Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not working in Jacobs anymore? It reopened this week and nothing on her stories about it

Reactions: 1
What's this? Did she say why she's finishing the podcast with Dan?
Yes - today’s podcast announcement they’re taking a break & Trisha is starting her own one about weight loss etc ...

I would imagine it would make more sense to have someone on Nationwide who was previously obese and lost a huge amount of weight, is this not more logical? I will probably be murdered by Trisha's transformers for even uttering such a thing :rolleyes::rolleyes: Jen's Journey is surely a more logical choice if they want to feature this specific topic?
I find Jen so boring lately 😩 but I agree someone else would be more suited as much as I like trisha

Reactions: 3
Who is Dan going to cling onto next ?

He’s going to produce Trishas new podcast for her apparently 😳 she’s all ADDs at moment.. hardly the image for fitness apps, protein shakes, workout gear etc I really think if she just focused on herself for 6-9 months she would see huge changes

Reactions: 6
I remember her saying her calorie intake is or was 2200. I know f all about nutrition and calories but I feel she is misinformed and if she lowered it a little she would be flying it.

I remember her saying her calorie intake is or was 2200. I know f all about nutrition and calories but I feel she is misinformed and if she lowered it a little she would be flying it.

I hoped she was on the right path this time but when we hear of nationwide & her own podcast I still think there’s distractions....

Reactions: 5
Way too many calories for her. Two turkey rashers/ rice kirspies/Nutella. Hardly the healthiest food choices either

I hoped she was on the right path this time but when we hear of nationwide & her own podcast I still think there’s distractions....
She is totally attention seeking now. Addicted to the sound of her own voice. Addicted to the fame. Meanwhile making minimal losses in terms of weight

Never heard of Marty Guillfoil why is she promoting him!! Saying to follow him? I looked him up still not a clue?? Jesus I am old!! 😂😂

It's ok, not many know him!
He is or was in the tiktok house they set up 😂 cringe

Marty is a lovely guy (bit cheesey & poses for everything ) but a lovely harmless guy. He was on spin with Doireann Garrihy now he has how own show on spin. He got a load of stick online for entering the tiktok house (I don’t fully know what that is ) but he left because he was being trolled & called a predator which he isn’t. So his online friends are all sharing and showing the love. With regards to Trisha she acts like an in-lust school girl around him and is as inappropriate as she can be with Dan but anyway. Everything is an AD with her this week I really struggle to see why nationwide are featuring her AND she’s on insta looking for someone who ‘changed their life because of her book’ to feature too. Maybe continue changing your own life & focus on the one goal

I've unfollowed Trisha, I'm gutted because I think she is a lovely, normal person but her content isn't for me anymore. I would have enjoyed following her journey if it was her actual journey. Too many ads and swipe ups and I feel like I'm just tapping through all the time. When she goes to the gym it's an ad for fiit, when she eats it's an ad for aldi or some protein shake and when she goes to sleep it's that silly pharmacy that I'm not going to mention.

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed Trisha, I'm gutted because I think she is a lovely, normal person but her content isn't for me anymore. I would have enjoyed following her journey if it was her actual journey. Too many ads and swipe ups and I feel like I'm just tapping through all the time. When she goes to the gym it's an ad for fiit, when she eats it's an ad for aldi or some protein shake and when she goes to sleep it's that silly pharmacy that I'm not going to mention.

You have summed it up really well. I feel so sorry for people when I see the magnesium selling out. Christ I know what it’s like to have trouble sleeping we did IVF a few times & the hormones/injections used have me awake with the sweats. I would have paid anything for any supplement that I believed would help me sleep 😳. It’s wrong to advertise that fiit app in the gym because she pays for PT in that gym. If she was doing PT AND a fiit class her weight loss wouldn’t be as slowed down as it seems to be

Reactions: 6
Marty is a lovely guy (bit cheesey & poses for everything ) but a lovely harmless guy. He was on spin with Doireann Garrihy now he has how own show on spin. He got a load of stick online for entering the tiktok house (I don’t fully know what that is ) but he left because he was being trolled & called a predator which he isn’t. So his online friends are all sharing and showing the love. With regards to Trisha she acts like an in-lust school girl around him and is as inappropriate as she can be with Dan but anyway. Everything is an AD with her this week I really struggle to see why nationwide are featuring her AND she’s on insta looking for someone who ‘changed their life because of her book’ to feature too. Maybe continue changing your own life & focus on the one goal
Ah god... didnt know Marty was getting tit.. I used to listen to him on spin... he is a genuine fella... funny and takes the piss out of himself... doesnt take himself serious.. cant believe he was getting crap ..
Who was saying he was predatory etc ? X

Ah god... didnt know Marty was getting tit.. I used to listen to him on spin... he is a genuine fella... funny and takes the piss out of himself... doesnt take himself serious.. cant believe he was getting crap ..
Who was saying he was predatory etc ? X

Apparently all over Twitter (I’m not on Twitter ) but he was being called a predator for going in a house with ‘young female tik tokers’ - I’m not a fan of Doireann garrihy but she worded it really well on her Twitter (goss shared it ) x

It's ok, not many know him!
He is or was in the tiktok house they set up 😂 cringe
Must look up the TikTok house!! Don’t know that either!! 🤭🤭

It’s all ads now with her hair, makeup, leggings, toothbrush, Aldi, the list is endless..

Reactions: 2
Apparently all over Twitter (I’m not on Twitter ) but he was being called a predator for going in a house with ‘young female tik tokers’ - I’m not a fan of Doireann garrihy but she worded it really well on her Twitter (goss shared it ) x
Not on twitter either... thanks a mil.. will look on goss x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.