Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is over 60 recipies in this book that helped me lose the 100lbs . If you stick to these recipies it'll work guaranteed for weight loss. I used them to get down the initial 100lbs . There the core recipies for weight loss i designed.

Yeah not a diet book ...

Its clear to see a big divide between those who can see through the lies and those who see people attacking an obese person . Like I said make an appreciation thread and let that be it for this thread .
ok fair enough I don't have the book

but not to be pedantic...

But I don't think she is lying in the book- these recipes did help her loose 100lbs

I'm sure she was not sticking to her plan when she put back on some of the weight

just like the celeb videos - they weren't lying at the time of their dvds etc- they just didn't stick to the plan after

and she isn't lying now - she has admitted she has gained weight

wouldn't it be worse if she was part of the photoshop brigade?

Reactions: 2
I dont agree with anyone claiming they have transformed their body when they clearly have not, and literally making a business out of it.
Btw she simply had to say publicly on instagram that she had put on weight because she clearly had, and had been stuffing her face throughout the camper van trip with her dodgy business partner.

Reactions: 3
I dont agree with anyone claiming they have transformed their body when they clearly have not, and literally making a business out of it.
Btw she simply had to say publicly on instagram that she had put on weight because she clearly had, and had been stuffing her face throughout the camper van trip with her dodgy business partner.
she was using the 'transformation' before she lost any weight.
at no time has she claimed her transformation is finished.
She has said publicly she has put on weight again.

I don't think you can judge someone putting on weight during the pandemic, after loosing her jobs etc and back at home with the parents?
I put on weight anyway during that time, so I can relate!

Reactions: 4

I don't think you can judge someone putting on weight during the pandemic, after loosing her jobs etc and back at home with the parents?
We disagree on this, end of

Are you related to Trisha or a friend of hers cos you won’t back down? If so this isn’t the thread for you, you’re only hurting yourself coz your biased and care for her.

If not, then you are clearly not happy with this thread then don’t bother writing in it? Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 ... oh you need to be careful on this thread, you will be accused of bashing saint Trisha as opposed to speaking objectively about her weight loss journey so far
I only mentioned a lasagna dish😘😘 Maybe Tesco’s will #gift her one..

Reactions: 1
I'm no chef but even I have more than one dish you could make a lasagne in! Surely her mam must have something else in the kitchen she could have used 🤔

Pic with Dan is the day they first met. She was flying it, had successfully been loosing weight for nearly 18 months & completed her first mini marathon. Second side of pic, one of her most recent pics with Dan , nearly a year of being besties, gaining back half the weight & struggling to lose. This was taken when filming the travel vlog, advertising Symrove, revive, spotlight, selling a number 1 book 🙄🤔 and becoming an Aldi #BA. It’s as clear as day what is stopping her
This photo makes me so sad - she really was flying and has regressed big time. Ironic that Dan Clingy is in the pic on the left too. Not only does she need a reset, she needs to reevaluate what she wants out of this in terms of instafame, sponsored content etc. She had a very good job in Jacobs with decent pay i'm sure , is it the attention she's craving now? Whatever it is, it has completely derailed her

Reactions: 5
I don't think Trisha has left Jacobs? She said a few weeks ago that they are closed for renovations at the moment and will be reopening at the end of August. Their website says the same. I imagine she'll be going back then.

I don't think Trisha has left Jacobs? She said a few weeks ago that they are closed for renovations at the moment and will be reopening at the end of August. Their website says the same. I imagine she'll be going back then.
Maybe when she gets back to work it'll give her a better routine

Genuine question about weightloss . I remember someone asking her why dosent she ever share scales numbers in a DM or something a while back . She said she didn't look at the scales and didn't concentrate on numbers but she weighs in every week in the gym now ? I'm confused about this one..

Genuine question about weightloss . I remember someone asking her why dosent she ever share scales numbers in a DM or something a while back . She said she didn't look at the scales and didn't concentrate on numbers but she weighs in every week in the gym now ? I'm confused about this one..
She has never given her exact weight on insta- just vague numbers, right from the beginning. I imagine there's still a 'shame' element' of letting herself get so heavy and publishing that number? She has always weighed in when she was losing, she used to give loss updates every week or two. I'd say after the last few months she's even more pissed that she let it slide and is trying to get the numbers back down before she makes reference to her total losses again. I imagine her coach is the one doing the weekly weigh-in and apart from that she doesn't focus on it until then- then makes adjustments if necessary (like dropping her cals, increasing activity etc if she's not losing. )

I just thought for a weightloss account it would be better to give numbers as a lot of people follow her for weightloss themselves, all honesty as she says . Maybe its the shame thing but still.

I just thought for a weightloss account it would be better to give numbers as a lot of people follow her for weightloss themselves, all honesty as she says . Maybe its the shame thing but still.
Honestly that wouldn't annoy me? I follow a few weight loss accounts and the 'heavier' ones never refer to their actual weight, just their losses. It wouldn't matter to me if she as 30st, 25st, 20st as long as she's progressing as she hopes (which I hope she'll get back to!)

Reactions: 7
Honestly that wouldn't annoy me? I follow a few weight loss accounts and the 'heavier' ones never refer to their actual weight, just their losses. It wouldn't matter to me if she as 30st, 25st, 20st as long as she's progressing as she hopes (which I hope she'll get back to!)
It dosent annoy me ... never said that. Was genuinely just asking why was all .

So I see loads of comments are being deleted . Delete the whole thread then because its absolutely pathetic if you can't say a word against her .

Trishas appreciation thread it should of been called
exactly. Everyone wants her to do well. She had the method and recipe for success before. She printed and published it and sold it mid journey. Now she’s left that plan behind, still plugs it though and seems to be struggling to lose weight. Nothing untrue there - I hope she finds her way

Who's deleting all these comments 🤔 even the one quoted above has been deleted! To be fair, most of the other ones were pointless back and forth along the lines of "I'm right, no I'm right". They were just derailing the thread. No comments "bashing" her have been deleted as far as I can see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.