Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh yes ! Had forgotten this! They were digiguys at the time, then play creative , but I remember that when the drunk driving came out she removed the ‘managed by’ part on her bio where she had referenced them.
Sorry for my ignorance, but who is Supermom slimming?!

Sorry for my ignorance, but who is Supermom slimming?!
Where have you been 😂😂😂😂
Jeeeez what do I say.
Mom of 8, lost 6-7 stone, was BFF with fat n flab and julz at one point, left the hubby for domesticated abuse according to her, hooked up with her PT while he was still with his partner, had a book job, hysterectomy, was insta popular (ish) til she was caught drunk driving... dan was her ‘PR’ rep for awhile.

Reactions: 6
Where have you been 😂😂😂😂
Jeeeez what do I say.
Mom of 8, lost 6-7 stone, was BFF with fat n flab and julz at one point, left the hubby for domesticated abuse according to her, hooked up with her PT while he was still with his partner, had a book job, hysterectomy, was insta popular (ish) til she was caught drunk driving... dan was her ‘PR’ rep for awhile.
Jaysus!.... 😂😂 ........ and Dan managed her before?

Reactions: 1
Desperate wasn’t it ? Oh my god I think they thought it was gas
[/QUOTE]

It was so wooden and scripted.

Jaysus!.... 😂😂 ........ and Dan managed her before?
Yea they had several meetings about becoming an influencer , she did an add for some electrical thing maybe an alarm I think ? I think she wanted to do more of that stuff - she was dropped with the negative print I would say

Desperate wasn’t it ? Oh my god I think they thought it was gas
It was so wooden and scripted.
[/QUOTE]

Do you find the podcasts repetitive?
Like of course all pods have a plan but it’s :
Spotlight Ad
Mention Marty, Brian, Roz,
Read a letter from some woman who idolises Trisha & is now inspired to loose weight. Dan & Trisha then gush over how much they help people 😳.
Few sexual comments , Trisha talking over dan, Trisha mentioning she’s more followers than dan, sell tickets to live podcast- repeat

Last edited:
Why is Dan aligning himself with vulnerable women?!
I don't think it's to do with them being vulnerable, more to do with the amount of followers. SMS is far from vulnerable 😂 I would say he is more of a hanger on/ tries too hard. Trisha is a lovely lady and she has great balls to do what she does. I will say I have been skipping her stories during lockdown as it was just ads but in fairness she isn't going to have much content out in the hills in isolation 😂

Reactions: 7
Why is Dan aligning himself with vulnerable women?!
Dan is aligning himself with women who are popular on Instagram. They are his cash cows. I don't think he has any motive except making money. I find him painful to listen to. I think I followed him for a month. Trisha is not beating the bulge. She really needs a more structured diet. If she jumped on the slimming world bandwagon and lost a few stone she'd probably make a fortune

Reactions: 7
No she is not beating the bulge, and now I hope she does, and stops thinking Dan is some sort of God.

No she is not beating the bulge, and now I hope she does, and stops thinking Dan is some sort of God.
They met last September if I’m right, they only met when she was doing the ladies mini marathon. Now they are besties touring the country. That’s fine we all have different friendships but again, I know I’m on repeat but even yesterday’s podcast ended with dan talking about shagging her at the end. I would bleeping kill my husband if he was at that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly think Dan thinks that saying stuff like that makes him sound cool. No Dan, it makes you sound like an absolute twit with zero respect for your wife. He is such a man child.

I honestly think Dan thinks that saying stuff like that makes him sound cool. No Dan, it makes you sound like an absolute twit with zero respect for your wife. He is such a man child.
ALL the videos from the shower and references about having sex with the wife/Trisha . He sold out during covid doing loads of ads

They met last September if I’m right, they only met when she was doing the ladies mini marathon. Now they are besties touring the country. That’s fine we all have different friendships but again, I know I’m on repeat but even yesterday’s podcast ended with dan talking about shagging her at the end. I would bleeping kill my husband if he was at that
oh my god... thats gross. Just not appropriate

I'm a long time follower of Trish, an original transformer. Lately, while I still follow, I don't watch her stories. Her relationship with Dan doesn't seem to be genuine. To me, he is hanging on to her coat trails and she is worryingly obsessed with him.

I hope she starts a new programme to help her with her weight loss. Maybe she will have more confidence then and find some genuine friends or a partner.

I actually like Dan despite what he's doing with Trish. He has a lovely relationship with his wife and kids. Cathy could be big on Instagram. Her style is insanely good, she's beautiful and very relatable (her dressing gown, first time running etc). He should work on showing more of that not the Trish stuff.

Finally, TALKING ABOUT SEX IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
WHo is Dan?
Dan Sweeney
He’s a content creator / vlogger.
Trisha met him in sept he videoed her for the mini marathon & they’re inseparable since. Which would be fine but the conversations (look at vlogs/podcasts) are so suggestive

Reactions: 2
I'm a long time follower of Trish, an original transformer. Lately, while I still follow, I don't watch her stories. Her relationship with Dan doesn't seem to be genuine. To me, he is hanging on to her coat trails and she is worryingly obsessed with him.

I hope she starts a new programme to help her with her weight loss. Maybe she will have more confidence then and find some genuine friends or a partner.

I actually like Dan despite what he's doing with Trish. He has a lovely relationship with his wife and kids. Cathy could be big on Instagram. Her style is insanely good, she's beautiful and very relatable (her dressing gown, first time running etc). He should work on showing more of that not the Trish stuff.

Finally, TALKING ABOUT SEX IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!
Trish is the money maker for Dan

Trish is the money maker for Dan
I honestly she believe she is as much into the money as he is.... she just had a book published about her transformation......why didn't she wait until she had completed her journey? No offence to anyone who bought it...

Reactions: 5
I honestly she believe she is as much into the money as he is.... she just had a book published about her transformation......why didn't she wait until she had completed her journey? No offence to anyone who bought it...
That probably had a lot more to do with the publishers than Trisha. Books like that need to be published when the author is at the height of their "fame" and relevance so it will sell well. If they'd waited a year or two it mightn't have sold at all.

Personally wouldn’t be boasting about it. Still morbidly obese and extremely unhealthy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.