Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has too many people telling her hourly she is an inspiration , so brave and motivating. She can't see past cloud 9 she is on with attention . For her own sake she will be the only one failing. Also please stop with the orange foundation please 🙈

Reactions: 4
She has too many people telling her hourly she is an inspiration , so brave and motivating. She can't see past cloud 9 she is on with attention . For her own sake she will be the only one failing. Also please stop with the orange foundation please 🙈
Dan the creep around today with her!! It’s about her sister candles which btw are beautiful highly recommend looking at there Instagram page. But Trisha is making it all about her.. Shame she’s taking over the Marina market no doubt her books will be for sale also..

Reactions: 2
Becoming an absolute joke now. She’s bigger than ever & practically flaunting it. So much exercise can only mean secret eating / non adherence to food plan. I’m sure we will hear the next time she looses a pound 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s up to us to comment on her size .... we /she and everyone around her can also see it ! The problem I have with her is honesty.... there were a number of stories yesterday she put up basically saying it is her journey and she will reach her goal when ever she sees fit etc... and photos throughout her life at varying ages when she was ‘fat’ that she’s ok with.... that’s ok if you don’t have over 100k followers who believed in your journey from the start, bought your book and were motivated by you !
when people aren’t honest it fuels frustration in others .... as has been said here time & time again people want her to do well and reach her goals but honestly I’m not sure that’s what she wants for herself anymore....
She enjoys her gym days that’s obvious & she works her arse off when she’s there but also enjoys the ‘fame’ and money she’s getting from her page so much so that she’s lost her identity.... no longer a chef ... showing beautifully presented healthy food but now has sold out to the highest bidder & some of the pre-prepared food she showed last week my Labrador wouldn’t eat!
Its a shame that she’s gone this way as although she’s loud (which I think masks who she really is) seems like a lovely girl who if she did reach her goals would achieve so much more than she is now ..... both on a personal level and I’ve no doubt on a financial/ professional level....

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s up to us to comment on her size .... we /she and everyone around her can also see it ! The problem I have with her is honesty.... there were a number of stories yesterday she put up basically saying it is her journey and she will reach her goal when ever she sees fit etc... and photos throughout her life at varying ages when she was ‘fat’ that she’s ok with.... that’s ok if you don’t have over 100k followers who believed in your journey from the start, bought your book and were motivated by you !
when people aren’t honest it fuels frustration in others .... as has been said here time & time again people want her to do well and reach her goals but honestly I’m not sure that’s what she wants for herself anymore....
She enjoys her gym days that’s obvious & she works her arse off when she’s there but also enjoys the ‘fame’ and money she’s getting from her page so much so that she’s lost her identity.... no longer a chef ... showing beautifully presented healthy food but now has sold out to the highest bidder & some of the pre-prepared food she showed last week my Labrador wouldn’t eat!
Its a shame that she’s gone this way as although she’s loud (which I think masks who she really is) seems like a lovely girl who if she did reach her goals would achieve so much more than she is now ..... both on a personal level and I’ve no doubt on a financial/ professional level....
Very well said. She sold a book based on the food and plan that helped her. Now that’s cast aside and it’s her journey and her time and don’t forget now you’re a transformer so you must agree with her no matter how much you disagree ....

Reactions: 4
Very well said. She sold a book based on the food and plan that helped her. Now that’s cast aside and it’s her journey and her time and don’t forget now you’re a transformer so you must agree with her no matter how much you disagree ....
Yes absolutely lately I feel as if I’m being dictated to & I’m certainly not enjoying the content.... #ads, #collabs left right & centre .... how about sharing your journey honestly with weight updates, food diaries, exercise plans etc .... you could argue she does that minus the honest food diary & weight updates but constantly preaching & motivating yourself on a weekly basis by saying you’re resetting.... you’re fooling no one but yourself!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought the video she reshared that her sister took — I looked at it and thought she looks the same as she did 2 years ago . I was just really surprised ... like her face as well looked bigger or something when she turned around ?! I dunno could be just bad angles or something

Reactions: 3
Can someone fill me in...is she no longer working as a chef? I kind of drift in and iut of her stories. If she has wuit the day job for a life of flogging teeth whitenening strips it's a silly move.

Can someone fill me in...is she no longer working as a chef? I kind of drift in and iut of her stories. If she has wuit the day job for a life of flogging teeth whitenening strips it's a silly move.
She hasn’t addressed this at all..so we don’t know.

I think she has lost her way somewhat with the weight loss journey because of the whole fame/pr etc. I really enjoyed her posts before as she gave a bit of a warts n all sort of look on it but tbh it all looks a bit scripted nowadays. An honest weigh in and weekly updates as to how she is getting on with her journey would be far better and reach her audience better. Fair play to her on the weight she lost so far and the demons she fought and won but id like to see her continue on the journey and finish the job. That fella who does her pr etc is hardly needed?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone actually put a boiled egg into the George Foreman?

The image of them are haunting me and the thoughts of eating them makes me gag a little.

I'm looking for an independent review of a George'd boiled egg....

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The image of them are haunting me and the thoughts of eating them makes me gag a little.

LOL no never have! Also don’t know anyone that doesn’t do it either! It’s the height of laziness I still cannot believe she does it! It’s ridiculous I couldn’t eat it, why not eat it cold?!?!

I wonder how much she made off that book? I’m so nosey when it comes to instagrammers and how much they make 🤣

Last edited:
Why is she so up beat about frozen veg & curry powder? #FoolingNobody

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL no never have! Also don’t know anyone that doesn’t do it either! It’s the height of laziness I still cannot believe she does it! It’s ridiculous I couldn’t eat it, why not eat it cold?!?!
It literally takes about 8 minutes to boil and peel an egg!

Never heard of it 😂 and don't get the point of it, maybe it's to heat it up ?!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.