Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh block block block… she’s a joke at this stage… she needs to come off Instagram and sort her head out…
She won't give up the gram or take a break, its her source of income now.

I knew she would deflect from the real issue and turn everything back on people calling her out and having an opinion ( not bullying).

Reactions: 11
Saying she was publicly mocked on the Her.ie post. Nobody was mocking her people were calling her out over lying about the steps. She’s a born liar !!!!!!

Reactions: 14
This is not bullying this is a narcissist desperately trying to control the narrative.....
Shouldnt the question have been "Hey Fitbit I'm doing a step challenge and walking 15k every day yet bizarrely I only have 30 zone minutes in the day.Explain how this is possible."😂😂
That's a strange way to talk to a company...why would you tell them that you're bate from the steps....they're probably not even Irish.

Reactions: 23
Out of interest does your watch match your "new" step count with the manually added steps?
Yeah because I was playing around with the adding feature and gave myself a fright when my watch started buzzing to congratulate me on 30k steps 🤣 had to resync to get it back to my actual steps!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sadly anyone with any addiction is a compulsive liar, it goes with the territory so don't expect much truth from her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Have a look at her story this morning… she is losing the plot… such drama about being bullied… hiding behind a screen and typing a load of shite because she can’t come on and talk with all the lies she’s telling… she put up a screenshot of a message she got from Fitbit saying you can’t manually add steps… I googled it and it turns out you can… is there anyone on here with a Fitbit that can do a short video showing how it can be done… this one needs to be stopped in her tracks … this is a screenshot I took saying you can manually add steps
I just manually added steps by adjusting the finish time of my walk, today. I only found out here that can be done.

To be fair, I did a 40 min walk (v slow pace) and only got 9 active minutes. It’s not proof she is cheating.

Fitbit only said you cannot add steps on the screen. You add them on the app.

Out of interest does your watch match your "new" step count with the manually added steps?
Mine did

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's infuriating that she's trying to deflect all this into an opportunity for her to throw out the bullying card. She was called out on lying / faking what she was doing, now she's basically saying oh I don't film my walks in case it triggers those that feel they need to compete/ can't compete. Suddenly she's an elite athlete. How come she didn't or doesn't come on camera and say all this. My guess is because when she writes it she can easily backtrack and script it . On camera she'd get all flustered trying to remember her lies. When you're telling the truth you don't need to have a good memory. At the end of the day Trisha he proof will be in the pudding. Come October you should have significant evidence of how much exercise you've been doing. The inches lost will silence all your critics. Won't it Trisha ?????

Reactions: 15
The inches should already silence the critics … 20 days of 20000 steps is 400000 steps… there should be a visible difference already… this one will have the brass neck to come on Instagram and say she’s lost a load… she will back that statement up with a photo shopped picture .. at the end of the day we all know and she knows that she did not do the steps and she’s fooling nobody only gullible transformers… false advertising at its best

Why did Fitbit lie in the email, surely they know you can manually add steps etc. has anyone contacted them maybe the email was a fake?

Why did Fitbit lie in the email, surely they know you can manually add steps etc. has anyone contacted them maybe the email was a fake?
They just said you cannot manually add steps on a Fitbit device. Which is correct. What you can do it as steps on the FitBit app, which then added steps on my device.

TT tags them for free. Guess they stressed the not adding to advice. They are technically right there but you can add steps to the app.

Reactions: 9
It looks like an insta or twitter DM from Fitbit and technically what they have said is true - you can't manually add steps on the watch. But you can add an exercise and it updates your steps to more than you have done

Reactions: 4
It looks like an insta or twitter DM from Fitbit and technically what they have said is true - you can't manually add steps on the watch. But you can add an exercise and it updates your steps to more than you have done
It’s a very strange message from Fitbit.

So now if you like someone’s comment and that comment doesn’t gel with Trisha’s view of the world, you are by default a bully and blocked. Well, Trisha, if this isn’t the most immature attitude!!
Mocked in public and being called out for lies are two completely different things!!! She is actually delusional if she doesn’t see anything wrong with her behaviour

Reactions: 21
So now if you like someone’s comment and that comment doesn’t gel with Trisha’s view of the world, you are by default a bully and blocked. Well, Trisha, if this isn’t the most immature attitude!!
Oh no, no, no.... Trisha you bleep, you just messed with the wrong witch. How DARE you try and call me a bully. You lying POS. I have defended you here and I donated a large sum to Debra Ireland to make up for your disgrace. I liked comments that called you a sell out (you are) and for lying about your steps (again you are) and you call that bullying??? I'm going to write to every single investigative journalist in Ireland about your lies. I will make sure you are exposed and your 15 minutes of IG fame crash and burn. When Ireland sees your lies, the McDonalds kitchen won't want you. I know someone at Ireland AM. I invite you to come on there and have a chat with me about how you have not lied. How you took every step you claim to, how you have not fixed the steps on your fitbit. How you very honestly wrote a weight loss book while binge eating. How you're a good honest representative of Debra Ireland. Let's chat on a very public forum where you can not block or hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no, no, no.... Trisha you bleep, you just messed with the wrong witch. How DARE you try and call me a bully. You lying POS. I have defended you here and I donated a large sum to Debra Ireland to make up for your disgrace. I liked comments that called you a sell out (you are) and for lying about your steps (again you are) and you call that bullying??? I'm going to write to every single investigative journalist in Ireland about your lies. I will make sure you are exposed and your 15 minutes of IG fame crash and burn. When Ireland sees your lies, the McDonalds kitchen won't want you. I know someone at Ireland AM. I invite you to come on there and have a chat with me about how you have not lied. How you took every step you claim to, how you have not fixed the steps on your fitbit. How you very honestly wrote a weight loss book while binge eating. How you're a good honest representative of Debra Ireland. Let's chat on a very public forum where you can not block or hide.
She messaged you direct? or did you message her? I'm confused?

Reactions: 1
She messaged you direct? or did you message her? I'm confused?
She wrote that she blocked people who liked the comments on the her.ie post because they are bullies too. I'm one of the people she blocked for liking the comments.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.