Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have no patience anymore for her "journey"... there are people with severe illnesses which they cannot overcome, she CAN overcome this... I would be more than happy for her to eventually beat the bulge...but I suggest she actually DOES it and in PRIVATE for the betterment of her health first and foremost, her happiness and also for her seemingly lovely family. Some people have much bigger battles to overcome. WE ALL want to achieve it. Please stop with your provoking comments
what exactly do you think is being provoked?

She can’t commit and be consistent with anything . She dropped the magazine and as you said was supposed to do it all about the trip.. the people who gave her all the free activities I’d say wanted something written up about it as well . Also the attitude is very inconsistent - at the start of lock down raving about walking and getting out in the air .. now moaning about 20 min walk .
jens journey is brilliant and does it all with a smile and such grace . She is consistent like day in day out . That girl is a true example of a transformation I think
That girl Jens Journey is so amazing...what she went through and what she achieved, and such a lovely personality. She is really inspiring

Reactions: 6
Trishas depression was to do with her weight. Everyone here wants her to succeed . The way she is going, is backwards & that’s why people are commenting. Nobody has said anything untrue - I’m sure Trisha is more than aware of the facts herself. If you hop on every thread with the mental health line you don’t belong on tattle. Facts aren’t bullying. She’s lining herself up for a downward spiral that nobody wants. I hope she has a true friend somewhere that will talk to her. But the fact remains that the book is now null and void unless she cleverly and rightfully decides to follow her own healthy eating again.

Reactions: 11
Trishas depression was to do with her weight. Everyone here wants her to succeed . The way she is going, is backwards & that’s why people are commenting. Nobody has said anything untrue - I’m sure Trisha is more than aware of the facts herself. If you hop on every thread with the mental health line you don’t belong on tattle. Facts aren’t bullying. She’s lining herself up for a downward spiral that nobody wants. I hope she has a true friend somewhere that will talk to her. But the fact remains that the book is now null and void unless she cleverly and rightfully decides to follow her own healthy eating again.
To be honest I think she will go down the surgery route a band maybe, than get offers of skin removal as the exercises and food plans are not working unfortunately. I hope she succeeds as weight is awful I struggle with losing 2 stones!! Your right her book is null and void you will get it by Christmas for €1:99 in the bargain bin!!

Reactions: 4
Any addiction is an awful struggle. Drink, drugs, smoking. Food is no different. I suppose the difference is she is publicly making money off the back of this addiction struggle. It's getting weird now.

Reactions: 8
Weight loss is really hard when you have food addiction issues, emotional eating triggers and are secret eating. Nobody should be shamed for that. I hate the whole 'just lose it' attitude towards overweight people. If it was really that easy none of us would be overweight. One thing that saddens me about weight loss accounts is that constant chasing a new fix, new solution, change of diet, new gym. Until she fixes the issues that cause her to overeat then she won't succeed - or if she does it won't last. I know that from experience. Battles are battles, no matter whether someone has a bigger fight than you, your fight is still hard. Someone elses hardship doesn't dimish yours just like putting out someone elses light doesn't make yours shine brighter.

I would love to see Trisha take a break from Insta and really focus on herself now, she seems a genuinely lovely person who has lost her way many times and it isn't easy or fun to see live that out in the public eye. I guess she thinks maybe being accountable to her followers will make her more likely to succeed but it doesn't really work like that. Anyway that's my twopence worth - I don't feel that comfortable with the way people are speaking about her and in turn people who are obese or struggle with weight loss journeys so I'm probably in the wrong place - over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The way some people are talking you would swear we are driving down to Trishas house for a one to one shaming . She is being called out on her lies , Ads, swipes up etc . Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinions but I feel like when its pulling her up on facts its not really allowed by some. I dont think one person here in this thread didn't support the weight loss part. I guess its how you interpret what you see that she puts out there. There's weightloss journeys and then there's instagram journeys , which in my own opinion is Trishas. To come on a forum and say you're not comfortable with the way she is spoken about it 100% fine and your opinion. But facts are facts . People dont always like hearing them. I wish her the best of luck with her weightloss . Done with this thread now ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weight loss is really hard when you have food addiction issues, emotional eating triggers and are secret eating. Nobody should be shamed for that. I hate the whole 'just lose it' attitude towards overweight people. If it was really that easy none of us would be overweight. One thing that saddens me about weight loss accounts is that constant chasing a new fix, new solution, change of diet, new gym. Until she fixes the issues that cause her to overeat then she won't succeed - or if she does it won't last. I know that from experience. Battles are battles, no matter whether someone has a bigger fight than you, your fight is still hard. Someone elses hardship doesn't dimish yours just like putting out someone elses light doesn't make yours shine brighter.

I would love to see Trisha take a break from Insta and really focus on herself now, she seems a genuinely lovely person who has lost her way many times and it isn't easy or fun to see live that out in the public eye. I guess she thinks maybe being accountable to her followers will make her more likely to succeed but it doesn't really work like that. Anyway that's my twopence worth - I don't feel that comfortable with the way people are speaking about her and in turn people who are obese or struggle with weight loss journeys so I'm probably in the wrong place - over and out.
Do you think its ethical on Trisha's part that she wrote a book in just a few months about her "transformation", charged people 20 EURO for it and is continuously trying various ways to make more money on the back of her obesity whilst not transforming at all?! It makes an absolute mockery of those people who genuinely worked their asses off to lose a lot of weight. And no, I don't think she is a genuine person, because genuine people do not operate like that.

