TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14dpo still no Af but bfn . Out again, l tried not symptom spotting this month and not overthinking every little thing too much (impossible). Also been using the wild fertility vitamins, co q10 and preseed. Might add in maca root for next cycle
How do you find the wild fertility vitamins?

How do you find the wild fertility vitamins?
They aren't the easiest to take, they're on the bigger side so you'd definitely need water but fine when you get used to them. I've also noticed my skin really glowing recently and clear I think its down to them. AF came today. Back to the cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any input would be appreciated ladies, originally natural cycles had my ovulation at day17 which I feel like it correct, I had a + OPK on day 16, but every day since it’s just been moving ahead a day which is frustrating, so now I don’t really know where I am in my cycle! Premom still thinks it’s day 17 as well!! Does anyone else think it looks like it was day 17?!

Attachments

My periods have been around 35 days for a while, this month I came on at 3am on CD26 🙃 I’m so over this, my body is really messing with me I’m getting so frustrated. I’m out for this month 👎

• Sad
14dpo today and nothing yet, I tested yesterday with one of those easy at home tests as I’m an idiot and couldn’t help myself and it was very very much negative so I have absolutely no hope there !

My period more often seems to arrive bang on 14dpo so I’m just scratching my head and wondering where it is. Just want to get on with the next cycle please !!

• Heart
Hi everyone, hoping for some advice/what you would do. I usually drink zero alcohol in my two week wait, and limit my drinks the other two weeks (usually 1 or 2 a week).

My friends hen do abroad will be in my two week wait next month, and as desperate as I am to conceive, I am tired of putting life on hold and really want to have a drink with her on her hen, even if just a few.

If this was you, would you have the month off entirely and use protection? Or would you still DTD but in the knowledge it may well not be successful?

I know a lot of people who aren't in the depths of TCC forums probably drink heavily before they 'know' they are pregnant and everything is fine, but is the risk just around implantation (and getting pregnant in the first place) or can it actually harm a baby that early?

The question isn't should I drink - but if I do, would you skip the month entirely or just see what happens?

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, hoping for some advice/what you would do. I usually drink zero alcohol in my two week wait, and limit my drinks the other two weeks (usually 1 or 2 a week).

My friends hen do abroad will be in my two week wait next month, and as desperate as I am to conceive, I am tired of putting life on hold and really want to have a drink with her on her hen, even if just a few.

If this was you, would you have the month off entirely and use protection? Or would you still DTD but in the knowledge it may well not be successful?

I know a lot of people who aren't in the depths of TCC forums probably drink heavily before they 'know' they are pregnant and everything is fine, but is the risk just around implantation (and getting pregnant in the first place) or can it actually harm a baby that early?

The question isn't should I drink - but if I do, would you skip the month entirely or just see what happens?
If you haven’t had a positive test, I would say it’s fine to have a few drinks. Enjoy the hen do ❤

Absolutely don’t worry. Me and a good friend of mine got absolutely hooned whilst not knowing we were pregnant and everything turned out fine for both of us. As you say, you can’t put life on hold. Think of the millions of women who fall pregnant every day whilst under the influence. A few drinks wont do anything 🩷

Thank you both ❤ so hard to know when you're being reasonably cautious and when you're being over careful! Didn't want a month off. Love that you were both pregnant in that scenario! @Greencatfysh

I was on holiday the week before I found out I was pregnant and was drinking. Like you say I was tired of putting life on hold just in case. Enjoy the hen 🥰

I’d just go on as normal and enjoy life !

I was well over 9 years ttc and had basically given up of it ever happening, was heavy drinking most weekends. The night before I got a positive test I’d had a lot to drink! I was 5 days late and did not think it would be positive, just thought it was late. Baby was absolutely fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My body has well and truly played tricks on me this cycle. Had cramps and super light spotting so thought it could be implantation. Went on for days and days but I’m bleeding a little heavier now, even passed a clot and my tests are still negative so I think it’s safe to say I’m out this cycle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
14dpo today and nothing yet, I tested yesterday with one of those easy at home tests as I’m an idiot and couldn’t help myself and it was very very much negative so I have absolutely no hope there !

My period more often seems to arrive bang on 14dpo so I’m just scratching my head and wondering where it is. Just want to get on with the next cycle please !!
When I was pregnant with my daughter I knew there was a chance of pregnancy so I done a test a few days before my period was due, on the day of and a couple of days after all completely negative. I got the first response tests. I gave up with it and thought my period is just very late wasn't till about 2 weeks later I thought I'd do another test and got a positive. So I know there's still chance you could be pregnant testing negative at this stage 🙂

• Heart
When I was pregnant with my daughter I knew there was a chance of pregnancy so I done a test a few days before my period was due, on the day of and a couple of days after all completely negative. I got the first response tests. I gave up with it and thought my period is just very late wasn't till about 2 weeks later I thought I'd do another test and got a positive. So I know there's still chance you could be pregnant testing negative at this stage 🙂
Thank you ! I don’t feel very hopeful unfortunately!!

Will just wait and see!
I don’t have any obvious signs that my period is coming yet which is odd for me

AF is here 🥲
I didn’t get any pre-warning, no cramps or bloating. Don’t even feel any cramps or having any bloating now either. So odd for me.
Is def my period though!

Next one would be due on Fathers Day, so hope that one keeps away 🤞

Not sure if there’s anything different we could be doing?? Just feel like age is against me.. and after having unexplained infertility when trying for our first I assume that’s the same thing with trying again 😭 it’s so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Go and enjoy yourself and continue trying! You need to be able to do things you enjoy otherwise trying to get pregnant becomes such a chore and can make you unhappy!

Hey folks - probs TMI but hey ho! In certain cycles I’ve had a day when a week/two weeks post ovulation I have a bit of discharge which is kind of egg white like. The weird thing is that I can kind of feel it coming out (almost like when I know my period is starting). I’ve never had this before January this year so it’s a “new symptom” of something. Googling says it could be normal but also could be VB but I have no other symptoms ie no smell. has anyone experienced this? Sorry for the grimness

Hey girls. Back in here after my MC in April. Think I ovulated a few days ago and we've been Trying again so I'm hoping that there's some truth in being more fertile after a MC. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6