TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the spoiler works. Oh god! I’m pregnant! And terrified! But excited! Aaaah!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell. What did everyone do this cycle?! Everyone is pregnant! I’m due on tomorrow. I doubt I’m pregnant. I have zero symptoms

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Currently driving me crazy: not drinking because I'm TRYING to get pregnant, but knowing everyone thinks I'm not drinking because I must be pregnant 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell. What did everyone do this cycle?! Everyone is pregnant! I’m due on tomorrow. I doubt I’m pregnant. I have zero symptoms
I had done maca root, first cycle of it, but it was a chemical pregnancy anyway so I’ll be back here once we can start to try again 😭

no symptoms isn’t always a bad thing so don’t count yourself out yet x

• Sad
  • Heart

@101d I am in the same boat! Just found out yesterday and I’m in absolute shock.

I have my first fertility appointment with the GP next week after a year of trying. Scared to believe those two lines are real!

I got my first BFP yesterday at 11DPO.

Sounds so cliche but I think the only thing I did different this month (after a year of trying post MC) was to relax a little bit more. Hubby and I took a more chilled approach to ovulation and I think we ended up DTD more before ovulation than ovulation itself. Loosely followed the SMEP.

The other things I did this month was reduce my caffeine significantly, I cut out fizzy drinks (been having sparkling water with vanilla drops in it instead) and had acupuncture and reflexology (I am not sure that either of these contributed tbh but I was actually thinking of stopping them after this month as I just cannot justify the extra expense..) Hope this helps someone in any way xx

• Heart
@101d I am in the same boat! Just found out yesterday and I’m in absolute shock.

I have my first fertility appointment with the GP next week after a year of trying. Scared to believe those two lines are real!
Congratulations ♥ Wow, that quick? I have self-referred but they said it can take 10 days to hear back!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’m ovulating ☹

I had weird light spotting and negative pregnancy tests 16th-19th May. Then I came on a full on heavy period 3 weeks later 9th-12th June. I’ve been doing OPKs since Thursday which showed a gradual increase although still low, and my OPK for today was basically a flat negative, much lower than the last few days. Am I doing something wrong?

I’m awaiting an appointment for an ultrasound due to some abdominal cramping but I just don’t know what’s happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why lh would rise and then go down again? This morning my test was dark almost positive I thought it would be positive by the time I got back from work just tested and it's so faint. I haven't had much to drink I'm so confused

Does anyone know why lh would rise and then go down again? This morning my test was dark almost positive I thought it would be positive by the time I got back from work just tested and it's so faint. I haven't had much to drink I'm so confused
Your LH peak might’ve happened overnight and it could’ve been on the decline this morning

I really find testing for ovulation much more stressful than the TWW. I was meant to ovulate over the weekend and was testing 3 times a day and got nowhere near a positive at all. Been testing since the day after my period and nada. Absolutely flying through my new batch of tests 😂

I got my first BFP yesterday at 11DPO.

Sounds so cliche but I think the only thing I did different this month (after a year of trying post MC) was to relax a little bit more. Hubby and I took a more chilled approach to ovulation and I think we ended up DTD more before ovulation than ovulation itself. Loosely followed the SMEP.

The other things I did this month was reduce my caffeine significantly, I cut out fizzy drinks (been having sparkling water with vanilla drops in it instead) and had acupuncture and reflexology (I am not sure that either of these contributed tbh but I was actually thinking of stopping them after this month as I just cannot justify the extra expense..) Hope this helps someone in any way xx
Me too.. we booked an appt with GP for fertility referral, went on holiday, drank a lot of water, hardly any coffee and didn’t drink any fizzy and fell pregnant. Didn’t track ovulation at all this month, just wanted to enjoy being away. Always used to get angry when people would say “just relax” but it genuinely actually worked for us 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’m ovulating ☹

I had weird light spotting and negative pregnancy tests 16th-19th May. Then I came on a full on heavy period 3 weeks later 9th-12th June. I’ve been doing OPKs since Thursday which showed a gradual increase although still low, and my OPK for today was basically a flat negative, much lower than the last few days. Am I doing something wrong?

I’m awaiting an appointment for an ultrasound due to some abdominal cramping but I just don’t know what’s happening.
Are you using Premom - if you are, what did it give you as a high?

