long cycles over the last two years due to stress. Not that i know how to solve anyone’s stress but hopefully af comes soon
I have had a stressful month, but my cycle has never been affected by stress before. I’m a little bit overweight but otherwise pretty healthy. My cycles have varied before but only between 31-35 days (excluding post MC cycles of course.)

The only thing different this month is that I had my booster on CD 11. But I think it’s possible I’m having a cycle where I just didn’t ovulate and that’s causing the delay. Took my temp a few days ago and it was really low so I assumed AF was imminent but now it’s not here I’m thinking I maybe just didn’t ovulate.

Really frustrating though as this is now my longest ever cycle.

Not caught up yet but just wanted to say that my resting heart rate rising was my first symptom I was pregnant!

I know you said you're on your period but there's defo a correlation!
I've heard this before and I do normally have a big drop when my period starts. Up again today! Surely I can't be pregnant with a normal period.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.