TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, that's reassuring. I was thinking there was something wrong as all I seem to read online is day 14
That’s just the “textbook” day of ovulation - a lot of women don’t ovulate exactly then xx

Reactions: 1
this is exactly how my tests looked when I was pregnant and I have the same tests as you (repping Amazon?! 😂) and it was positive!! I did about 10 just to be sure but those tests don’t seem to get an evap line and if they’re negative then they’re just stark white 🩷
Hahaha lol exactly the same! Yeah they are from Amazon, I ordered 50 of them the day before I got my first positive in April and I did 35 tests in 2 weeks 😂 (I figured I won't need them again so I may as well use them up, the joke was on me tho 😅 ). I did another digital today and it says pregnant. 🥹 I'll be sooooo apprehensive this time, I can't even be too happy about it which kinda sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I ovulation tested for a week, and the highest my LH levels I got this time was 0.42, last month was 1.54… I test the same time every day (first thing in the morning) could I be missing the surge? Or are my levels just too low to be ovulating?
i can’t seem to find on google what is a normal lh level surge 😩

thanks

I ovulation tested for a week, and the highest my LH levels I got this time was 0.42, last month was 1.54… I test the same time every day (first thing in the morning) could I be missing the surge? Or are my levels just too low to be ovulating?
i can’t seem to find on google what is a normal lh level surge 😩

thanks
Are you only testing once a day? I think you could definitely be missing it - I can go from a low reading to peak within a day and back down by the next morning

I know the exact feeling and it’s so horrible. I’ve tried to talk to myself and say that even if something bad happens I will regret not enjoying the short time I was pregnant and spent time with my baby. Sometimes though you have to just pretend nothing is going on to make it through the day, and that is perfectly fine too. PAL is bloody hard

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you only testing once a day? I think you could definitely be missing it - I can go from a low reading to peak within a day and back down by the next morning
Ohh I hope I’m just missing it😩😩
I have only been testing once a day. So would you use a few tests a day during predicted ovulation times?
and would your peak be very high?

I have only been testing once a day. So would you use a few tests a day during predicted ovulation times?
you could be missing it! Yes I would. I tested at least 3/4 times a day. I got told I wouldn’t peak in the mornings, and would in the afternoons (some tests tell you not to do them first thing) but I always found I did peak first thing or late on a night. I would test when I woke up, around lunch time, mid afternoon, evening etc

Yeah I’d usually test maybe 3/4 times depending on how high my LH is looking! My peak is usually around 1.2 doesn’t get much higher than that, I think it can be totally different for each person

you could be missing it! Yes I would. I tested at least 3/4 times a day. I got told I wouldn’t peak in the mornings, and would in the afternoons (some tests tell you not to do them first thing) but I always found I did peak first thing or late on a night. I would test when I woke up, around lunch time, mid afternoon, evening etc
Thank you, maybe I’m not fully out for this month so 🤞 I just might not have gotten the ovulation test at the right time 🤞
---
Yeah I’d usually test maybe 3/4 times depending on how high my LH is looking! My peak is usually around 1.2 doesn’t get much higher than that, I think it can be totally different for each person
Ohh so last month I got 1.54 so maybe I am ovulating okay! When I googled it was saying really big numbers so I was lost and thinking I was failing!
hopefully I just missed it on strips this month but did ovulate 🤞🤞🤞
Thanks

• Heart
The month I caught I 'peaked' at something like 0.57, it didn't even register as a peak. That month we'd DTD lots before ovulation rather than trying to kit the peak too. The more I read, the more I see people have success that way.

The month I caught I 'peaked' at something like 0.57, it didn't even register as a peak. That month we'd DTD lots before ovulation rather than trying to kit the peak too. The more I read, the more I see people have success that way.
I agree with this. The month we conceived we loosely followed the Sperm Meets Egg Method which basically makes you do it loads before the peak.

Does anyone find seeing the lines on ovulation tests soooooo satisfying after months of stark white pregnancy tests or am I broken 🫠

Reactions: 6
Does anyone find seeing the lines on ovulation tests soooooo satisfying after months of stark white pregnancy tests or am I broken 🫠
I did an ovulation test yesterday for the first time since February and thoroughly enjoyed it 😂 got all excited scanning it into the Premom app.

Reactions: 2
I was literally thinking this yesterday 🤣
I feel like it’s the only time I’m ever gonna see two lines so might as well enjoy it.

Does anyone use the clearblue ovulation sticks, if so, how many days of “flashing” smiley do you get? I got 1 static and now I’m on my 5th day of flashing 🥲 just want a static!

Does anyone use the clearblue ovulation sticks, if so, how many days of “flashing” smiley do you get? I got 1 static and now I’m on my 5th day of flashing 🥲 just want a static!
The one time I used those I got 5-6 days of flashing before static which stressed me out so I didn’t use them again 😂 plus exhausted by the time I did get static 😂

• Heart
Honestly I find the cheapo ovulation tests way easier to use

• Heart
It varies month to month. This month I went from 4 days of blank circle to static circle straight away. Other months I get a few days of flashy smiley face and then static.

• Heart
Thank you! I’ve nearly run out of the purple sticks they give you, and they don’t have a refill pack, you need to buy the whole kit again…so think I’ll use the cheap strips next cycle!

The kit really is pointless because some cycles I might use 4 sticks to get to a static, and other cycles I might need 7 sticks. But they only come in packs of 10 or 20 🤔 so it’s likely I won’t have enough for another cycle