Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you 100%, this thread up until this week was out of concern for her which is why I participated with my concerns about Dan being toxic. She has said frequently that there were points where she would want to give up not just on weight loss but on life and it’s always at the back of my mind. I really don’t like the recent comments about how she might never lose the weight or how she looks and assuming to know about how her weight loss plan works and if she isn’t following
the specific calorie deficit you think she should be then she is failing. Despite how she’s eating, it’s very clear that she is athletic and she hasn’t stopped working out and she explained her weight plateau was her trainer working out her calorie intake needed to sustain before any energy is lost.
You need to realise that she is a very very vulnerable person, and what you say could have a profound impact on her.
I would just like to add she also has very vulnerable followers who ask for weight loss advice on her Q&A a lot and she is misleading them telling them to follow her book and that will help get weight off.
I would love to see her succeed. She has reset countless times, so no, it isn't just comments here about " failing ". On Trishas own admission she is happy one day and the next miserable , which is worrying in itself and she obviously need to deal with that professionally or however she sees fit. Maybe flogging Ads and publishing books and being on instagram isn't good for someone who is very very vulnerable if her state of mind is that bad she should seek help .

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say before and lately she rarely ever drank and it was never a problem for her to quit or cut down and during lockdown she also said she could have a bottle a night?? She contradicted herself constantly
I noticed that - she use to say never missed it / never wanted it would miss her coffee more ! And now she is saying she has loads of drink and she could drink a full bottle complete and utter contradiction !!!! ! Also to the comment above why didn’t she keep running even without the park run fully agree ! Instead of using the FIIT expensive app running is free ?! Just to keep the 5km going .. it’s like she is really committed to anything ...

Reactions: 4
You also need to realize you participated too in saying a few things, no offense but pot kettle black much?

Im not innocent I said a few things too, and I like to think she wouldn’t be foolish to read this thread. She’s a blogger ie public figure and people talk. I only wanted to add my opinion that I spent 20 euro on a book 3 months ago and didn’t expect for her to be failing so soon and eating unhealthy and piling on the weight again.
I know the platform I posted on. And I didn’t say anything derogatory about her so I don’t think your pot and kettle theory applys to me really. I get that you’re pissed off after buying the book and all and I haven’t gone back through the comments to see what people have said and you specifically but I just think in general people need to be mindful of the state of mind of the person they’re talking about. Public figures aren’t immune to mental health issues, in fact the opposite

Reactions: 1
If you can’t cook a chicken there is no hope for you!! She’s lost the run of herself. How she put on 2 stone with all the exercise & walking she did really surprised me... it’s all Aldi and other adds now and Spotlight tooth brush which they are all plugging!!

Reactions: 3
Ladies and gents .. can I point out - this is not bullying trolling whatever it is facts . She has a weight loss book out that she HERSELF is now not even following as a plan to loose weight !! How ridiculous is that ? She has reset more times than the washing machine , with the personal trainer( trainers- multiple ones that she has changed several times ) food plans , created for her by her with her , and she is a chef - has written a book about loosing weight and STILL CANT SHIFT IT . I don’t think she is going back to Jacobs . I agree with the person above something instagrammable is coming .. the white rice from Aldi that she eats one pack has 420 calories .i don’t know what plan would allow you to eat that much white rice and expect you to loose weight ! Again .. not even following her own books plan now .. good bye and good night !

Reactions: 7
I know the platform I posted on. And I didn’t say anything derogatory about her so I don’t think your pot and kettle theory applys to me really. I get that you’re pissed off after buying the book and all and I haven’t gone back through the comments to see what people have said and you specifically but I just think in general people need to be mindful of the state of mind of the person they’re talking about. Public figures aren’t immune to mental health issues, in fact the opposite
I know public figures aren’t immune to mental health issues- however I am not writing to her directly on Instagram. This forum is not for bloggers to look themselves up on. Everyone has an opinion, saying all that I do hope shes ok and will never read this forum. Most bloggers out there right now have there own thread on this, it’s not just Trisha

Reactions: 5
Ladies and gents .. can I point out - this is not bullying trolling whatever it is facts . She has a weight loss book out that she HERSELF is now not even following as a plan to loose weight !! How ridiculous is that ? She has reset more times than the washing machine , with the personal trainer( trainers- multiple ones that she has changed several times ) food plans , created for her by her with her , and she is a chef - has written a book about loosing weight and STILL CANT SHIFT IT . I don’t think she is going back to Jacobs . I agree with the person above something instagrammable is coming .. the white rice from Aldi that she eats one pack has 420 calories .i don’t know what plan would allow you to eat that much white rice and expect you to loose weight ! Again .. not even following her own books plan now .. good bye and good night !
100% this . But you'll be told you're bullying 😒

