Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just had more old eggs for her last meal of the day.... I have to stop watching because they are making me want to vomit :sick:
I think Aldi should reconsider her as an ambassador and find someone who can put together meals that at least look somewhat appetizing ...whether you are on a diet or not.. its possible to make even simple things look delicious... jaysus what was she doing in Jacobs?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Went for a peak of her stories . She is having more snack boxes of chicken than she is letting on . Those f@#king eggs look absolutely horrendous.

I wouldn’t mind but free range irish eggs are delicious and it takes 60 seconds to scramble them like

Surely now that she's not working in Jacobs anymore she'd have more time to make a nicer breakfast for herself than reheated boiled eggs. And I don't care what diet/nutrition plan she's on, I don't see how sausages, rashers and granola with Nutella fit into it anywhere. They're like the first thing you cut down on when trying to lose weight, not eat multiple times per week! It's all so odd.

Ah lads her lunch. Boiled chicken and pineapple?! I would literally never step foot in Jacob’s lol
Couldn’t agree more . Like for a chef even the presentation is terrible . There are loads of healthy nicer looking dishes ... 🤢🤢🤢

Surely now that she's not working in Jacobs anymore she'd have more time to make a nicer breakfast for herself than reheated boiled eggs. And I don't care what diet/nutrition plan she's on, I don't see how sausages, rashers and granola with Nutella fit into it anywhere. They're like the first thing you cut down on when trying to lose weight, not eat multiple times per week! It's all so odd.
Couldn’t agree more .. the reheating of the egg makes zero sense and isn’t very safe in terms of reheating an egg yoke isnt advised . Also the rice crispies .. think they wouldn’t be any decent meal plan . Just feel like screaming into the phone - you are doing it alllllll wrong !

I nearly died at the curried veg and pasta being put together and then she said she was adding VINEGAR. It’s honestly vile. And that mince looks horrific.
Why isn’t she eating wholewheat .. white foods are empty calories .. like white pasta , white bread etc . She is 100% binging At night or drinking at the weekends .. she should be way slimmer by now . Look at jens journey - 10 stone In 2 years ! She just remained consistent and did it . And she is so consistent .. like her food looks good

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she should of said what made her gain so much weight in lockdown. It would of made her more sincere . Now more than ever its like she is eating a bowl of salad and those eggs 🤢 then binging the fridge or down the chippy with a snack box. There's a lot of dishonesty here . I find jens journey honest, she just had surgery and admitted she will put on weight cause she will eat what she likes until she is healed then get back to work . She dosent bullshit like Trisha .

Reactions: 7
Trisha should take a long look at Jens Journey....she is a true reflection of a transformation from being obese to healthy living

Reactions: 8
Watch this morning story - 2-3 mins of advice/motivation.., I reckon she’s lining herself up for online coaching ?
Trisha should take a long look at Jens Journey....she is a true reflection of a transformation from being obese to healthy living
Has she got all her surgery for free? Trisha should follow the S/W diet for awhile I think the weight would fall off her like Jen did first to lose a good few stone.

Reactions: 3
Has she got all her surgery for free? Trisha should follow the S/W diet for awhile I think the weight would fall off her like Jen did first to lose a good few stone.
No paid for it herself got a small discount for mentioning them. Im delighted for her - she deserves it. DEFO think Trisha should follow slimming world. Also she needs to be doing more cardio and less weights. She needs to shed more fat before she tones up.... I feel nothing is working for her at present.

• Angry
DEFO think Trisha should follow slimming world. Also she needs to be doing more cardio and less weights. She needs to shed more fat before she tones up.... I feel nothing is working for her at present.
SW won't help if she can't lose following a nutritionist's recommendations.
There's other (food related) issues going on behind the lack of progress- she's not eating less than she's burning which is the ultimate issue no matter what 'plan' she follows.
Also weights/resistence training is highly recommended for anyone trying to lose excess body fat. Cardio is excellent for heart/overall fitness levels, but 'lack' of cardio won't impact fat loss once the nutrition is under control.

Reactions: 10
Jen had thyroid issues as well so as soon as they were sorted and she cleaned up her diet, she lost weight quite quickly especially at first. I presume Trisha got her thyroid etc checked out. She must be consuming a huge amount of calories a day to put weight on as she'd burn a lot daily anyway at her size!

Reactions: 3
Rice, pineapple and BASIL?!?! With curried veg?

now I like a good ol’ combination at the best of times but Jesus that’s a whopper!

• Sick
So she has breakfast, goes to the gym AND then has 70g cereal afterwards??? That's like two meals. Seems a bit excessive to me. Those eggs look awful. So frustrating

Reactions: 5
So she has breakfast, goes to the gym AND then has 70g cereal afterwards??? That's like two meals. Seems a bit excessive to me. Those eggs look awful. So frustrating
Sounds almost like Trisha is dictating the "plan" ;) ....I'd say unit40 are terrified of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So no weight loss then ? When she lost 10lbs she was only too delighted for a grid post and multiple stories . Some weeks she skips weigh in ? This makes no sense .
You can’t pick and choose when to tell us / share weight loss or gain . It’s a weight loss / transformation page ...🙄 she clearly hasn’t lost any weight and instead of saying it she is glossed over it . I would prefer her to be honest about the gains and not just shout the losses from the roof top . She is has gone very disingenuous

Reactions: 7
It won’t look good for the gym either if she’s not losing it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.