TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will try one in a bit, it’s 15dpo today, no bleeding or anything yet. But tbh if it’s not going anywhere then I wish I would just bleed already 😞
---
IMG_1313.jpeg

Top one is yesterday’s 14dpo 4hour hold in the evening, bottom is 15dpo smu, I really don’t know what to think. It’s the darkest test I got so far but it seems to light for 15dpo. 😞

Last edited:
I took Norethisterone which I finished last Friday as I was away last week and couldn’t be dealing with a period.
Anyway it’s been 5 days since I stopped taking the period delay tablets, and still no period yet. I’ve had cramps and painful boobs on and off for the last 7 days.
Wishful thinking?

Will try one in a bit, it’s 15dpo today, no bleeding or anything yet. But tbh if it’s not going anywhere then I wish I would just bleed already 😞
---
View attachment 3003403
Top one is yesterday’s 14dpo 4hour hold in the evening, bottom is 15dpo smu, I really don’t know what to think. It’s the darkest test I got so far but it seems to light for 15dpo. 😞
This may or may not help but my tests on the 3rd day of my missed period (can’t remember how exactly many days DPO that was, I think 17ish) looked like your bottom one. I did a few and they were all similar faintness. I got a positive on a digital the next day and then stopped testing, which I understand is very personal and hard to do dependant on your own journey. I’m now 18 weeks pregnant.

have you done a digital test?

Edit to say I’ve looked again they look fainter than yours

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
This may or may not help but my tests on the 3rd day of my missed period (can’t remember how exactly many days DPO that was, I think 17ish) looked like your bottom one. I did a few and they were all similar faintness. I got a positive on a digital the next day and then stopped testing, which I understand is very personal and hard to do dependant on your own journey. I’m now 18 weeks pregnant.

have you done a digital test?

Edit to say I’ve looked again they look fainter than yours
thank you so much for this x

I haven’t yet no, I didn’t think things were looking good so didn’t want to waste it yet ! I will take the digital this weekend if my strip test on Friday looks better I think 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thank you so much for this x

I haven’t yet no, I didn’t think things were looking good so didn’t want to waste it yet ! I will take the digital this weekend if my strip test on Friday looks better I think 😊
Line progression is really unreliable.
I had a MC. I bled for 5 weeks from when it started to confirmation of MC scans 2 weeks apart to medical management. Through all this the lines got darker, stayed dark and the digital weeks went up, they stayed dark until after I’d had the OP.
When I got my positive this time I tried to learn my lesson from the MC but couldn’t help my self quite a few times and the lines were up and down. Baby’s coming Friday.
Are you having any symptoms to indicate loss?

• Heart
Line progression is really unreliable.
I had a MC. I bled for 5 weeks from when it started to confirmation of MC scans 2 weeks apart to medical management. Through all this the lines got darker, stayed dark and the digital weeks went up, they stayed dark until after I’d had the OP.
When I got my positive this time I tried to learn my lesson from the MC but couldn’t help my self quite a few times and the lines were up and down. Baby’s coming Friday.
Are you having any symptoms to indicate loss?
thank you for this x

I think I’m finding the waiting hard because I’ve had an early loss before, I had bad cramping last night and assumed it was all gonna be over but haven’t had any today which could be a good sign? But no bleeding, no.

Googling and seeing others line progressions at this stage just had me wondering why mine aren’t as dark. 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you for this x

I think I’m finding the waiting hard because I’ve had an early loss before, I had bad cramping last night and assumed it was all gonna be over but haven’t had any today which could be a good sign? But no bleeding, no.

Googling and seeing others line progressions at this stage just had me wondering why mine aren’t as dark. 🫠
It could mean your levels aren’t rising but there’s just no way to know sadly (well blood test but they don’t do that). But definitely you can’t compare one person to another, you can’t even compare two pregnancies in yourself.
I found early pregnancy cramps were the same or worse than regular period cramps too which is another brain f*ck. Bleeding isn’t even a definitive answer.
There’s nothing you can do now to affect the outcome but stay healthy. Wishing you all the luck it stays positive and you can get to reassurance scan stage x

• Heart
I’m due on in 5 days - I’ve absolutely no symptoms at all. Not even PMS. I was really tired today but last month I had a day of being super tired and cramps and I came on 2 days later 🫠

• Heart
Went for my fertility appt two weeks ago to be advised that IVF is our only real option. Fertility issues on both sides it seems (was aware of my husbands) but unaware of mine so a little bit of a shock.However I’m glad we are both in the same boat as my OH was blaming himself 😔
It wasn’t the most pleasant experience as they were particularly rude about my weight. I was due some examinations but they wouldn’t carry them out as my bmi is too high for even those, let alone IVF. God the restrictions are so tight😭! I’m overweight but not exactly huge and very physically fit regularly running half marathons etc.

Got to lose 3 stone to be eligible for my IVF. Feels like a total mountain to climb rn and very overwhelming but there’s no greater motivation I guess

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m due on in 5 days - I’ve absolutely no symptoms at all. Not even PMS. I was really tired today but last month I had a day of being super tired and cramps and I came on 2 days later 🫠
I just finished my period on Friday/Saturday but I had ultra sore boobs, was utterly knackered and felt like crap then my period arrived 4 days early last cycle. I should have just been finishing my period now. I’m never that early but it was my first month back at TTC and it screwed me over 😂I’m back doing the ovulation tests properly but can I just ask how often people do an ovulation test? I did 2 today but I think I’ll be due to ovulate on Saturday or Sunday. Just feel so out of touch with myself.

