Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking too much positive shite about healthy food and cooking and exercise for someone who clearly isn’t losing weight but I would say this is because she’s doing the PT course. There’s a huge ‘ I’m your ideal PT because I’m not toned’ sales pitch coming I feel....?

Reactions: 5
She’s talking too much positive shite about healthy food and cooking and exercise for someone who clearly isn’t losing weight but I would say this is because she’s doing the PT course. There’s a huge ‘ I’m your ideal PT because I’m not toned’ sales pitch coming I feel....?
Yes 🙌🏻🙌🏻To this ! All backed and egged on by Dan ! “ I’m the best PT as I’ve been there“ .. Will be the line no doubt ... but you are STILL there Trisha . Loose the weight - stop talking about it , resetting for it , giving advice on how to do it - just loose the weight ...

Reactions: 1
It’s getting a bit much!! I think it’s all put on to be honest!!

Reactions: 4
No harm to Trisha but as much as I like her having her as my PT wouldn't really inspire me with confidence, not even anything to do with her weight / size but just the amount of times she has constantly 'reset' plus the fact she hasn't lost much herself despite harping on every bleeding day about it. She's her priorities all wrong, as has been raised before she needs to step away from insta and make herself her first priority. I would love to see her succeed as I think she's a genuine girl but she's fallen down the rabbit hole of insta fame and its doing her no favours at all!

Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened in Jacobs?! She was with them for years!! Maybe she is taking a sabbatical and if the insta life / celeb game she is chasing doesn't work out, she will to go back?! Just speculating

I wonder what happened in Jacobs?! She was with them for years!! Maybe she is taking a sabbatical and if the insta life / celeb game she is chasing doesn't work out, she will to go back?! Just speculating
She hadn’t addressed it at all!! Thought she loved her second family!!

Reactions: 3
She mentioned she was going there with the Nationwide crew so presumably she filmed something there? Maybe she's taking some kind of career break. It's all a bit odd.

Rightly so, she’s looking bigger than ever & pushing us with #ads for fit app, aldi recipes, protein shakes, workout gear - not to mention her book. She’s putting on this happy & healthy front but nothing is changing.

Really?? What happened??
Someone just said it’s all adverts now she has sold out! and that she’s more or less a fraud she’s still heavy etc..

Don’t agree with the name calling, but the insta fame has gone to her head
Absolutely she will adverts anything!! In her book( I read this here as I haven’t got her book) she makes homemade granola no sugar added, yet she’s using Aldi Granola which has sugar in it!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Don’t agree with the name calling, but the insta fame has gone to her head
Wait for the “ah sure god love ya Trisha brigade” telling her she’s fabulous inspirational etc..

She’s back to the old ways this week. Hasn’t revealed how much she’s lost in several weeks aka she’s not lost at all. Goal was 30 pounds and I think she last had lost 2 pounds of that. When asked she says it’s not all about the number!! This time Last year she wanted to lose 3 stone by Christmas and that never happened. She’s been called out many times on the fact that she hasn’t lost anything since the initial “100” pounds and has in fact gained. She’s no poster child for losing weight or fitness. She’ll be switching gyms and trainer yet again any day now. I remember those HUGE breakfasts she used to post as she liked most of her food in the am. Must have been at least 1000 calories on that alone. I really don’t know how she is an ambassador for anything. Jen from Jen’s journey on the other hand is so lovely and transparent. More importantly she’s put the hard work in Nd has the results to prove it..

Reactions: 8
Says it dosent bother her and is so happy and positive . The numbers dont matter and thats all that matters to her .... her how many stories and a grid post after someone messaged her. While I dont condone direct messaging or commenting about anyone she has lost herself completely. She says she would love to show her week to week loses but all she can you show you is her truth !? Which is non stop ads , no loses at all at the moment , swipe ups , shoving her book etc . So glad I unfollowed a few weeks ago but still check in now and again. Jens journey I followed instead and she is doing it instead of all talk and nonsense . Trisha is heading down coaching route and thats just not right.

Reactions: 6
She’s back to the old ways this week. Hasn’t revealed how much she’s lost in several weeks aka she’s not lost at all. Goal was 30 pounds and I think she last had lost 2 pounds of that. When asked she says it’s not all about the number!! This time Last year she wanted to lose 3 stone by Christmas and that never happened. She’s been called out many times on the fact that she hasn’t lost anything since the initial “100” pounds and has in fact gained. She’s no poster child for losing weight or fitness. She’ll be switching gyms and trainer yet again any day now. I remember those HUGE breakfasts she used to post as she liked most of her food in the am. Must have been at least 1000 calories on that alone. I really don’t know how she is an ambassador for anything. Jen from Jen’s journey on the other hand is so lovely and transparent. More importantly she’s put the hard work in Nd has the results to prove it..
Caroline’s SW journey is brilliant, she has 4 stone loft since January. She has all her food pictured and synned. She puts Sarah Burke to shame and she’s a S/W consultant with more restarts than a broken down car!! And advertising jellies!! 😂😂

I think Trisha is just a bullshit&er about everything. Herself, Sabby and Sandra Murphy.... each of them holds themselves up in such high regard and I don't find any of them inspiring or likable. Instagram has basically given a platform to those with huge egos and big gobs. Nothing else about them in my opinion. I am all for having drive and ambition, but I cant stand BS.
I am a Cork woman myself but they are just unbearable.
Sorry for going off topic, but eventually they just all become the same thing, big egos, no substance.

Reactions: 7
Never heard of Sabby, Caroline or Sarah? As for not being back at Jacobs I have no idea. Has it reopened yet? I would think with the amount of books she’s sold she won’t need to work for a while plus all her endorsements. I don’t buy anything that anyone on Instagram recommends. Nothing. Her new goal as of today is 10 stone!! Big difference from 30 pounds!!

Reactions: 2
Never heard of Sabby, Caroline or Sarah? As for not being back at Jacobs I have no idea. Has it reopened yet? I would think with the amount of books she’s sold she won’t need to work for a while plus all her endorsements. I don’t buy anything that anyone on Instagram recommends. Nothing. Her new goal as of today is 10 stone!! Big difference from 30 pounds!!
I know I wouldn’t know anything or anyone if it wasn’t for this page!! 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.