Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Dan has a Q&A this evening & someone ‘supposedly’ asked about how Cathy feels about his friendship with Trisha.... 🤔

Personally wouldn’t be boasting about it. Still morbidly obese and extremely unhealthy.
This is what I don’t understand. She originally lost 100 pounds. On the 2 Johnnies podcast she said she had put some on and it was now 80 pounds she had lost, she came on Monday saying she had put up 24-25 pounds, so in total she did lose 100 pounds but now has put on nearly half of that again. So ok life happens and weight loss isn’t a straight line, but the plugging of the book when she is actually going backwards and loosing herself with Ad’s for symprove and spotlight, I just think she’s losing what she originally started

Reactions: 10
See Dan has a Q&A this evening & someone ‘supposedly’ asked about how Cathy feels about his friendship with Trisha.... 🤔

This is what I don’t understand. She originally lost 100 pounds. On the 2 Johnnies podcast she said she had put some on and it was now 80 pounds she had lost, she came on Monday saying she had put up 24-25 pounds, so in total she did lose 100 pounds but now has put on nearly half of that again. So ok life happens and weight loss isn’t a straight line, but the plugging of the book when she is actually going backwards and loosing herself with Ad’s for symprove and spotlight, I just think she’s losing what she originally started
None of it makes sense now....she definitely should have waited to write the book. I heard her in an interview before saying the publishers wanted to give her quite a while to write it but she insisted on completing it in just a couple of months. Like is that greed or what is it?? The title of the book is also not correct.. she has not completed her transformation. And that question in the Q and A lol.... hmmmm. Trisha is different in her stories lately. Maybe she realises that people are not dumb

Reactions: 1
None of it makes sense now....she definitely should have waited to write the book. I heard her in an interview before saying the publishers wanted to give her quite a while to write it but she insisted on completing it in just a couple of months. Like is that greed or what is it?? The title of the book is also not correct.. she has not completed her transformation. And that question in the Q and A lol.... hmmmm. Trisha is different in her stories lately. Maybe she realises that people are not dumb
Yea she is definitely after calming & not showing dan on her stories (still meeting up though!) ! She also started a magazine last month for a subscription for €6 a month, there was to be an edition every month and then today everyone was told their subscription was cancelled & when pushed for a response on the FB group she said she was focusing on herself. Maybe she’s realising she’s very close to where she started & needs to focus. I hope this weeks podcast has no sexual suggestions on it .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yea she is definitely after calming & not showing dan on her stories (still meeting up though!) ! She also started a magazine last month for a subscription for €6 a month, there was to be an edition every month and then today everyone was told their subscription was cancelled & when pushed for a response on the FB group she said she was focusing on herself. Maybe she’s realising she’s very close to where she started & needs to focus. I hope this weeks podcast has no sexual suggestions on it .
Lol lets hope not!!... that online magazine was ridiculous...she launched that v shortly after she published her book.... wow talk about milking it... is she mad for the cash??. Hope she seriously gets back on track on now, calms down and just focuses on what she first set out to achieve

I'm really glad she seems to be getting back on track. It was getting frustrating to watch someone 'resetting' every single week and getting nowhere. Definitely not inspiring to anyone!

Reactions: 7
I’d like to know what kind of people were paying for that weekly zoom chats they had?
I think it's a lot of the people who are in the FB group for the podcast, and worship the ground Trish and Dan walk on. The zoom calls seem to sell out in advance every week too!

Reactions: 2
I was an avid fan of trisha from the start. I listened to the podcast and I joined the FB page. I struggle with my weight so she was an inspiration to me. But I stopped listening about the 5th podcast in. Between the sexual innuendos, constant mentioning of Marty and Roz.
My friend got her book and I flicked through it. It was meh. Recipes are OK.
I really hope she picks up again. It's hard and I'm rooting for her but she's just a sell out now. I don't even watch her stories anymore. Everything is cringe and I'm seriously considering unfollowing her because she's becoming a lot like the rest of them. Just in it for the money.

Reactions: 9
I think it's a lot of the people who are in the FB group for the podcast, and worship the ground Trish and Dan walk on. The zoom calls seem to sell out in advance every week too!
The worshipping is crazy altogether. Calling them heroes etc. I attended the first live zoom out of nosey ness. Same self loving behaviour reading out emails of praise

Reactions: 2
I found the book concept unusual. If you buy a cookbook, you want to keep it in your kitchen but when half the book is an autobiography that's a bit strange!?

