Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but in her videos with her sister she is bigger than ever ! Doing those Qs game. A fitness instructor ?? That's not right ?? Jesus I give up. She is so consumed by everyone outside of her now she dosent even realise she needs to do her own journey.

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but in her videos with her sister she is bigger than ever ! Doing those Qs game. A fitness instructor ?? That's not right ?? Jesus I give up. She is so consumed by everyone outside of her now she dosent even realise she needs to do her own journey.
Agree. Its really shocking how big she is when you see her in a video. What on earth is she eating?! ...She can lift huge weights until the cows come home but she can forget it if she is consuming huge amounts of crap food. Feel sorry for her because she is not in touch with reality.

Reactions: 3
Trying to plug her sisters music page again

Reactions: 4
She had her chance of fame on the voice programme. They love the limelight, desperate for a bit of fame

Reactions: 2
I’m afraid the great Reset 2.0 hasn’t really done anything now that time has passed and things are more transparent.

Agree. Its really shocking how big she is when you see her in a video. What on earth is she eating?! ...She can lift huge weights until the cows come home but she can forget it if she is consuming huge amounts of crap food. Feel sorry for her because she is not in touch with reality.
I didn’t know and still don’t know what was the point of the Q&A ? I think to get her sister more exposure? Like she has completely been derailed . She looks very very big in those videos not sure If it’s the clothes or what ? Also she has never mentioned on the page she is doing a PT course ?! Why ?! I think there are several sides to trisha and we don’t see half of them . The time spent doing the ridiculous Q&A would have been better spent helping herself and keeping herself on track

I’m afraid the great Reset 2.0 hasn’t really done anything now that time has passed and things are more transparent.
An even bigger reset is coming after the holiday with Dan ..

I didn’t know and still don’t know what was the point of the Q&A ? I think to get her sister more exposure? Like she has completely been derailed . She looks very very big in those videos not sure If it’s the clothes or what ? Also she has never mentioned on the page she is doing a PT course ?! Why ?! I think there are several sides to trisha and we don’t see half of them . The time spent doing the ridiculous Q&A would have been better spent helping herself and keeping herself on track

An even bigger reset is coming after the holiday with Dan ..
Yeah ... hate to say it but think its likely. In a lot of her interviews she glorifies resetting too much. She makes it out to be a great thing, its not! Agree, Q&A seemed pointless. Her sister seems sweet. I just think Trisha will take any form of attention at this rate.

Reactions: 1
Watch this morning story - 2-3 mins of advice/motivation.., I reckon she’s lining herself up for online coaching ?

Her breakfast is just so vile. Boiling eggs and then reheating them on a george foreman? What on earth

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's doing Siobhan's PT course??? Oh jesus....there are so many 'better' accredited course she could do than that one? She got real bad advice there.
I don't understand it either- I think a nutrition diploma would have suited her goals better as despite cooking for a living she doesn't seem to know a lot about nutrition, and how to 'use' food to reach your goals.
All the exercise in the world doesn't matter a bit if your eating is crap. I do like her., I've followed her for a few years but I do think she's easily led/poorly advised. A month or two back she genuinely seemed to have had a wake up call re: sponsorships, her 'journey', dan the user etc but she's since slid back to non stop ads and no obvious sign of progress. :cautious:

Her mince and pasta and curried veg with Vinegar is just the most disgusting thing I’ve heard in a long time!! Let alone the meal that was before it! How the feck does she call herself a chef 😱🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s clear now what the problem is ? Or am I wrong ? Eating bland weird concoctions by day to fit/follow the plan and then by night is craving sugar/taste/grease/fat and gives in? There’s something not right. You can’t just have a plan of ‘70g of any cereal after gym’ . 70g of porridge would differ greatly to 70g of coco pops or Frosties. I’m no expert by any means but this isn’t right & the proof is in the absence of weight loss

Reactions: 11
It’s clear now what the problem is ? Or am I wrong ? Eating bland weird concoctions by day to fit/follow the plan and then by night is craving sugar/taste/grease/fat and gives in? There’s something not right. You can’t just have a plan of ‘70g of any cereal after gym’ . 70g of porridge would differ greatly to 70g of coco pops or Frosties. I’m no expert by any means but this isn’t right & the proof is in the absence of weight loss
She isn't being honest at all. The bland and weird concoctions is right 😂😂. What does she say again? "What you eat in private you wear in public" Come on Trisha girl you are not fooling anyone. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Her mince and pasta and curried veg with Vinegar is just the most disgusting thing I’ve heard in a long time!! Let alone the meal that was before it! How the feck does she call herself a chef 😱🤢
I've never in my life heard of anyone adding plain vingear to a pasta dish. Balsamic vinegar I could maybe understand but just regular vinegar? I can't even imagine what sort of flavour that would add. Bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she just put up a pic of her meal prep for the next few days including the curried veg with mince and vinegar pasta. Someone asked if she had any pictures of the recipes in her book and she said these are new recipes she is trying out. 😬 Please rethink Trish! For someone who claims to love food like she does she's not going to be able to stick with boiled chicken and dry pasta and mince for long. Diet shouldn't mean boring and bland.

Also, I'd be a bit pissed off if I'd bought her book, expecting to see her actually using some of the recipes to lose weight, and there's not a sight nor sound of them. So disingenuous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bought the book (more fool me!) don’t have too much weight to lose but was interested in her story .... can’t believe how disgusting these meals look never mind how they might taste ..... we eat with our eyes ...she should know that as a chef .... I’m so disappointed... she needs to go back to basics ...
Can’t say I feel sorry for her as she’s a grown woman who looks in the mirror every day and just now sees the € signs staring back at her & not the weight obviously ....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.