Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya rolling her eyes about being told to have a stroll šŸ™„...mustnā€™t be insta-worthy enough anymore

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt be shocked if she eventually gave in and got the gastric band . If she does she knows its end of brand Trisha

I wouldnt be shocked if she eventually gave in and got the gastric band . If she does she knows its end of brand Trisha
She will do the tears & trolling chat & a certain amount of people will tell her to do what she likes etc but she wants the fame now, and knows she has to lose the weight to keep up the beat the bulge story - wonder will she join SW or something I mean when youā€™re starting point is 20 stone really the first few stone shouldnā€™t be so much of a struggle

Trisha absolutely needs to talk to a professional about her issues around food and why she uses food as an emotional crutch. She can attempt to beat the bulge until the end of time but until she gets things right in her head it's never going to last.

Reactions: 6
Yeah like in twenty years is Trisha still going to be roaring beat the bulge around Cork but more or less the same size?! Drastic action needs to be taken, agree with the above, she needs to talk to a professional. I wouldn't mind but she seems to have a wonderful support system, her sisters seem lovely, she has so many of them, also has lovely parents. I think she has been totally mollycoddled all her life and now its really difficult to be tough with her.
God I hope she does it, for her family alone. I think they had to put up with a lot.

I dunno, I think expecting her to ditch a plan 3 weeks in cos she 'only' lost 7.5 pounds so far is very premature, and is why most people can't stick to diets, they are disappointed if they don't loose as much as they think they should and then say 'feic it' and go back to eating the way they did before. Then they say the diet didn't work. I think I can understand what Trisha's trainer is doing, seeing how many calories she needs to maintain, and then reduce. If they did an Adele and put her on 1,000 cals a day then of course she would loose loads of weight and thats not sustainable - unless you are Adele of course?
Maybe wait 3 months and then judge, weight loss is not linear.
Also I'm just concerned how people are speaking about a person who has admitted to being suicidal before, I would tread carefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just wish she hadnā€™t met Dan. I think sheā€™s be nearly at target now & really would love herself for what she has done for herself šŸ™šŸ¼

Reactions: 7
I dunno, I think expecting her to ditch a plan 3 weeks in cos she 'only' lost 7.5 pounds so far is very premature, and is why most people can't stick to diets, they are disappointed if they don't loose as much as they think they should and then say 'feic it' and go back to eating the way they did before. Then they say the diet didn't work. I think I can understand what Trisha's trainer is doing, seeing how many calories she needs to maintain, and then reduce. If they did an Adele and put her on 1,000 cals a day then of course she would loose loads of weight and thats not sustainable - unless you are Adele of course?
Also I'm just concerned how people are speaking about a person who has admitted to being suicidal before, I would tread carefully.
I donā€™t think people on this thread are being mean necessarily to Trisha .... they are stating facts if someone (& Iā€™m one) buys a book for ā‚¬20 with half of it dedicated to someoneā€™s journey (when theyā€™re not even finished it) & the rest of it with recipes that supposedly helped her lose 100lbs & sheā€™s no longer sticking to that formula then youā€™ve been conned!
I really hope she loses the weight... Iā€™m not feeling great about myself at the moment & only have 1 -1.5 stone to lose.... itā€™s great sheā€™s made some money from her ā€˜journeyā€™ so far but sheā€™s unfortunately gone completely off course & is prioritising #ad & swipe ups in favour of the original premise of the page which is a weight loss journey.
She was on the late late show inspiring people & on various podcasts unfortunately sheā€™s no longer inspiring and the only person who will eventually lose out is Trisha herself šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think people on this thread are being mean necessarily to Trisha .... they are stating facts if someone (& Iā€™m one) buys a book for ā‚¬20 with half of it dedicated to someoneā€™s journey (when theyā€™re not even finished it) & the rest of it with recipes that supposedly helped her lose 100lbs & sheā€™s no longer sticking to that formula then youā€™ve been conned!
I really hope she loses the weight... Iā€™m not feeling great about myself at the moment & only have 1 -1.5 stone to lose.... itā€™s great sheā€™s made some money from her ā€˜journeyā€™ so far but sheā€™s unfortunately gone completely off course & is prioritising #ad & swipe ups in favour of the original premise of the page which is a weight loss journey.
She was on the late late show inspiring people & on various podcasts unfortunately sheā€™s no longer inspiring and the only person who will eventually lose out is Trisha herself šŸ˜¢
100%.
100%. Its the constant lying about it all. Bringing out the book this early was her big mistake. Then admitting to gaining 25 pounds back less than a few weeks later . She has an attitude problem. She knows she has an attitude problem to her weight. She does need professional help , her sisters begged her to get some. When people feel like they're being sold a lot of lies its not good. People would of bought that book not just for her story but how to lose weight like her and now its just a contradiction. If she went about it the right way people would understand. Its the lying about it then the posts out of no where thats she is tbe best she has ever been and 2 days later its she's gained 25 pounds and is miserable . Just be honest . I was rooting for her all the time but since January its gotten out of hand. Of course I would love to see her succeed in her weight loss . She isnt going to do that lying to herself and others while trying to make a career out of that. That's a fact. Fingers crossed she pulls it together