Loved her posts the last day or two, I think she's turning it around? Loved the cooking/recipe tips and was delighted she had a big loss this week to motivate her to keep going.

Reactions: 8
Loved her posts the last day or two, I think she's turning it around? Loved the cooking/recipe tips and was delighted she had a big loss this week to motivate her to keep going.
Yes completely agree. I actually think it's because Dan hasn't been in her stories as much. 😂 Great to see her getting back on track!

• Heart
Ya fair play to her. It’s not easy for anyone and the mind can be a big downfall in weight loss for many reasons. I respect her honesty and that she keeps it going despite slips

Reactions: 8
She shouldn’t be belittled so much here, I think after losing so much weight, she deserves to be given the title of transformed. What your image of a transformation is completely different to someone else’s. We all have are own goals and ideas of a body that we are comfortable in. I do think her relationship with that hanger on is maybe confused a bit. He’s giving her the attention she would enjoy but it seems that she’s taking it up the wrong way and he’s not helping the situation. He’s absolutely using her emotionally, but I’m sure the wife is well aware of this considering he’s bringing home his wages.

Reactions: 21
I agree to a point, but I think her transformation is more that she quit smoking and took up exercise and got into a better place mentally. Not that she lost loads of weight, because she hasn't actually lost loads of weight relative to her size. She initially lost 100lb, then that became 80 and then another 25 put on over lockdown which is less than 4 stone from where she started over the course of 2 years. However I do respect her honesty and that she is getting back to her original goal. I think the insta life, book launch, podcast etc lead her to lose focus for a while there.

Reactions: 14
I’m glad I’ve found this thread . I had asked for it on another thread. Like
Many here I use to love trish but I think the popularity dont want to say fame but you know what I mean has completely
Gone to her head . I agree with the person above who has done the maths and it appears that she has gained over half of the 100 lbs back . The recipes in the book are not that great I expected a lot better - as she is a chef . I’m finding her more and more immature and just plain ridiculous .. all the swipe ups and spon cons —-she has lost her way . She is obsessed with Dan and roz .. I find it all uncomfortable and weird to watch and listen to. I think that she needs to refocus and get back to loosing the weight as she was way way thinner on the late late a few years ago and it’s just creeping up now ..

Reactions: 5
She def has reset her mind since going back to the gym & has pulled back from "fame" commitments it would seem and focusing on herself.

She was on the late late & it just spiraled from there.

Reactions: 6
She is getting back to her old self now, not as many swipe ups, I'm starting to watch her again and glad to see others not appearing in her stories as often! I love her cooking and tips she gives. Glad to see she has found her mojo again. She appears to be a lovely, genuine lady who was led astray a bit. I think she was getting bad advice from someone helping her with her content and she lost the authentic appeal. Losing weight is hard work and if you take the eye off the ball it spirals... well for me anyway!

Reactions: 12
She is getting back to her old self now, not as many swipe ups, I'm starting to watch her again and glad to see others not appearing in her stories as often! I love her cooking and tips she gives. Glad to see she has found her mojo again. She appears to be a lovely, genuine lady who was led astray a bit. I think she was getting bad advice from someone helping her with her content and she lost the authentic appeal. Losing weight is hard work and if you take the eye off the ball it spirals... well for me anyway!
Fully agree: think that money eyes dan Sweeney was telling her much she could make & she got carried away & then realised she was nearly back at her starting weight. Good for her that she has picked her weight loss as priority now. I still can’t bear anyone pushing meaghers supplements because any GP will tell you unless you have a confirmed deficiency in something there is no need to be dosing yourself. No other pharmacy or pharmacist online pushes stuff as bad. Oonagh was on yesterday , I thought she was promoting another company but it turns out she was only naming the mask company as meaghers stock them. Next thing, a swipe up to meaghers! €14 for one mask!

Fully agree: think that money eyes dan Sweeney was telling her much she could make & she got carried away & then realised she was nearly back at her starting weight. Good for her that she has picked her weight loss as priority now. I still can’t bear anyone pushing meaghers supplements because any GP will tell you unless you have a confirmed deficiency in something there is no need to be dosing yourself. No other pharmacy or pharmacist online pushes stuff as bad. Oonagh was on yesterday , I thought she was promoting another company but it turns out she was only naming the mask company as meaghers stock them. Next thing, a swipe up to meaghers! €14 for one mask!
That's what annoys me about meaghers.

Them supplements are expensive... and they give huge amounts of free stuff to blaggers... but me as a regular paying customer was told no sorry when I asked was there a discount on things I buy every month there...

'No sorry ... '

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.