Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way some people are talking you would swear we are driving down to Trishas house for a one to one shaming . She is being called out on her lies , Ads, swipes up etc . Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinions but I feel like when its pulling her up on facts its not really allowed by some. I dont think one person here in this thread didn't support the weight loss part. I guess its how you interpret what you see that she puts out there. There's weightloss journeys and then there's instagram journeys , which in my own opinion is Trishas. To come on a forum and say you're not comfortable with the way she is spoken about it 100% fine and your opinion. But facts are facts . People dont always like hearing them. I wish her the best of luck with her weightloss . Done with this thread now ✌
Newbie here, trisha blocked me for advising her she was kicking the boxing pad incorrectly and was risking hurting herself, all while her trainer was videoing her! Anyway she accused me of bullying her and blocked me... she gas done brilliantly with her weight loss so far but only at the beginning of a very long journey, perhaps the book should have waited till she was successful and kept the weight off?

Reactions: 11
Newbie here, trisha blocked me for advising her she was kicking the boxing pad incorrectly and was risking hurting herself, all while her trainer was videoing her! Anyway she accused me of bullying her and blocked me... she gas done brilliantly with her weight loss so far but only at the beginning of a very long journey, perhaps the book should have waited till she was successful and kept the weight off?
Really!! You can’t open your mouth these days good or bad. I personally think she’s putting on a front. I think she needs to take a break from social media.

It’s only ever been out making money with her every second story of hers is an ad
I agree it’s the same with all of them from Cork!!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god are you joking !! That is ludicrous!!how is that bullying ?! Jesus you can’t say anything now a days .. I just would like to see her loose a bit of weight now this week to prove to herself that this “ plan “ with this new trainer is working . ... I am skeptical of the cereal and the Nutella actually aiding in her weight loss . She is very determined would be nice to see it pay off !!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god are you joking !! That is ludicrous!!how is that bullying ?! Jesus you can’t say anything now a days .. I just would like to see her loose a bit of weight now this week to prove to herself that this “ plan “ with this new trainer is working . ... I am skeptical of the cereal and the Nutella actually aiding in her weight loss . She is very determined would be nice to see it pay off !!
Who is the new trainer??

That’s crazy! but I’m not surprised..had similar experience where I recommended/suggesting something to her and the response I got it was like I was trying to get her to sell something! Was very taken aback! Looks like it’s all selling on the brain! I have unfollowed her since, all it has become is selling vitamin powders and toothbrushes. I really used to look forward to her stories! I still wish her the best and hope she does achieve the weight loss she wants.

Reactions: 3
That’s crazy! but I’m not surprised..had similar experience where I recommended/suggesting something to her and the response I got it was like I was trying to get her to sell something! Was very taken aback! Looks like it’s all selling on the brain! I have unfollowed her since, all it has become is selling vitamin powders and toothbrushes. I really used to look forward to her stories! I still wish her the best and hope she does achieve the weight loss she wants.
Same I’ve unfollowed now . I feel like all it is is swipe ups . I am watching her a long time and she hasn’t made the progress I personally thought she would . She had huge momentum at the start and it’s all gone now . I would love to see her go back to being the girl from the beginning . I know people on this thread massively defend her but I feel she has let it all go to her head and is enjoying all the freebies too much . She has been on every podcast under the sun would rather she focused on the weight loss and on keeping herself motivated ! Don’t come at me now this thread is fierce for defending her !!hard to have an opposing opinion on it

Reactions: 7
Same I’ve unfollowed now . I feel like all it is is swipe ups . I am watching her a long time and she hasn’t made the progress I personally thought she would . She had huge momentum at the start and it’s all gone now . I would love to see her go back to being the girl from the beginning . I know people on this thread massively defend her but I feel she has let it all go to her head and is enjoying all the freebies too much . She has been on every podcast under the sun would rather she focused on the weight loss and on keeping herself motivated ! Don’t come at me now this thread is fierce for defending her !!hard to have an opposing opinion on it
Yeah your right ! It’s all for show I think she’s not as happy as she makes out. It’s all advertising now, shame really she hadn’t got past 100lbs she works hard in the gym fair play..

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she sounded on her stories 2 hours ago - hungover ? Like her voice is gone and she sounds wrecked ?! And she looked hanging ? I didnt she didn’t look Rested .. maybe she mentioned that she was going out / meeting friends and I missed it

Does anyone else think she sounded on her stories 2 hours ago - hungover ? Like her voice is gone and she sounds wrecked ?! And she looked hanging ? I didnt she didn’t look Rested .. maybe she mentioned that she was going out / meeting friends and I missed it
I’d say she has her period by the tampax post!! It wiped her out I’d say.. she looks exhausted alright 🙈

I’d say she has her period by the tampax post!! It wiped her out I’d say.. she looks exhausted alright 🙈
That’s more likely it god blesss her ! Sure pulls the floor out from under you ! She just looked really tired ! Sure don’t we all ha ha

That girl Jens Journey is so amazing...what she went through and what she achieved, and such a lovely personality. She is really inspiring
She also went on holidays abroad recently and didn't isolate so is being ripped apart on another thread over it.

Has Trisha reset again today?! ... hope she cracks it this time!! 🙌 ....
She is into the swipe ups lately, which is disappointing

Reactions: 4
Has Trisha reset again today?! ... hope she cracks it this time!! 🙌 ....
She is into the swipe ups lately, which is disappointing
I think it was setting a goal... rather than resetting i could be wrong. I just think she would be better off not saying it and just doing it. like it puts too much pressure on her then .

Reactions: 6
I think it was setting a goal... rather than resetting i could be wrong. I just think she would be better off not saying it and just doing it. like it puts too much pressure on her then .
Exactly ..... I will really feel for her if she doesn't reach this goal

2 lbs down I am happy for her and then the 28 to go . I just think is huge pressure on her and her mental health . Like what if she falls off the wagon again and has to have another massive reset ? I just think it adds to how much pressure she puts on herself . I don’t know if it keeps her accountable or keeps her under more pressure if that makes sense . Would love her to just achieve it 💕👌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.