Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom right corner weight loss?

Maybe?
But if she is down 30 inches the 4.5kg doesn't seem like the right number to me...

I'd say she might not be weighing herself or tracking her weight. Especially when she seems unstable about it. Might be part of her therapy frying to detach the number from her health and mood.

Reactions: 4
That's a weekly report and it said 4.5 was the same as the previous week so 9kg. That's nearly 20 pounds. Nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 6
That's a weekly report and it said 4.5 was the same as the previous week so 9kg. That's nearly 20 pounds. Nothing wrong with that
The fitbit pulls it forward every week and says same as previous week if theres no change recorded 🙈

According to mine I'm down 16lbs same as previous week and I havent recorded anything since April.... and I'm definitely not still down the 16lbs 🤣🤣

I am totally sick of her. Its a joke. She started in February 2018, and we are nearly into 2021.
The way some people defend her, you would swear she is Mother Theresa!!

Reactions: 9
I am totally sick of her. Its a joke. She started in February 2018, and we are nearly into 2021.
The way some people defend her, you would swear she is Mother Theresa!!
Everything is attacking her mental health if you say a word against her . Wouldnt be bothered arguing it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God she’s annoying the fame has gone to her head, how desperate for cash is she promoting water!

God she’s annoying the fame has gone to her head, how desperate for cash is she promoting water!
I just have to say that water is €1:62 saw it in a petrol station yesterday and it’s tiny!! Not for me I am not mean boy I am not getting ripped off!! You can buy a 5litre in Aldi for €1:29..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If there was a pay check in it she would flog her granny ! She is gone very unauthentic and shallow .. that’s why staying in Jacobs would have been better for her . Less distraction . Will she ever just get on with it ? Like roaring beat the bulge and resetting ! Just loose the weight 🤪

It seems huge! Definitely 3 portions... the 100g of shrimp plus 2 chicken breasts! It just highlights how much she doesn't really stick to normal portion sizes, in my opinion.... correct me if you think I am wrong! :)

I'd say 2 portions because dinner is a big meal... depends on time of day. Don't know if I'd be able to finish it because of all the chicken/prawns 🙈 620kcals is a good bit for dinner but I wouldnt say too much..
620kcals for dinner is grand if it fits into your lifestyle/food plan. My issue isn't the amount of cals, it's her saying its just under 400kcals when her recommendation is actually just over 600. People may not check this and just follow blindly. I only checked because I use those noodles regularly and know they are higher than what she mentioned.

Reactions: 5
620kcals for dinner is grand if it fits into your lifestyle/food plan. My issue isn't the amount of cals, it's her saying its just under 400kcals when her recommendation is actually just over 600. People may not check this and just follow blindly. I only checked because I use those noodles regularly and know they are higher than what she mentioned.

I didnt look at that I seen the 600cals per portion and the 2 vs 3 portions!

Definitely needs to fit your own plan too though you're dead right!

I didnt look at that I seen the 600cals per portion and the 2 vs 3 portions!

Definitely needs to fit your own plan too though you're dead right!
Yep in the recipe under the picture she says it works out as 392 cals per portion but doesnt say how many portions in the entire thing. Then a person asked her how many portions are in it and she says 2. So that means unless you were to check it out yourself, you would think all of that recipe is just under 800cals. I dont actually care how many cals are in it tbh, I just dont think its fair to mislead people. It also means I cant rely on any calorie amounts she has in her book.

Reactions: 6
She says 3 nests of egg noodles not the whole pack, the calories above are for a full packet. Also she could have used small chicken breasts not xxl

Reactions: 1
She says 3 nests of egg noodles not the whole pack, the calories above are for a full packet. Also she could have used small chicken breasts not xxl
There are only 3 nests in the whole packet of egg noodles from aldi. I looked through all the types of noodles they have incase I was wrong but the ones she has in the picture are the egg noodles I also use from aldi which are rectangular in shape and have 3 in the pack 🤷‍♀️ I am happy to admit I'm wrong if someone shows me different egg noodles I have missed.

I adjusted the xxl chicken weight to reflect smaller fillets, that was for 2 X 120g fillets

Just went back to check and she has said it is the pack of noodles I'm talking about

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.