Went for my fertility appt two weeks ago to be advised that IVF is our only real option. Fertility issues on both sides it seems (was aware of my husbands) but unaware of mine so a little bit of a shock.However I’m glad we are both in the same boat as my OH was blaming himself 😔
It wasn’t the most pleasant experience as they were particularly rude about my weight. I was due some examinations but they wouldn’t carry them out as my bmi is too high for even those, let alone IVF. God the restrictions are so tight😭! I’m overweight but not exactly huge and very physically fit regularly running half marathons etc.

Got to lose 3 stone to be eligible for my IVF. Feels like a total mountain to climb rn and very overwhelming but there’s no greater motivation I guess
Sorry to hear this. It’s so hard to cope with and especially when they make out that BMI is the be all and end all, it’s a contributing factor. Hopefully you can lose weight but also make other healthy changes so you feel like you’re approaching it holistically and not just focusing on weight loss. Sounds like you are already super active so hope you don’t find it too challenging 💕 I lost four stone last year, it took me a year, but was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself.
---
I took Norethisterone which I finished last Friday as I was away last week and couldn’t be dealing with a period.
Anyway it’s been 5 days since I stopped taking the period delay tablets, and still no period yet. I’ve had cramps and painful boobs on and off for the last 7 days.
Wishful thinking?
I’m super interested to hear what happens with you taking norethisterone, I took it last May and the month after that fell pregnant. Unfortunately it ended in a loss but I’m convinced it did something to my cycle/ovulation. Not to scare you, I just find it fascinating, I couldn’t find any guidance or info online about it.

• Heart
I’m 40. My periods have always been regular, medium steady flow for three days and done. For the last few months I’ve noticed my periods are still fairly regular, but they’re now 4-5 days and the flow is very clotty. Is it peri menopause?? :(

are these good enough test progression? Top is Sunday morning, bottom is todays.. my LMP was 17/5, I very helpfully didn’t track ovulation this month so don’t know when I ovulated 🙈 my periods are irregular too. I’m guessing I’m around 4-5 weeks. Not quite a dye stealer yet which I assumed I would be.. I dunno I’m just anxious because of a previous chemical!
IMG_8527.jpeg

• Heart
are these good enough test progression? Top is Sunday morning, bottom is todays.. my LMP was 17/5, I very helpfully didn’t track ovulation this month so don’t know when I ovulated 🙈 my periods are irregular too. I’m guessing I’m around 4-5 weeks. Not quite a dye stealer yet which I assumed I would be.. I dunno I’m just anxious because of a previous chemical! View attachment 3006140
They look great. I’m 24 weeks and never got a dye stealer. They just aren’t a thing for everyone 🩷 congrats!

Reactions: 1
Update, it’s been 1 week today since my period was due/5 days since it should have started after the Norethisterone. I bit the bullet and did a test but wasn’t expecting anything. Got a P. 15 months of trying! Went to get a clear blue test (states 3+ weeks) so I did 3 tests all together. I’m ever so worried due to the Notethisterone, going to ring the doctors first thing on Monday. This is my first time so not a clue what to do/expect! Will update on the Norethisterone and what the GP had to say about it.
I’m super interested to hear what happens with you taking norethisterone, I took it last May and the month after that fell pregnant. Unfortunately it ended in a loss but I’m convinced it did something to my cycle/ovulation. Not to scare you, I just find it fascinating, I couldn’t find any guidance or info online about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone, I’m new to this thread as just starting to TTC no 2 this month. Despite saying I would be more chilled out this time here I am surrounded by ovulation kits 🤣

I’m using the Flo app to track my cycle and my predicted date of ovulation is Sunday, I’ve been testing since Thursday and haven’t got a solid line yet but feel like if anything it’s getting fainter! Does this mean I’ve ovulated earlier this month?

We have bulk bought a load of OPK kits off Amazon so not sure how accurate these ones are? Does anyone have any recommendations for any better ones if these are no good?

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I’m new to this thread as just starting to TTC no 2 this month. Despite saying I would be more chilled out this time here I am surrounded by ovulation kits 🤣

I’m using the Flo app to track my cycle and my predicted date of ovulation is Sunday, I’ve been testing since Thursday and haven’t got a solid line yet but feel like if anything it’s getting fainter! Does this mean I’ve ovulated earlier this month?

We have bulk bought a load of OPK kits off Amazon so not sure how accurate these ones are? Does anyone have any recommendations for any better ones if these are no good?
Which ones are you using? I get the easy@home in bulk off Amazon and they've been great!

flo will just be guessing when your ovulation is, keep testing! I always ovulate later than the apps think, also second easy@home ovulation sticks and premom app

Thanks ladies, we’ve currently bulk bought a load of one step ones but if I get through this lot and need some more I’ll look into the easy ones ☺ baby number 1 took exactly a year to conceive so preparing myself for another long haul xx

Thanks ladies, we’ve currently bulk bought a load of one step ones but if I get through this lot and need some more I’ll look into the easy ones ☺ baby number 1 took exactly a year to conceive so preparing myself for another long haul xx
I used one step successfully