Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is back to the Trish of old (and it’s good!), but wouldn’t it be great if she could post one day without swipe ups and #ad? I’m here for your food and exercise and pep talks, not teeth whitening strips, Nike codes and Meaghers ads!

Reactions: 10
Her content is back to the Trish of old (and it’s good!), but wouldn’t it be great if she could post one day without swipe ups and #ad? I’m here for your food and exercise and pep talks, not teeth whitening strips, Nike codes and Meaghers ads!
Mad the way they all morph into the same isnt it... start out as a certain type of account. Then boom its ad this and gifted that...

Reactions: 8
In fairness it's seldom you would find a person to put all the time, effort and take the tit online and not take anything at all back. Once they're upfront about it sales wouldn't bother me hugely. Once they are true to a brand and not peddling all manner of tit.

Reactions: 5
Probably controversial thing to say or I might be vilified for saying this....but I was honestly so shocked at her downing the pint in the video....like wtf...

I think Dan's wife knows what side their bread is buttered and that's why she allows the constant contact and trips away. Nobody ever heard of Dan before Trisha, now he's hobnobbing with Roz and the Happy Pear furthering his own career.
That guy is a user!! Hopefully Trisha will cop on to him!! A free week away in a camper van!! Give me a break!! 🤷‍♀️

Rte nationwide programme is filming trishas journey?? Why??? Shouldn't she wait until she has achieved a bit more?

Reactions: 7
She’s still morbidly obese I just don’t understand it, I hope she does lose all the weight

Probably torn apart for saying this ... but was her big " reset " this time for TV ? Im hoping it was for herself to get her goal but seeing she is getting an Rte programme , I think she is trying very hard to make " transformers" a nationwide thing. Personal opinion so dont come for me 🙈

Reactions: 6
Probably torn apart for saying this ... but was her big " reset " this time for TV ? Im hoping it was for herself to get her goal but seeing she is getting an Rte programme , I think she is trying very hard to make " transformers" a nationwide thing. Personal opinion so dont come for me 🙈
I wouldn't be surprised. I think she should get off instagram for a while and sort herself out privately. Seems like she is more interested in her social media presence than her actual mindset and fitness journey. Its a joke that she has been interviewed three times on the brian keane fitness podcast for example. Like at least wait until she has gone for At least one month without resetting. Such a joke

I wouldn't be surprised. I think she should get off instagram for a while and sort herself out privately. Seems like she is more interested in her social media presence than her actual mindset and fitness journey. Its a joke that she has been interviewed three times on the brian keane fitness podcast for example. Like at least wait until she has gone for At least one month without resetting. Such a joke
She was on radio also last Thursday morning news talk..

Reactions: 2
I would imagine it would make more sense to have someone on Nationwide who was previously obese and lost a huge amount of weight, is this not more logical? I will probably be murdered by Trisha's transformers for even uttering such a thing :rolleyes::rolleyes: Jen's Journey is surely a more logical choice if they want to feature this specific topic?

I would imagine it would make more sense to have someone on Nationwide who was previously obese and lost a huge amount of weight, is this not more logical? I will probably be murdered by Trisha's transformers for even uttering such a thing :rolleyes::rolleyes: Jen's Journey is surely a more logical choice if they want to feature this specific topic?
She is not even halfway through her journey

Reactions: 4
And while I am on this topic, I just cannot take to her, even though I loved her at the beginning. But its like once you see the real character, you cannot unsee it. She has what seems to me a narcissistic personality, I unfollowed her today. She will drag this journey on for years. Boring now.

Dan sweeney will be all over her on RTE. No chance of him going anywhere now the leech. Though she loves attention from him. I unfollowed her tonight. Really thought the new reset was for her , not for a nationwide RTE programme . Theres a fine line between confident and cockiness and I think Trisha is cocky as hell now . Gets old fast .

And while I am on this topic, I just cannot take to her, even though I loved her at the beginning. But its like once you see the real character, you cannot unsee it. She has what seems to me a narcissistic personality, I unfollowed her today. She will drag this journey on for years. Boring now.
I have also unfollowed her. Sick of this merry go round nonsense. Acting like she is a warrior when in reality she is probably just a binge eater! Needs to do the graft offline and actually lose some weight so she can become credible as a 'transformer ' for once. Also harping on and on about her going to therapy- great that she has started this but what is she trying to prove by telling the whole world about it? Sick of her. Next

Reactions: 3
I admire her for her honesty about struggling with binge eating disorder which is more common than you think and not very well understood, and it carries a lot of shame and stigma.

However... her cooking lads. Most of her meals look like a dog’s dinner. I can’t believe she’s head chef of a posh looking restaurant? I would never go there after seeing the muck she puts up. That lasagna she put up a few weeks ago was atrocious.

Reactions: 4
I admire her for her honesty about struggling with binge eating disorder which is more common than you think and not very well understood, and it carries a lot of shame and stigma.

However... her cooking lads. Most of her meals look like a dog’s dinner. I can’t believe she’s head chef of a posh looking restaurant? I would never go there after seeing the muck she puts up. That lasagna she put up a few weeks ago was atrocious.
She could lay off the make up posts too.. stay in your own lane! Glad to hear she’s moving away (taking a break 🧐😉) from the podcast with Dan & starting her own !!!

Reactions: 1
I think Dan is an absolute dose! He's a chancer I think and so cocky!!! Trish is just boring at this stage! She needs to lose that Dan...he's a tool and a user!

She could lay off the make up posts too.. stay in your own lane! Glad to hear she’s moving away (taking a break 🧐😉) from the podcast with Dan & starting her own !!!
She’s changed so much all the adds and collabs are a dose!! Glad she’s gone from Dan he is a user..

Reactions: 2
That Marty lad wouldn’t be anywhere near her if she didn’t have a such a big following either, same as that leech dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.