The doctor can do a simple blood test for ovulation if you’ve been trying for some time or you can buy them online for <£100.
---
Me too.. we booked an appt with GP for fertility referral, went on holiday, drank a lot of water, hardly any coffee and didn’t drink any fizzy and fell pregnant. Didn’t track ovulation at all this month, just wanted to enjoy being away. Always used to get angry when people would say “just relax” but it genuinely actually worked for us 🙈
The month I fell was the month I’d considered having off. I’d been on a boozy hen do the next weekend was OH’s bday so drinking again and we had an AI holiday the next month. But after the Hen, the longest we’d been apart in forever OH was, shall we say feeling amorous and we dtd without thinking of TTC a bunch of times before and after peak but not actually on peak (which Premom said wasn’t a peak anyway).
I’d spent months and months doing every thing right and took when everything was ‘wrong’.
Actually, we did use preseed but not properly like the instructions, just as you would a regular one.

Last edited:
Are you using Premom - if you are, what did it give you as a high?

The doctor can do a simple blood test for ovulation if you’ve been trying for some time or you can buy them online for <£100.
Yeah, it’s my first month using it along with the e@h LH strips. It hasn’t given me a high at all so far, the highest I’ve scanned was 0.35 on CD15 and now they’re super low.

I think I’m going to track a few more cycles, see what my ultrasound says (if I get an appointment anytime soon!) and check my options then.

Yeah, it’s my first month using it along with the e@h LH strips. It hasn’t given me a high at all so far, the highest I’ve scanned was 0.35 on CD15 and now they’re super low.

I think I’m going to track a few more cycles, see what my ultrasound says (if I get an appointment anytime soon!) and check my options then.
Yes I’d keep tracking for a few cycles and test every day until you get an idea of your cycle then drop to testing for fewer days when you’ve more idea when to expect it.

I fell pregnant with no “peak” in the month according to the app (‘0.56 low’ was the highest) so don’t always take it as golden. Combing with temperature and/or keeping an eye on your cervical mucus would give you more accuracy.

• Heart
Anyone else experienced erratic lh levels during fertile window. Still no positive test or peak but same thing happened today but test was even darker. I just can't get over the actual test how it was that close to being positive for it to just drop again. I didn't drink for hours just to do another test and it's still low
As @littlepup said, you might not always get a “peak” that’s measuring high according to the app. Looks like your peak here was CD17 morning? I’d really suggest getting bloods done with your GP to see if you’re actually ovulating and then just try and DTD every other day during that week/10 days. These tests aren’t that scientific and sometimes it’s only benchmarking against your other tests, if that makes sense

Anyone else experienced erratic lh levels during fertile window. Still no positive test or peak but same thing happened today but test was even darker. I just can't get over the actual test how it was that close to being positive for it to just drop again. I didn't drink for hours just to do another test and it's still low
Agree with Greencat, that 17th morning is a positive to me. The app is more of an indicator than exact science. Don’t get hung up or stressed over the figures.

Andddddd my period is starting to arrive. I don’t get my body. Like why give me weird symptoms if you’re not pregnant? Just do the usual. I’ve had none of my usual pms symptoms. Today I had weird cramps that I wouldn’t even describe as cramps more like strange pulsing bubbles and then just before getting into bed I went to the loo and the tell tale pink start of period has started. I’m turning 40 next week and just feel so deflated and stupid for even thinking id be making viable eggs. I got excited because everyone seems to be falling this month including 2 of my close friends. But no. My body just wants to be cruel and give me false hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi ladies just some advice please, me and my husband have our fertility assessment tomorrow (SA for him, ultrasound and bloods for me). But today we’ve come down with a sore throat, not feeling good, run down etc. Will this impact our fertility assessment? I really don’t want to rearrange it as we go away next week! 🥲
Thank you x

Hi ladies just some advice please, me and my husband have our fertility assessment tomorrow (SA for him, ultrasound and bloods for me). But today we’ve come down with a sore throat, not feeling good, run down etc. Will this impact our fertility assessment? I really don’t want to rearrange it as we go away next week! 🥲
Thank you x
Sperm takes about 60-75 days to be made and arrive there ready for action 😂 which is why it’s recommended to take any supplements for about 3 months before you expect to see any changes. For that reason I wouldn’t expect that to be affected tomorrow. Your bloods might just show a higher white count if you’re run down but it won’t affect your ultrasound or hormone results on the blood tests.

• Heart
Reactions: 3