Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's deleting all these comments 🤔 even the one quoted above has been deleted! To be fair, most of the other ones were pointless back and forth along the lines of "I'm right, no I'm right". They were just derailing the thread. No comments "bashing" her have been deleted as far as I can see.
I would imagine it was mods/admin who did it.

Reactions: 1
I remember she done one or two of Roz Purcells Hike life trips and was trying so many different ways to lose and that was a year and a half ago when I started following her . She was trying. Now its just if the gym can't fix me then ill change pt monthly and gym. Its TRISHA brand now , nothing to do with weightloss . I dont get her PT getting her to do muscle building? Now I've no clue about this stuff but surely more cardio is needed for weight loss ??
The more muscle you have, the more you burn fat. 1lb of fat takes up much more space than 1lbof muscle. Weight training also burns more calories after a workout than cardio.

Reactions: 7
Delighted that she said that the forum was true. And more delighted to see her get help. More power to you Trisha for not saying this was a bullying forum. Everyone here wants you to succeed and you absolutely can

Reactions: 27
Delighted that she said that the forum was true. And more delighted to see her get help. More power to you Trisha for not saying this was a bullying forum. Everyone here wants you to succeed and you absolutely can
I feel a lot of comments were constructive criticism here- no-one wants to see her fail? It can take outsiders views sometimes to make people see the bigger picture- especially if you're surrounded by insta-huns and users who have their own agenda- it would be very easy to get swept up in it all and lose your way a little? She's took on board what people said- didn't pull the 'bully' card (fair play!!) and I felt she was pretty honest about her faults and losing her way a little?

Reactions: 19
Amazing how Trisha said they weren't trolls here and the comments here helped her get restarted etc yet people are still basically saying in the comments oh don't mind the trolls hun etc. Jesus like did they even read the caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done Trisha for owning it girl 👏👏 I wish her all the best. I still think she's a genuine girl that got a bit lost.

Reactions: 13
So much respect for Trisha for owning it and not pulling the bullying card. Everyone wants her to succeed, no one more so than her friends and family I'm sure. She's a strong lady to keep pushing forward.

Reactions: 16
People who c
Amazing how Trisha said they weren't trolls here and the comments here helped her get restarted etc yet people are still basically saying in the comments oh don't mind the trolls hun etc. Jesus like did they even read the caption.
People who comment on other people who live their lives out on Instagram will always be seen as trolls even if the person being spoken about sees it as the truth. That’s their way of supporting them. In this case it helped Trisha to re-focus and see that she had been on the wrong path which is great that she found strength from it.
By Commenting on these threads I am certainly not waiting to see how many likes etc... I’m participating in debate and discussion with many people, some of whom I agree with and others I don’t. It amazes me how the majority of the people who commented that this thread was toxic, trolls etc... were all influencers / instagrammers themselves (a couple from family which is understandable as they will always defend each other) who put themselves out there show their whole lives, kids etc... online, get freebies left right & centre & make money from their followers but god forbid anyone comment on them!
It seems these people can sell make money from already inflated swipe up prices/discount codes and not be transparent but the people who are being ripped off should stay quiet !

anyway, back to what I originally was going to post, Well done to Trisha for recognising she had lost her way hopefully she will concentrate more on her own journey and achieve every success she deserves 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So much respect for Trisha for owning it and not pulling the bullying card. Everyone wants her to succeed, no one more so than her friends and family I'm sure. She's a strong lady to keep pushing forward.
couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 5
Good for her. Nobody ever said it was easy. Would love to see her reach her goals. Takes a lot of courage to have that level of self-honesty especially publically. Plenty instagrammers could a should take a leaf from that sentiment.

Reactions: 10
I am delighted for Trisha that she asked for help to really understand why she had such a setback on her journey over the last few months. She is addressing it and that takes a lot of balls. On this thread, we were all asking why she was not progressing and in fact going backwards. I believe this is very reasonable considering she started her journey on a public stage 2.5 years ago, her problems with weight loss stretch further back than that. Unfortunately if you are putting your whole journey on instagram and have thousands of followers and you put your yourself completely out there, people will be interested / intrigued, ask valid questions. This is the reality if you choose to do this. Trisha has been very smart and taken this in a positive way. I was however very taken aback by some of the comments from her transformers on her instagram post, some of which were bordering on abusive about supposed "trolls". We live in a world where you cannot even question anything and you are attacked by almost cult-like fans, its sad. Some many of us have said countless times we want her to succeed. I really hope she does!!! Peace ✌

I have so much respect for Trisha for her post on instagram. Good for her that she is taking steps to get help and that she understands most people have her best interests at heart. The people replying to her don’t seem to have understood her post because they are referring to trolls when she has stated herself that it isn’t trolling. I’d love to see her separate from Dan and get back on track. If he is a real friend he will give her some space. Underneath all her bravado she is quite vulnerable and I hate to see her taken advantage of.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, 😊less advertising and keep your friends close and your celebrity friends closure!! Don’t let them use you Trisha..

Well done Trisha, I listened to the podcast this morning. Brilliant and so brave. You owned it and were so honest, humble and genuine about it. Can’t wait to see the rest of your transformation unfold

Reactions: 14
I love her, so real. Wish her the best in her journey, just finished reading her book, she has had such cruelty toward her size, but her beautiful personality is infectious.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.