TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you’ve come so far I would wait another day when your period is late. Everything crossed for you. Also I highly recommend easy@home pregnancy test strips off of Amazon. They are cheap and they picked up my pregnancy the same time as frer did. No evap lines either.
Thanks I must invest in some! Gonna wait til Friday to test x

I’ve got these ones too and they are fab (I’m guessing, I’ve never had a positive 🤣)

When I first started.. I was like why do people not buy clearblue when they are so easy to use and clear to see.. omg a few months in and I realised that mistake 🤣
Same! I even went to a pharmacy at the start and paid 13 quid for one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
9dpo today, today and yesterday I have faint positives !!! will update with pics tomorrow on a first response as my camera is all scratched and cant pick up the faint line. We’re due 2 weeks before my LGs 2nd birthday 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
9dpo today, today and yesterday I have faint positives !!! will update with pics tomorrow on a first response as my camera is all scratched and cant pick up the faint line. We’re due 2 weeks before my LGs 2nd birthday 😂🥰
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congratulations, so happy for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations!! 🥰

• Heart
Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Thanks everyone. still early days. We had a chemical 2 months ago so trying not to get my hopes up just yet. sending everyone baby dust 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning guys.
Has anyone had positive opks 3 days in a row?
i did this cycle! I also did one almost a week after what I thought was my peak and it was still a little bit dark. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad sign, but I think I’m about 7DPO now and have had a headache and cramping.

i did this cycle! I also did one almost a week after what I thought was my peak and it was still a little bit dark. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad sign, but I think I’m about 7DPO now and have had a headache and cramping.
Aww good luck to you! I'm ovulating soon I think as I've had my darkest test today out of the three days. Its making me so nauseous. Its a late one for me too. CD22.

Attachments

My sister has just announced that shes pregnant with her second child and even though I'm happy for her, I'm wishing it was me. Keeping my fingers crossed ovulation occurs at the time our sperm donor is here this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My sister has just announced that shes pregnant with her second child and even though I'm happy for her, I'm wishing it was me. Keeping my fingers crossed ovulation occurs at the time our sperm donor is here this month.
Can i ask out of curiosity how you sought out your sperm donor??

Can i ask out of curiosity how you sought out your sperm donor??
We joined several groups on Facebook and got talking to some donors. We decided on one and got medical history and STI checks from him. I know its pretty risky to look for a donor online but so is having a one night stand. At least we have sti checks so we know he isn't harboring any nasties.

Hi can I ask for some help please?

Bought some clear blue ovulation tests and not used before. My app (Ovia) says my peak is Friday. Clear blue website says To test Sunday?!

when do you generally test? Thank you x

Hi can I ask for some help please?

Bought some clear blue ovulation tests and not used before. My app (Ovia) says my peak is Friday. Clear blue website says To test Sunday?!

when do you generally test? Thank you x
I test on cd8, just know that your first test will always come up with a blank circle as it’s a baseline reading so you may actually be fertile but need to wait until the day after for it to register if that makes sense. Apps will just estimate when you will ovulate, I ovulated 4 days later than what my app predicted!!

Only on 7dpo, reallyyyyy trying my hardest to not buy any tests yet. This is so hard 😫

Reactions: 3
Only on 7dpo, reallyyyyy trying my hardest to not buy any tests yet. This is so hard 😫

Snap! And the symptom spotting has started.

"Oooh, is that a sore boob?"

"Hmmm...I feel a bit sick. Pregnant, or too many biscuits?

"Yikes, my face is spotty! Pregnant, or new face wash?"

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How lovely if you and your sister are pregnant at the same time though 😊 my sister and I are close in age and growing up we always said we would have our babies at the time (laughing at the naivety of it now) but she’s 3 ahead of me already and I don’t think she will be having any more lol

Reactions: 3
How lovely if you and your sister are pregnant at the same time though 😊 my sister and I are close in age and growing up we always said we would have our babies at the time (laughing at the naivety of it now) but she’s 3 ahead of me already and I don’t think she will be having any more lol
I think my mum would self combust if she found out both her daughters were pregnant at the same time 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.