Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is used to the trisha lifestyle, looks like it's Trisha that pulls in the freebies. The way he blogs pisses me right off, I had to unfollow him. Camera rolling and appears from the side, please now. He has had a gym business, a media business and now wine business and media creator. I think trisha will pull herself back now and away from tools like himself. I hope she does anyway because he will run her into the ground. He was all about supermom slimming for ages and then when the tit hit the fan, no sign. Used her for her following as well. Now I know she was the cause of her own downfall but jesus. He seems to know everything while knowing nothing. Nice to see Trisha cooking again, loved it when she and her sister did it in sisters house. We all lost our way during covid. Oh and also anyone that orders steak and chips out, boring! Steak will taste like steak and chips will taste like chips wherever u go.
Shall I start a dan thread

Reactions: 1
I'm glad Trisha is back to herself. I followed her from the beginning of her journey but once dan came on the scene I unfollowed her, just could'nt take to him. I'm back following her so hopefully she won't be as influenced by him as she was.

Reactions: 5
I like Trisha and at the start of the podcasts found them funny and lighthearted but my god they are boring now. I actually haven't listened in months - what else can there be to talk about? I think it was when they had that tool Kieran Corrigan on I lost all hope. I also feel like she is hoodwinking people a little, getting them to sign up to things and then not following through. At the start it was recipes and food lists, then a magazine. I also cannot believe the gaul of them charging people to join a zoom chat, who on earth pays 12 quid to do that? Worse fools.

I found the whole on tour thing in the camper van a bit uncomfortable to be honest, I can't put my finger on why. I feel like they have both jumped on whatever money making bandwagon is going and flogged the absolute tit out of it. Great to see Trisha getting back to basics now, though I'm not sure how many more times I can see someone reset (probably because if I want to see that I can just look in the mirror lol)

Reactions: 8
Agree with your point above....she is now partnering with Fitbit. I don't buy the persona she puts across...she is in it to make money and become famous. Her health is far far more important. She started 2.5 years ago... ?! I want her to succeed but as time goes on and with so many eyes on her, not forgetting the multiple resets...it must be hugely pressurising for her! I think she should delete instagram, step back from that carry on and focus on her health only. The way she acts around Roz, happy pear and several fitness guys she has done podcasts with makes me cringe...

Reactions: 6
Ehhh I wouldn’t blame her for being delighted around the famous people I’d be delighted to be around them too lol ( if that makes me a melt so what lol )

I wish this forum was created a few months ago cos Trisha was really annoying me then. She’s doing brilliant the last 2 weeks so not doing my head in anymore, she’s really got her groove back so I’m happy to see that. I wish her all the best cos I know first hand what struggling with weight is like, it’s such a hard battle...

As for the podcast, yup they are boring now to listen to em. Dan seems to have no shame he really pushes things and I doubt Trisha will leave insta anytime soon, she loves the attention and fame too much ( again I don’t blame her for that) just saying

Ehhh I wouldn’t blame her for being delighted around the famous people I’d be delighted to be around them too lol ( if that makes me a melt so what lol )

I wish this forum was created a few months ago cos Trisha was really annoying me then. She’s doing brilliant the last 2 weeks so not doing my head in anymore, she’s really got her groove back so I’m happy to see that. I wish her all the best cos I know first hand what struggling with weight is like, it’s such a hard battle...