Reactions: 10
Do you think its ethical on Trisha's part that she wrote a book in just a few months about her "transformation", charged people 20 EURO for it and is continuously trying various ways to make more money on the back of her obesity whilst not transforming at all?! It makes an absolute mockery of those people who genuinely worked their asses off to lose a lot of weight. And no, I don't think she is a genuine person, because genuine people do not operate like that.
At the moment ( since last year) has not lost a single pound and is lying about a lot regarding what she is actually eating. Her book was brilliant as I bought it but this same girl is not following anything she is saying in her book. I like Trisha but she needs to own that she has lied a lot. No one here has bullied her, I’ve read all the posts. People are fed up with the blatant lies. I would expect the same talk about me if I brought out a book of weight loss and hadn’t lost a pound in a year and need to lose a few stone. It’s a disgrace!!!

Just ignore the people calling it bulling cos they don’t even know what that word means.

Reactions: 5
I think you'll find an absolute sea of books written by people who have done something inspiring in their lives but are maybe no longer at that place or are struggling. Whether that's someone who was an alcoholic, a gambler, a drug addict. People succeed, they fall down, they get back up and so on and so forth. I don't think that makes them liars or not genuine, it makes them human. My journey isn't making a mockery of anyone else's, because it's my journey alone. I lost 5 stone last year, people were inspired. I wrote some blog posts, got compliments and shares and then gained it all back. I didn't fool anyone nor was I a liar or not genuine. I think Trisha is getting caught up in that heady Insta journey, it doesn't mean she isn't a nice person.

Reactions: 11
I think you'll find an absolute sea of books written by people who have done something inspiring in their lives but are maybe no longer at that place or are struggling. Whether that's someone who was an alcoholic, a gambler, a drug addict. People succeed, they fall down, they get back up and so on and so forth. I don't think that makes them liars or not genuine, it makes them human. My journey isn't making a mockery of anyone else's, because it's my journey alone. I lost 5 stone last year, people were inspired. I wrote some blog posts, got compliments and shares and then gained it all back. I didn't fool anyone nor was I a liar or not genuine. I think Trisha is getting caught up in that heady Insta journey, it doesn't mean she isn't a nice person.
I lost 2 stone and gained it back too difference is I never made money from it and conned people about how I did it only to give up 2 days later. I wouldn’t mind if she’s close to target but the girl is 20 stone, ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Good for you re your achievement, th
I lost 2 stone and gained it back too difference is I never made money from it and conned people about how I did it only to give up 2 days later. I wouldn’t mind if she’s close to target but the girl is 20 stone, ridiculous
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen anyone calling Trisha a horrible person. I think most of us would agree she seems lovely (and great craic!), but she's also not being totally transparent with her followers, some of whom I think are also pretty naive and follow everything Trish does as if their lives depended on it. That can be dangerous for them because Trisha isn't a weightloss professional. She's learning as she goes, which is fine, but publishing the book now made it look like she was 100% on top of her game when that couldn't be further from the truth. That's what's annoying people.

I personally don't think she's being dishonest but I do think she doesn't have the emotional maturity to deal with her highs and lows while they're happening. Instead we get her secretly eating and gaining weight during lockdown while flat out promoting that FIT app and working out everyday in her living room. It just doesn't come across great in hindsight, and I'm sure Trish knows that but it's much easier for her to reset and move on than actually face it and deal with it honestly while it's happening.

Reactions: 9
This has really made me realise that I shouldn't be on this site - I have no time for bashing people who are already struggling. 👋

This is facts. If you want an appreciation thread for her make one . Getting ridiculous you can't call someone out because they're obese . Nothing got to do with bashing . Its calling a spade a spade . Enough said. Good luck and all the best ✌

• Heart
This has really made me realise that I shouldn't be on this site - I have no time for bashing people who are already struggling. 👋
yes this thread does not sit right with me at all.
In any case, she was asked to write a book and she did - so it really should be the publishers you are going after really?
I don't have her book but I still think the story is relevant and I'm sure the recipes are good as she is a chef.
I don't think it is a 'diet' book from what I can make out more an autobiography with recipes...
She never has divulged her 'plan' from the start I don't think, as it was personal to her.
and also she always acknowledged her journey is far from over

I think thats different from the exercise and diet dvds that various 'celebs' have released over the years after loosing tons of weight, only to gain it back again

I think this is a 'blip' in Trisha's journey

Reactions: 6
There is over 60 recipies in this book that helped me lose the 100lbs . If you stick to these recipies it'll work guaranteed for weight loss. I used them to get down the initial 100lbs . There the core recipies for weight loss i designed.

Yeah not a diet book ...

Its clear to see a big divide between those who can see through the lies and those who see people attacking an obese person . Like I said make an appreciation thread and let that be it for this thread .

Right genuinely unfollowing this now as its become completely ridiculous you can't have an opinion unless its " ahh poor petal " .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.