TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I test on cd8, just know that your first test will always come up with a blank circle as it’s a baseline reading so you may actually be fertile but need to wait until the day after for it to register if that makes sense. Apps will just estimate when you will ovulate, I ovulated 4 days later than what my app predicted!!

Only on 7dpo, reallyyyyy trying my hardest to not buy any tests yet. This is so hard 😫
Thank you, we got lucky before and didn’t do the ovulation sticks so it’s all new to me.

good luck 🤞🏼 x

I’m 5 days late now. Took a test Tuesday and it was negative but I’ve had quite strong symptoms. Starting to wonder if I just ovulated later and that’s why my 21d test was negative but also feel like I’m just being silly and desperate lol

Reactions: 3
I’m the same 5 days late, negative tests no symptoms. Feel like I’m an idiot every time I do one and start squinting to try and see if there’s a faint line 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think I’m about 8DPO and had horrendous cramping and nausea this afternoon, upper middle abdomen which I know is the wrong place, but then also period type cramps, trying not to get too excited at the thought that it could be implantation!

Reactions: 2
I’m the same 5 days late, negative tests no symptoms. Feel like I’m an idiot every time I do one and start squinting to try and see if there’s a faint line 🤣
Did you have the booster recently? I had it in December and my next 2 periods were 5 days late and light. This month I came on 2 days early and have had a longer normal period. Hoping it means things are back to normal 🙏

Reactions: 2
Did you have the booster recently? I had it in December and my next 2 periods were 5 days late and light. This month I came on 2 days early and have had a longer normal period. Hoping it means things are back to normal 🙏
Good point, I had mine in December my periods after that were lighter but on time. Will see when this one turns up 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
AF is finally out of the way. What cycle day do you ladies start using OPK's?
I started mine on CD4 this month as soon as my period finished but before I didn’t usually start until I thought I was going to ovulate going by my apps and symptoms.

I'm on CD5 and my period has finished. I'm really hoping I ovulate around CD13 as thats the only time the donor could come 😭

• Heart
My period is 5 days, and I usually start opks on CD8 or 9 as I ovulated on day 11 once and missed it lol
That’s why I’ve started doing mine early this month as my period was about 5 days early and only lasted 3 days so I’m a bit confused and thinking I’m going to perhaps ovulate earlier…it’s so confusing

Ive heard and know of people ovulated at CD10 and caught it but sadly misscarried. apparently eggs arnt fully mature that early!

• Sad
If I test too early I show high then it tends to start going down then up again around my true surge. I think it happens to a lot and confuses people

Oh god I cannot stop eating. I feel like I have the munchies. I'm so so early in my TWW aswell so its probably just the progesterone messing with me
With both my pregnancies I started getting symptoms about 3dpo! fingers crossed for you x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.