As for the podcast, yup they are boring now to listen to em. Dan seems to have no shame he really pushes things and I doubt Trisha will leave insta anytime soon, she loves the attention and fame too much ( again I don’t blame her for that) just saying
have to agree and it was me that set the thread up. Bang smack middle of lockdown she was bleeping painful- septic, self obsessed and on and off the weight loss wagon (like us all) the issue isn’t the right gym, the food plan, the new food plan etc. The issue is she is too easily distracted. The only difference between now and 2018 when she previously lost the weight no bother , is she has ‘friends’ and ‘ads’ and ‘attention’ at the moment that derails her. Dan is out for his own betterment. He’s done that now to several people - supermom (of course she was the cause of her own downfall but what decent PR company drops you mid Crisis and doesn’t offer you help on issuing a statement of apology etc),his previous PT clients, gym staff, gym owners who he leased it from, Shane- when it was digiguys in cork city, then rebranded and moved to ballincollig (right there in town so that it suited Dan) and changed to play creative agency and then left Shane on his own the minute covid started. Now he is selling wine online with a lady called Kate. And you can call it being CEO of a wine business or you can call a spade a spade and just admit you’re selling wine online, but every move dan makes is for his own betterment. Someone commented here that his crazy long runs for Edel House are more to massage his ego and seek the praise and hopefully get noticed by a National/overseas Paper/media. So now he is using the fact that Trisha has brands wanting to collab because of her large following, and Dan is hanging around to make sure he’s the one doing the videos for her, he’s the one on the podcast with her (this is his 4th, maybe 5th attempt to have a decent podcast. He previously did them on his own, then with Shane, then with Shane when interviewing local people, then by himself again giving content creation advice.) While Trisha is friends with Dan the energy vampire she will never succeed on her own again. It’s so clear to see.

Reactions: 13
It must be hard for her undergoing this ongoing transformation with all eyes on her...the pressure for a normal person who does it privately is hard enough, never mind doing it with 130k + followers on instagram. Her content is the same thing over and over again, very boring. Constantly saying beat the bulge, maybe do it first Trisha instead of roaring it down the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly love Trisha, I think she's so inspirational and has a great personality but what has happened her over the past few months??!!even before lockdown she seemed to lose her way. She's so emotionally immature she lets creeps like Dan Sweeney cling to her for their own gain. Would Dan have ever bothered to get to know Trisha if she didn't have so many followers? The runs in the park, the podcasts, the zoom shite - all Dan's ideas no doubt and they're all cringefests. Add to that all the weight she's gained back, I had to unfollow her because not only is there no progress, all the ads and promotions and bollox she has on her stories is just so boring.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say it but I think doing to book too soon was her downfall and a bit nonsensical but I guess she saw the dolla signs and couldbt resist waiting another while until she was further in her journey. Hope she can keep going now as lord knows its hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I honestly love Trisha, I think she's so inspirational and has a great personality but what has happened her over the past few months??!!even before lockdown she seemed to lose her way. She's so emotionally immature she lets creeps like Dan Sweeney cling to her for their own gain. Would Dan have ever bothered to get to know Trisha if she didn't have so many followers? The runs in the park, the podcasts, the zoom shite - all Dan's ideas no doubt and they're all cringefests. Add to that all the weight she's gained back, I had to unfollow her because not only is there no progress, all the ads and promotions and bollox she has on her stories is just so boring.
yep I agree she lost her way back in November 2019, but blamed covid. Reset,
Beat the bulge, is no longer motivating. She put up a calorie calculator a month ago and said this is what works for her if anyone is interested. Then 2 days later she admits she gained 24 pounds back. She’s doing good now again but for how long?? I really do wish her the best tho

I genuinely feel for her as weight loss is so so hard but perhaps its time to take it offline and focus on herself. I don't find the constant reset etc inspiring at all but perhaps it works for some. I think people who live their lives through insta are probably not quite sure how to live without the camera, fans and sponsorships. It seems to really damage most of them.

The book was published too soon simple as. Her transformation wasn’t over yet she was treated as some kind of inspirational guru & worshipped for loosing the weight but she was actually piling it back on. Loosing weight is damn hard but keeping weight off is where the real secret lies. She got carried away with this new found fame and roaring ‘beat the bulge’ despite the fact that she is not beating it. I honestly thought it was ridiculous that she was asked travel to Portugal (cancelled by covid) to speak at the fitness event with the likes of Diren kartel/James Smith. She’s still a morbidly obese lady who has gone backwards. Worse again she asked Dan to travel to Portugal with her for this show. Why the hell would you need Dan for that ?!
I think we are beginning to see she has no content really, she’s not someone I long to check in with each day. She’s after re-setting again & using that as her focus for now. I do wish her well but she needs to do this for herself, offline

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Trisha is still very insecure (covers it up by acting over the top) and uses Dan as a sort of crutch because he knows about social media stuff, etc. That's probably why she asked him to travel with her. Of course Dan takes full advantage of this without actually helping Trish to be more confident in her own abilities, without him. I feel she's probably very easily led into taking part in Dan's ideas and schemes for "content" hence the weird camper van trip.