Reactions: 5
I bought the book in the hope of loosing weight. And as Iā€™ve mentioned above Iā€™m working with a PT now in relation to this as we aim for our third baby via IVF again this year/2021. Trisha sold the book on the face that she lost 100 pounds with these recipes, all of which you can buy cheaply in Aldi. Which I thought surely I can loose my 21-28 pounds so. But in fact sheā€™s not following that plan at all anymore and despite doing the odd cooking/Aldi demo - she piled on the weight. Nobody has an issue with that & we know weight loss isnā€™t linear. But the book (which is only out a few months!!!!) isnā€™t even a reflection of her journey anymore. Thatā€™s what annoying. Sheā€™s left her plan behind , sheā€™s not really consistent for more than a few weeks & she has an attitude towards it - even the walk this morning ! She was sour, a 20 minute walk !!!! The book is a farse now & if she does eventually shed all the weight sheā€™s lost the opportunity of a proper, decent ā€˜finished the transformation/journeyā€™ book because nobody will trust her

100%.

100%. Its the constant lying about it all. Bringing out the book this early was her big mistake. Then admitting to gaining 25 pounds back less than a few weeks later . She has an attitude problem. She knows she has an attitude problem to her weight. She does need professional help , her sisters begged her to get some. When people feel like they're being sold a lot of lies its not good. People would of bought that book not just for her story but how to lose weight like her and now its just a contradiction. If she went about it the right way people would understand. Its the lying about it then the posts out of no where thats she is tbe best she has ever been and 2 days later its she's gained 25 pounds and is miserable . Just be honest . I was rooting for her all the time but since January its gotten out of hand. Of course I would love to see her succeed in her weight loss . She isnt going to do that lying to herself and others while trying to make a career out of that. That's a fact. Fingers crossed she pulls it together
Totally agree. I loved her at the beginning of her journey, loved her personality and thought she was great craic. Overtime it seems her priorities are about something else, we all know about them. But like I said drastic action needs to be taken now. She needs to be seriously tough and brutally honest with herself and FINALLY get down to a healthy weight. Everyone wants her to succeed

She always says " if it is to be, it is up to me " . Sort that attitude Trisha , its toxic and bringing you down . Get back to basics , drop Dan the user , you do you and get your goal.

• Heart
Just saw this on the group - see everything gets postponed now.., her magazine got cancelled after one month... the vlog for the holidays was meant to be up last weekend, then yesterday - like the laziness & non commitment isnā€™t how she used to be. Trisha if you read this you are worth so much more than the insta clicks for Dan! Look at all the people Dan has dropped !

Attachments

Reactions: 2
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» Well said . Some of comments here ā€œ suggestingā€ what Trisha should be doin are ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» Well said . Some of comments here ā€œ suggestingā€ what Trisha should be doin are ridiculous.
Is it just me or is 7.5lbs not amazing for 3 weeks? I accept she's maintained for 2 but sure how bad. Down is down like. She'll lose it in her own time. Why are people in such a rush with it? If it take her a year or 5 years at least she's back trying again. And I really am not her biggest fan.

Everyone wants to see her succeed . Not lie and publish a book that means very little now. People with weight loss goals could see her as inspiration

Reactions: 4
I would love to see her succeed . I think she will be desperately sad and unhappy if she continues to struggle with it. Weight loss is bleeping hard but you have to have to have to work at it constantly x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you 100%, this thread up until this week was out of concern for her which is why I participated with my concerns about Dan being toxic. She has said frequently that there were points where she would want to give up not just on weight loss but on life and itā€™s always at the back of my mind. I really donā€™t like the recent comments about how she might never lose the weight or how she looks and assuming to know about how her weight loss plan works and if she isnā€™t following
the specific calorie deficit you think she should be then she is failing. Despite how sheā€™s eating, itā€™s very clear that she is athletic and she hasnā€™t stopped working out and she explained her weight plateau was her trainer working out her calorie intake needed to sustain before any energy is lost.
You need to realise that she is a very very vulnerable person, and what you say could have a profound impact on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You need to realise that she is a very very vulnerable person, and what you say could have a profound impact on her.
You also need to realize you participated too in saying a few things, no offense but pot kettle black much?

Im not innocent I said a few things too, and I like to think she wouldnā€™t be foolish to read this thread. Sheā€™s a blogger ie public figure and people talk. I only wanted to add my opinion that I spent 20 euro on a book 3 months ago and didnā€™t expect for her to be failing so soon and eating unhealthy and piling on the weight again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.