Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its completely orange i think
Honestly Trisha looks like she has really nice, even skin. The thick layers of too orange foundation and orangey eyeshadow are just too much for her. She'd look amazing with a proper foundation match - pale skin, dark hair, green eyes. Very striking.

Reactions: 10
Honestly Trisha looks like she has really nice, even skin. The thick layers of too orange foundation and orangey eyeshadow are just too much for her. She'd look amazing with a proper foundation match - pale skin, dark hair, green eyes. Very striking.
I always think she looks so much better without make up, wish she could see the same

Reactions: 4
It will be great to see her today at the wedding with professionally applied makeup! Hopefully she picks up some hints

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It will be great to see her today at the wedding with professionally applied makeup! Hopefully she picks up some hints
MUA's aren't allowed to do wedding makeup under level 5 so she'll be doing it again herself probably. Not even the bride can have hair/makeup professionally done at the moment! You'd know it's a load of men making these rules 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
MUA's aren't allowed to do wedding makeup under level 5 so she'll be doing it again herself probably. Not even the bride can have hair/makeup professionally done at the moment! You'd know it's a load of men making these rules 🙄
I think they can, saw a post from a tanning lady that you can get a letter from the gaurds and she could go and tan a wedging party..

Reactions: 1
There are only 3 nests in the whole packet of egg noodles from aldi. I looked through all the types of noodles they have incase I was wrong but the ones she has in the picture are the egg noodles I also use from aldi which are rectangular in shape and have 3 in the pack 🤷‍♀️ I am happy to admit I'm wrong if someone shows me different egg noodles I have missed.

I adjusted the xxl chicken weight to reflect smaller fillets, that was for 2 X 120g fillets

Just went back to check and she has said it is the pack of noodles I'm talking about
Fair enough. Anyway if she’s worked out the calories per potion she should know if there’s 2 or 3 in the dish

The neice & the singing sister don’t half fancy themselves! Nice colour dress on Trisha.

Reactions: 3
The neice & the singing sister don’t half fancy themselves! Nice colour dress on Trisha.
She looks lovely but I don’t understand why she wears that shape. I know she has a difficult shape to dress but she has good legs and is actually quite narrow, an a line skirt or dress (even if she had to get it taken in on the shoulders) would be so flattering on her. The belt is awkward.

i do admire her confidence though and a few days ago she was talking about how these events often stress and upset her but she was purposefully trying to be chilled out for this event. Her accessories are lovely, skin and hair is looking great and she seems happier.

Reactions: 6
She looks lovely but I don’t understand why she wears that shape. I know she has a difficult shape to dress but she has good legs and is actually quite narrow, an a line skirt or dress (even if she had to get it taken in on the shoulders) would be so flattering on her. The belt is awkward.

i do admire her confidence though and a few days ago she was talking about how these events often stress and upset her but she was purposefully trying to be chilled out for this event. Her accessories are lovely, skin and hair is looking great and she seems happier.
A V neck is always better in a dress I think!!

oh my god if they were lollipops theyd lick themselves.. they are mortifying....

Gorgeous colour and great legs but the cut is awful and does nothing for her at all .
couldnt agree more awful cut - she wore it before when she was slimmer its not a new dress and it looked better then. Something that went out from the waist and goes to the knee as she has fab legs. Wouldnt you think one of the sisters would help and say ok this would be better?

Reactions: 2
God she’s annoying the fame has gone to her head, how desperate for cash is she promoting water!
Omg i cannot deal with her.She is painful.Wait until she has to start getting the loose skin removed.It will be poor me.

Even one size bigger in that dress would have made all the difference, she's very good looking and has the legs but it's just too tight on her. If you wear an 18 in one dress it doesn't automatically mean your an 18 in all dresses! Dress for the fit not for the size on the label..
However she looks so happy which is nice to see. Her sisters dress is beaut!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.