Reactions: 6
The book was published too soon simple as. Her transformation wasn’t over yet she was treated as some kind of inspirational guru & worshipped for loosing the weight but she was actually piling it back on. Loosing weight is damn hard but keeping weight off is where the real secret lies. She got carried away with this new found fame and roaring ‘beat the bulge’ despite the fact that she is not beating it. I honestly thought it was ridiculous that she was asked travel to Portugal (cancelled by covid) to speak at the fitness event with the likes of Diren kartel/James Smith. She’s still a morbidly obese lady who has gone backwards. Worse again she asked Dan to travel to Portugal with her for this show. Why the hell would you need Dan for that ?!
I think we are beginning to see she has no content really, she’s not someone I long to check in with each day. She’s after re-setting again & using that as her focus for now. I do wish her well but she needs to do this for herself, offline
She asked Dan to go with her? What business does he have there?!... no doubt he would dump her in the middle of the event if he found someone with an extra 10K following on instagram. He honestly sounds like such a user! And yes I agree... why was she invited there... this is where the lines are becoming blurred. This is not about fat-shaming... this is the fitness industry, full of people who have worked their asses off to get ripped, and be ultra disciplined, and not someone who stuffed their faces for years. Im sorry if its harsh but these are facts. I admire these people so much with their discipline. I hope Trisha reads this and cops on seriously. Stop shouting beat the bulge, its embarrassing. Step back from insta life and become really really healthy. Its just too much. On an international stage, she was meant to be representing Ireland from a fitness point of view in Portugal...no, I disagree. She is obese. Enough said.

Reactions: 7
Agree with your point above....she is now partnering with Fitbit. I don't buy the persona she puts across...she is in it to make money and become famous. Her health is far far more important. She started 2.5 years ago... ?! I want her to succeed but as time goes on and with so many eyes on her, not forgetting the multiple resets...it must be hugely pressurising for her! I think she should delete instagram, step back from that carry on and focus on her health only. The way she acts around Roz, happy pear and several fitness guys she has done podcasts with makes me cringe...
I am worried for her as she is heavily reliant on the gym 5/6 days a week with a strict diet plan from a PT !? I thought the recipies in her book were the ones that helped her lose 100lbs ? That's why she put them into the book ? It confuses my why a professional chef would then need a PT diet plan. I use to like her . Now its ad this and ad that . She is making serious money out of all of this . She lost her way

Chefs don't always know about calorie counting and healthy eating choices though, they're not nutritionists or dieticians. Most (non super health food/vegan) chefs I've met seem to be overweight for one reason or another; it's a very stressful career that doesn't really lend itself to healthy eating and healthy habits.

Reactions: 8
She asked Dan to go with her? What business does he have there?!... no doubt he would dump her in the middle of the event if he found someone with an extra 10K following on instagram. He honestly sounds like such a user! And yes I agree... why was she invited there... this is where the lines are becoming blurred. This is not about fat-shaming... this is the fitness industry, full of people who have worked their asses off to get ripped, and be ultra disciplined, and not someone who stuffed their faces for years. Im sorry if its harsh but these are facts. I admire these people so much with their discipline. I hope Trisha reads this and cops on seriously. Stop shouting beat the bulge, its embarrassing. Step back from insta life and become really really healthy. Its just too much. On an international stage, she was meant to be representing Ireland from a fitness point of view in Portugal...no, I disagree. She is obese. Enough said.

LOL yeah I agree. What is the reason Dan was going along too??? Oh Dan just annoys me to no end. He is such a user! I think Trisha has an addictive personality, and is now addicted to insta fame, but it’s not serving her well therefore the last year and a half she was gaining weight in the process while shouting beat the bulge all over the shop. She gained 24 pounds in lockdown, but never told us what she actually ate?? I would love to know because wasn’t she doing loads of at home work outs for the 3 months ( she must have been eating the house) but again never admitted to what she was exactly eating.... I’m 33 ( so close in age to Trisha) and managed to lose 2 stone during lockdown and I’ve no book and no insta page. I don’t know how Brian or Roz haven’t said something to her the last year, she’s a hypocrite like.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.