Goodnight to you too xoxo

Reactions: 1
Just saw this on the group - see everything gets postponed now.., her magazine got cancelled after one month... the vlog for the holidays was meant to be up last weekend, then yesterday - like the laziness & non commitment isn’t how she used to be. Trisha if you read this you are worth so much more than the insta clicks for Dan! Look at all the people Dan has dropped !
She can’t commit and be consistent with anything . She dropped the magazine and as you said was supposed to do it all about the trip.. the people who gave her all the free activities I’d say wanted something written up about it as well . Also the attitude is very inconsistent - at the start of lock down raving about walking and getting out in the air .. now moaning about 20 min walk .
jens journey is brilliant and does it all with a smile and such grace . She is consistent like day in day out . That girl is a true example of a transformation I think

Reactions: 6
She can’t commit and be consistent with anything . She dropped the magazine and as you said was supposed to do it all about the trip.. the people who gave her all the free activities I’d say wanted something written up about it as well . Also the attitude is very inconsistent - at the start of lock down raving about walking and getting out in the air .. now moaning about 20 min walk .
jens journey is brilliant and does it all with a smile and such grace . She is consistent like day in day out . That girl is a true example of a transformation I think
Just had a look at Jen she promoting the awful jellies that’s a no from me!! Anyone promoting something that’s made from pork fat and sugar really must be getting a good payment!!

I know public figures aren’t immune to mental health issues- however I am not writing to her directly on Instagram. This forum is not for bloggers to look themselves up on. Everyone has an opinion, saying all that I do hope shes ok and will never read this forum. Most bloggers out there right now have there own thread on this, it’s not just Trisha
Yeah but most bloggers aren’t people who have been through serious depression, they’re people who have made themselves up to be public figures for years. I don’t think she’s used to that tbh. I get that she’s done stuff that would make you want to question her but at the end of the day she’s an extremely vulnerable person and that’s fairly obvious

Reactions: 2
Have you ever seen Mrs Hinch pages after pages after thread after thread on this . Im not a fan of hers but the abuse she gets . She is 2 years only on instagram and has severe anxiety to this day And before instagram and had depression. This thread is facts . So making Trisha out like she is the only person with depression to blog isn't correct.

100% this . But you'll be told you're bullying 😒
No one mentioned the B word, just be kind 😊

Have you ever seen Mrs Hinch pages after pages after thread after thread on this . Im not a fan of hers but the abuse she gets . She is 2 years only on instagram and has severe anxiety to this day And before instagram and had depression. This thread is facts . So making Trisha out like she is the only person with depression to blog isn't correct.
Never said she was the only one, just said it makes different from the normal ones. Doesn’t make it right in any way

Yeah but most bloggers aren’t people who have been through serious depression, they’re people who have made themselves up to be public figures for years. I don’t think she’s used to that tbh. I get that she’s done stuff that would make you want to question her but at the end of the day she’s an extremely vulnerable person and that’s fairly obvious
Melanie Murphy, Rosemary MacCabe, facesbygrace ( all who I love) all sufferered serious depression too

No one mentioned the B word, just be kind 😊

Never said she was the only one, just said it makes different from the normal ones. Doesn’t make it right in any way
Whats not right ?

People on here stating facts ?
Maybe this thread isn't for you then .

Reactions: 5
Whats not right ?

People on here stating facts ?
Maybe this thread isn't for you then .
Starting to think that myself.

Melanie Murphy, Rosemary MacCabe, facesbygrace ( all who I love) all sufferered serious depression too
I wouldn’t class them as seriously as Trisha in fairness now would you? Where you would literally give up on life because of how you feel about your appearance. Also they’ve been in the public eye for years and years and didn’t become famous for their body image.

Last edited:
Starting to think that myself.

I wouldn’t class them as seriously as Trisha in fairness now would you? Where you would literally give up on life because of how you feel about your appearance. Also they’ve been in the public eye for years and years and didn’t become famous for their body image.
Yes I would class them as serious as Trisha’s past depression. I’ve followed all 3 for years especially Melanie and Rosemary who really suffered bad with depression.

Caroline Foran is another one that suffered with serious depression

Yes I would class them as serious as Trisha’s past depression. I’ve followed all 3 for years especially Melanie and Rosemary who really suffered bad with depression.

Caroline Foran is another one that suffered with serious depression
Oh so have I, can you link me to their videos where they said they were ready to die from the depression like Trisha?

Trisha will make every penny she possibly can out of Instagram and won't have any regrets about it. Whether she loses weight or not, she will still cash in where she can. When the book came out she hadn't lost an ounce of weight in a good 12 months and people still rushed to buy it. She will make a comeback now and everyone will love her again. She's a smart lady. Hopefully she'll drop Dan. She definitely doesn't need him to market herself

Reactions: 8
Oh so have I, can you link me to their videos where they said they were ready to die from the depression like Trisha?
I just have no patience anymore for her "journey"... there are people with severe illnesses which they cannot overcome, she CAN overcome this... I would be more than happy for her to eventually beat the bulge...but I suggest she actually DOES it and in PRIVATE for the betterment of her health first and foremost, her happiness and also for her seemingly lovely family. Some people have much bigger battles to overcome. WE ALL want to achieve it. Please stop with your provoking comments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.