Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has breakfast, goes to the gym AND then has 70g cereal afterwards??? That's like two meals. Seems a bit excessive to me. Those eggs look awful. So frustrating
Why also is she buying and using sugar laden granola from Aldi when in her book she has a recipe for homemade granola in her book with no sugar????
Oh sorry I forgot she’s paid by them.... silly me 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is Executive Head Chef so she should put in a lot of effort when preparing a meal! In my opinion, the presentation of the dishes is not very good and they do not look like what you would be served in Jacobs.

that would be like working from home, I wouldn’t be arsed preparing something for myself like I would in a restaurant. No way do chefs do that.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m lost what’s the point of the Dublin trip ?
According to her most recent story she seems to be promoting Aveeno moisturiser at some event? Absolutely no idea why they've chosen her to promote it, I've never heard her mention anything about skincare.

She really has gone full time #sp #collab blogger.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually speechless at how she’s sold her soul and the full cost to her is her weight loss because it’s clear there’s been no loss - mind blown why she’s at an Aveeno (or any skincare ) event... she’s too brash and loud for the skin / make up bits because I feel she forces her opinion and if your opinion differs then you’re wrong ?

Reactions: 6
Also very irresponsible to travel to Dublin from Cork, to go to an event of all things, given the Covid numbers at the moment. But I guess the compensation is too much to refuse.

Reactions: 8
Also very irresponsible to travel to Dublin from Cork, to go to an event of all things, given the Covid numbers at the moment. But I guess the compensation is too much to refuse.
Yes I'm shocked at the weekend away in Dublin considering it's an escalating hotspot. She would want to mind herself as people in the obese category are at higher risk of severe affects from covid.

Reactions: 2
I didn't even think of that! Wow...thats irresponsible. Is it not true that people who are obese are a higher risk if they pick up Covid?! ... She has lost the run of herself completely, or she needs to make up for lack of salary from Jacobs. Either way, she is not managing herself properly. Is the next road trip with Dan coming up soon or am I wrong? ... if it is, there will be a massive reset after that. Then we will start heading towards Christmas, and then there will be the biggest reset of all time in January 2021. I sound so pessimistic but based on her track record......

Reactions: 5
I’m actually speechless at how she’s sold her soul and the full cost to her is her weight loss because it’s clear there’s been no loss - mind blown why she’s at an Aveeno (or any skincare ) event... she’s too brash and loud for the skin / make up bits because I feel she forces her opinion and if your opinion differs then you’re wrong ?
Agree, far too brash and loud. Even when she is roaring about her breakfast in the morning its almost scary, and yes I can imagine she would not take kindly to someone even offering constructive criticism

Shocked It’s for aveeno . Have never seen her share anything about aveeno at all or talk about it ? And she isn’t a makeup / skin care blogger ? I don’t get the affinity / connection there ?! God she will take any pay cheque now . .. how will this help the much needed weight loss ? Guys she is essentially the same size / shape since I started following her . I’m embarrassed for her about aveeno as the person above said she is too loud and brash for a skincare brand

Yes I'm shocked at the weekend away in Dublin considering it's an escalating hotspot. She would want to mind herself as people in the obese category are at higher risk of severe affects from covid.
Ah would you give me a break.

Reactions: 1
Ah she got an early morning plug for the fit add!! Unbelievable..is the hotel free I wonder???

Why is everyone so shocked that she is an walking talking sales woman now. These Instagram people are making money hand over fist and they are going to keep doing it. It's a lucrative business and is probably not going to last forever. She doesn't care if Joan in west Cork loved her and is very disappointed in her that she's sold her soul. Trisha and all the rest of them will advertise stale bread and say it's divine if they are paid to do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is everyone so shocked that she is an walking talking sales woman now. These Instagram people are making money hand over fist and they are going to keep doing it. It's a lucrative business and is probably not going to last forever. She doesn't care if Joan in west Cork loved her and is very disappointed in her that she's sold her soul. Trisha and all the rest of them will advertise stale bread and say it's divine if they are paid to do it.
@Taylor17 you hit the nail right on the head!!

What is she at! Tips for exercise, squat proof leggings, how to get a skinny coffee in Starbucks.. is this for book 2? Because book 1 and transformation 1 and reset 4848 seems to be on a standstill. She’s definitely getting ready to launch her PT advice/career the way she’s full of tips and motivation and her phrase the other day ‘ I realised that I AM fitness’

Reactions: 5
What is she at! Tips for exercise, squat proof leggings, how to get a skinny coffee in Starbucks.. is this for book 2? Because book 1 and transformation 1 and reset 4848 seems to be on a standstill. She’s definitely getting ready to launch her PT advice/career the way she’s full of tips and motivation and her phrase the other day ‘ I realised that I AM fitness’
couldnt agree more. Would prefer her to lead by example and actually shed the weight first and then preach to us about skinny coffees in starbucks.. Hard to take her seriously when she hasnt actually lost any weight lately. If she loses that 30lbs i think we would all want some advice but until then i would just focus on that.

She’s definitely getting ready to launch her PT advice/career the way she’s full of tips and motivation and her phrase the other day ‘ I realised that I AM fitness’
She needs someone to reign her in- she's nowhere NEAR ready for a move like that? Whatever about becoming a PT (you don't need to be 'skinny' for that- though it helps if you look the part?) and giving exercise advice- she needs to be able to follow her own advice and face her excuses, and own her lack of progress. 😕

Reactions: 6
She’s becoming very annoying still no mention of no job or leaving Jacobs she’s never on the COVID payment still!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.