Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would even suggest half the bullying stories are exaggerated for effect … let be honest the steps are manually adjusted so why not adjust everything else. When did we last see a weight loss post ? March ? After skipping Feb of course, and a giant Jan reset. But in April and May she started flogging her book. Sorry but she’s a liar and she’s a bully to those poor misfortunes that are overweight & see her as inspiration. The only thing she inspires me to do is not do my make up like a tinker come drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love to know if anyone here has emailed or Dm 'd her directly, as she blamed that as the means of her online bullying woe, i know i never have 🤔 be curious to see how many if any have, i prefer to vent here but i certainly have never fat shamed,

Reactions: 8
I would love to know if anyone here has emailed or Dm 'd her directly, as she blamed that as the means of her online bullying woe, i know i never have 🤔 be curious to see how many if any have, i prefer to vent here but i certainly have never fat shamed,
No, I have never DM-Ed her directly. I got blocked for liking someone’s comment on Herdotie.
That’s the level of her! Insecure and a c€@t!

I have not emailed or DM'd her. I know that online bullying is real. It's very possible that she gets mean, shaming DM's but I feel Trisha's idea of being "bullied" is distorted. She mentioned people calling her fake, lying about steps, that she's a sell out.... those are truths. If you are not blocked, and go to her "therapy" highlight, the first slide takes you to a post where she talks about Tattle and how we are not bullies and how everything said here is true. Trisha blocks people who question her about anything. If she is getting uncalled for comments about her weight in DM's (she's open about being obese so anyone DMing her calling her names to do with that, imo is uncalled for) that's not cool. But to be using that to try and make all her lies go away, is bullshit.

Reactions: 11
I was blocked for asking would she be putting up co Clare restaurant recommendations after her stay cation - got a snotty message back highlighted I use to follow. When I came back and said I did but felt we had reach different parts of our weight loss journey and but want her to succeed so I check back in to see how she is getting on. I got an ok back and then Blocked

Reactions: 6
20210920_145206.jpg

For those who have been blocked and can't see the post I mentioned earlier. Let's all take in the parts where TRISHA says that we are not trolls, everything we've said is true and that she IS a fraud. This post is from Aug 2020. She is still in the exact same place she was when she wrote this. Trisha you should probably read this back to yourself a few hundred times.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have never messaged her… I don’t agree with anyone messaging her and calling her names in connection with her weight… this is not a bullying forum … everyone here is for the most part respectful and just naming the bullshit… she’s upset over this space and what happened on Her.Ie… maybe there are others venting directly to her but she reads this everyday because anything brought up here she tries to fix the next day… I have no problem with her weight as long as she’s not holding herself up as an example of healthy living and weight loss… she is like a spoilt child … can’t take the truth

Reactions: 20
I think those stories are exaggerated too..the one of walking into the pizza place and everybody laughed at the comment about 2 pizzas and not 2 slices..please.It is not a rarity to be fat,if a man made that comment in a late night takeaway the majority of people in there would think he was a dick or be overweight themselves ....

Someone here exposed her before and said she lied ages ago about abuse she took from people on a train travelling to Dublin,they said it never happened.

I know people who lie regularly and they are the most sensitive people because you can unravel them as quick as you challenge them.

She had a lesson served to her this past week, she could have come on today and said look I set too high a goal with the steps and failed,I lied about my step count etc.

She didn't even address it!!!It is the very reason her name has been hot the past week and she couldn't even speak about it!!Total denial.
And then a 7k walk.Unless she met a guest of wind that blew her upper body to the side that picture is distorted.
I just dont even know what to say anymore,to be caught lying...never address the lie...blame something totally different...
Surely now people who are even devoted to her can suss something isnt right.

Reactions: 16
Anyone have any idea why the 7km watch face doesn’t have a step count and the watch face tonight does? I don’t own a fit bit so am unsure !!

Reactions: 2
Anyone have any idea why the 7km watch face doesn’t have a step count and the watch face tonight does? I don’t own a fit bit so am unsure !!
I’m not 100% but i do it for running, you can select exercise and click walk or run etc. When you end it it gives you a summary. Might be the screen.

Trisha isn’t doing her steps so she has deflected by making it all about being bullied. I don’t condone anyone get at her about her weight but I also don’t condone her lying. By releasing a second book she has put herself under the spotlight and therefore under more pressure. I think that is really what is effecting her.

Reactions: 15
Have a look at her story this morning… she is losing the plot… such drama about being bullied… hiding behind a screen and typing a load of shite because she can’t come on and talk with all the lies she’s telling… she put up a screenshot of a message she got from Fitbit saying you can’t manually add steps… I googled it and it turns out you can… is there anyone on here with a Fitbit that can do a short video showing how it can be done… this one needs to be stopped in her tracks … this is a screenshot I took saying you can manually add steps

Attachments

Jesus she’s unreal… she has no conscience whatsoever… surely her sheep will eventually wake up… Trisha you are making an absolute fool of yourself… have the guts to come on camera and tell the truth… you are digging a bigger hole by continuing to lie… give it up… we all know you’re not doing the steps

Reactions: 7
Why would you message fitbit instead of just hitting the edit button on the screen on the app to check ?

What is the edit button for if not to edit your steps?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.