TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey folks - probs TMI but hey ho! In certain cycles I’ve had a day when a week/two weeks post ovulation I have a bit of discharge which is kind of egg white like. The weird thing is that I can kind of feel it coming out (almost like when I know my period is starting). I’ve never had this before January this year so it’s a “new symptom” of something. Googling says it could be normal but also could be VB but I have no other symptoms ie no smell. has anyone experienced this? Sorry for the grimness
Sound like the egg white discharge you get at ovulation. Have you ever ovulation tested around the time you’re getting it?
I first got it in my mid 30s then got it on and off. I wasn’t always tracking so I guess it could have been ovulation or not, but when I started tracking it was definitely more common at ovulation.
I could not have it at all some months, others a tiny bit and sometimes I could almost pull it out like kids slime consistency and definitely feel it. But never had any accompanying symptoms to suggest it was an issue, no gyne health probs or infections

Reactions: 1
I had some bloods taken the other day and just very impatiently awaiting the results 😫 they took prolactin, FSH and LH.. the doctor queried PCOS, so took them. Waiting for a fertility referral, off on holiday tomorrow.. really hope they’re back before we go or I’ll be thinking about it all week!

Reactions: 2
So, I can't quite believe it, but I had a positive yesterday at 11dpo, it was very faint, but I did three tests and they were all showing a positive as well as another faint one this morning, hoping that it will continue getting darker throughout the week 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sound like the egg white discharge you get at ovulation. Have you ever ovulation tested around the time you’re getting it?
I first got it in my mid 30s then got it on and off. I wasn’t always tracking so I guess it could have been ovulation or not, but when I started tracking it was definitely more common at ovulation.
I could not have it at all some months, others a tiny bit and sometimes I could almost pull it out like kids slime consistency and definitely feel it. But never had any accompanying symptoms to suggest it was an issue, no gyne health probs or infections
Agreed, EWCM is supposed to be “grabbable” as gross as that is 😂😂 I think I used to get this before my period started, if that’s what you’re saying?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just had my post MC check up at 9DPO today. She did an ultrasound and said she sees a thick uterine lining which makes sense because I'm expecting my period on Friday. I asked if it would be possible to see a pregnancy already and she said no. So if I don't get my period on Friday 12DPO I'll do a test but I'm not expecting much and it's probably for the best. I just want to get my cycle back coz all the apps are confused rn and aren't showing me any predictions. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is kind of like that but like more clumpy (I’m finding it hard to describe.) but it’s weird because I (according to the clear blue ovulation tests) ovulated 8 days ago (and actually I did feel like I was going to the night before because I had egg white discharge and it was completely clear in colour) which is why this is so odd to me. I’m not due on for another 10 days. Just baffling.

It is kind of like that but like more clumpy (I’m finding it hard to describe.) but it’s weird because I (according to the clear blue ovulation tests) ovulated 8 days ago (and actually I did feel like I was going to the night before because I had egg white discharge and it was completely clear in colour) which is why this is so odd to me. I’m not due on for another 10 days. Just baffling.
I think I had what you had and was pregnant! I didn’t make too much of a note of it at the time though because I’d been diagnosing myself with ‘pregnancy symptoms’ every month which weren’t 😂

TMI but creamy CM can be a good sign too!

• Heart
I think I had what you had and was pregnant! I didn’t make too much of a note of it at the time though because I’d been diagnosing myself with ‘pregnancy symptoms’ every month which weren’t 😂

Yes I had this too when I was pregnant x

How interesting. I’ve had it a few times (not every cycle but at least two cycles) and my period happens as usual. Why is my body weird 😂

Hi ladies! Just a really quick one… my cycles are usually bang on 29 days. This month for some reason I am on day 37 with not really any sign of period other than occasional very mild cramps and some waves of nausea. I’m testing completely negative 👎 so I’m pretty certain I’m not pregnant. The weird thing is I haven’t been ill at all this month or had anything that could’ve delayed my period. Starting to think I should maybe go to the doctor as this is SO unusual for me. Any advice?

New to ovulation tests, what day does everyone get a positive? I'm on cd 14 and still completely negative. I've had 6 periods since stopping long term bc late last year the first few were 28 day cycles and the last few 31 days

New to ovulation tests, what day does everyone get a positive? I'm on cd 14 and still completely negative. I've had 6 periods since stopping long term bc late last year the first few were 28 day cycles and the last few 31 days
I got positives yesterday and today (cd 11 and 12) and I think I will most likely ovulate later today or tomorrow
My cycles are typically 25-27 days with a 13 or 14 day luteal phase.
If you have a 31 day cycle and a standard 12-14 day luteal phase you won’t ovulate until cd 17-19.
If your LH levels are anything like me, they’ll stay negative and then surge to a strong positive very quickly - this is what mine looks like, bearing in mind that the first and second were taken six hours apart.

Attachments

My cycles are 26-28 days and the only two times I was using ovulation test I had it on CD16. It was completely negative even a day before!

IMG_2767.jpeg

Okay sooooo… I kinda did a test at 10DPO earlier because my husband was making fun of me that I won’t be able to drink at a party this weekend and I tried to prove that I’m 1000% not pregnant… Am I going crazy or is this the faintest line? 🫣🤯

IMG_3458.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have 31-33 day cycles and ovulate anywhere from CD17-19. Keep testing!

My cycles are 26-28 days and the only two times I was using ovulation test I had it on CD16. It was completely negative even a day before!

View attachment 2951223

Okay sooooo… I kinda did a test at 10DPO earlier because my husband was making fun of me that I won’t be able to drink at a party this weekend and I tried to prove that I’m 1000% not pregnant… Am I going crazy or is this the faintest line? 🫣🤯

I can see something for sure. Keeping everything crossed for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2951223

I see the line - was this there within the time frame? That’s what happened to me this time I wanted to prove I wasn’t pregnant to have a drink, alas there was a faint line 😂

• Heart
Yeah it was about 10min, I didn’t even look at it and then husband went into the bathroom and yelled why am I testing and I said “So you can see I’m not pregnant, it’s nothing there right?” And he was like Welllllllll I don’t know 😂 The way I ran there 😂

• Haha
Yeah it was about 10min, I didn’t even look at it and then husband went into the bathroom and yelled why am I testing and I said “So you can see I’m not pregnant, it’s nothing there right?” And he was like Welllllllll I don’t know 😂 The way I ran there 😂
this is exactly how my tests looked when I was pregnant and I have the same tests as you (repping Amazon?! 😂) and it was positive!! I did about 10 just to be sure but those tests don’t seem to get an evap line and if they’re negative then they’re just stark white 🩷

• Heart
I got positives yesterday and today (cd 11 and 12) and I think I will most likely ovulate later today or tomorrow
My cycles are typically 25-27 days with a 13 or 14 day luteal phase.
If you have a 31 day cycle and a standard 12-14 day luteal phase you won’t ovulate until cd 17-19.
If your LH levels are anything like me, they’ll stay negative and then surge to a strong positive very quickly - this is what mine looks like, bearing in mind that the first and second were taken six hours apart.
Oh wow, thank you that's reassuring 🙂

I’ve had them all over the place, early as day 11 sometimes but mostly day 13, but I’ve even had day 16 before! I thought my cycles were quite regular so I wasn’t expecting the dates to vary so much