Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to agree and it’s not trolling. Bating yourself into a smaller size just to say that is your size is ridiculous. Her bellybutton is visible through the dress and in time to come she will wish she opted for the real size she is. Lovely shade on her and thankfully make up less orange and brown that usual. She has great legs and with decent make up carries it well. I’m sorry but a dress too tight looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
She looks great and definitely has fab legs but it wouldn't matter what size you are, if a style isn't flattering then try other styles. Her middle is the problem area so A line dresses would be perfect. The bottom half of the navy dress is more flowy so doesn't emphasise as much. The same feedback would be given to anyone of any size as we all look better in some styles more than others. I like Trisha and hope she continues to keep going.

Reactions: 5
I think the singing sister is stunning!! ..but she doesn't need to pose so much.
Disappointed in Trisha that she heavily photoshops her size in pictures when its not the reality. Hair and make up are really lovely. The dress is similar style to other dresses, I guess maybe her choices are limited!

Reactions: 1
I think the singing sister is stunning!! ..but she doesn't need to pose so much.
Disappointed in Trisha that she heavily photoshops her size in pictures when its not the reality. Hair and make up are really lovely. The dress is similar style to other dresses, I guess maybe her choices are limited!
I suppose though if you were as big as what Trisha was she feels alot smaller and wants to show off her new body?
I lost weight in the past (I've since found it again) but found myself going for more fitted things that weren't necessary that nice but more because I could?
Like most high street shops do a 'plus size' range so choices aren't as limited as they once were.
I think Trisha has managed to get into a size 16/18 once and thinks that's it I'm that size in all clothes.. Like I can wear a 14 in sports leggings but would need an 18/20 in dresses just to suit my lumps and bumps 😂 I don't honestly think she photoshops herself though - maybe the odd filter but I don't think she properly photoshops.

Reactions: 6
Nationwide showed a different story to what Trisha shows. I was quite stunned. I don’t doubt life is hard overweight I’ve been there but if you won’t be honest with yourself then you’re never going to win

Reactions: 3
She really is. They're a good looking bunch of sisters to be fair. Trisha is also very pretty.

I know next sizes are true to size but Trisha has that dress bet to her . She needed a 20/22 minimum it looks so tight and uncomfy .

Reactions: 7
Did they really only have 25 at the wedding ! Be hard to limit it to twenty five with 8 sisters ( and partners)nieces , nephews , mom and dad and that was just one side !

Did they really only have 25 at the wedding ! Be hard to limit it to twenty five with 8 sisters ( and partners)nieces , nephews , mom and dad and that was just one side !
It is the law I abide by it!! They saved some money 250 were invited!!

Reactions: 2
She’s to chirpy for me today!! Anybody else..see Ireland got talent runner up getting in on it again today!! 😊

Reactions: 3
wow. Cant believe after drinking on friday she still wasnt able on a monday after a few drinks ON A FRIDAY to go and do some shopping? Like seriously was she absolutely hammered beyond belief? Grand die on a Saturday but by Sunday/ Monday get the act together. I honestly dont think she has learnt any lessons from the last lockdown . Its being talked about too much as if she is trying to convince herself and not us - that she wont let it happen again. I hope to be proven wrong

Reactions: 8
wow. Cant believe after drinking on friday she still wasnt able on a monday after a few drinks ON A FRIDAY to go and do some shopping? Like seriously was she absolutely hammered beyond belief? Grand die on a Saturday but by Sunday/ Monday get the act together. I honestly dont think she has learnt any lessons from the last lockdown . Its being talked about too much as if she is trying to convince herself and not us - that she wont let it happen again. I hope to be proven wrong
For her sake I hope I am wrong . But I can already feel her making excuses already , even if they are to do with a hangover . Without the gym she seems to have very little control and that isn't good . I hope she is able to keep up with therapy sessions but its a lot of excuses too. Im sure the word " reset" will be mentioned a lot , it already was the weekend . Hope she does well though

Reactions: 2
For her sake I hope I am wrong . But I can already feel her making excuses already , even if they are to do with a hangover . Without the gym she seems to have very little control and that isn't good . I hope she is able to keep up with therapy sessions but its a lot of excuses too. Im sure the word " reset" will be mentioned a lot , it already was the weekend . Hope she does well though
Well you watch this week she will get a delivery of nutri shite meals from the chancer Nathan Adams. I am shocked that she would eat that rubbish. She’s a qualified chef she has so much time on her hands I am so disappointed in her picking one of them up. I work everyday come home and cook from scratch. Her excuses are starting already..

No wonder she was cycling, walking & god knows what yesterday..Gulity conscience from eating & drinking way to much as I’d say it was all weekender session. I had done it myself in the past.

Reactions: 7
It’s Tuesday. It took her 4.5 days to get back ‘reset’ after a wedding. Con.

Ah to be fair a family wedding is a big deal so I would give her the few days recovery .

Reactions: 11
Ah to be fair a family wedding is a big deal so I would give her the few days recovery .
I think in Trisha's case she needs to be extra careful because of her weight. The majority of people are not her size. It seemed she worked really hard this month with all the walking... would be a shame to reverse it. Also.... I don't think her diet has been good since this second lockdown...

I think she's sabotaging already :cry:
We have had no step updates in a couple of days? She was doing them religiously. Shame to quit so close to the end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.