Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically sheā€™s taking time off to focus on herself and her health and then coming back

in other words sheā€™s going off to put on 2 stone over Christmas in secret and will back with a new book for Jan 2022 reset

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Basically sheā€™s taking time off to focus on herself and her health and then coming back

in other words sheā€™s going off to put on 2 stone over Christmas in secret and will back with a new book for Jan 2022 reset
Will this be like when she "switches off" in Clare by posting every second of her day, roaring into the camera non stop about some two bit pharmacy brand make up and multiple daily posts of her jumping jacking into the sea?

Her page/brand has no purpose if she's no longer even pretending to lose weight. Be interesting to see where this "time off" is spent on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will this be like when she "switches off" in Clare by posting every second of her day, roaring into the camera non stop about some two bit pharmacy brand make up and multiple daily posts of her jumping jacking into the sea?

Her page/brand has no purpose if she's no longer even pretending to lose weight. Be interesting to see where this "time off" is spent on.
Really interested to see what will emerge from this because she has been on a couple of breaks away recently, no obligation to have posted during that time.

Reactions: 7
God and I thought every day was glorious and delicious and magical šŸ™„ absolute eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BREAKDOWN coming in....5....4......3.....

"Oh I was not happy at all at all, sure I was ateing supermacs out of house and home. I know I was saying I was happy but I bleeping hate myself. You know the way I keep saying I am so honest, and you know the way I have never done that, well I am doing that again. Because I am a great big contradictory lying bleep"

She has been on 210k followers now the last month, no increase. She really thinks she is an influencer the bleeping eejit.

"I didn't even take a day off when I was writing two of Ireland's best selling books" - bleeping hell. Whatta bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How long is this break sheā€™s taking? Maybe it is exactly what she needs to sort herself out and itā€™s what some of us on here have been telling her for ages. She needs to realise that her demons are with herself and not the trolls in her DMs.

Reactions: 11
How long is this break sheā€™s taking? Maybe it is exactly what she needs to sort herself out and itā€™s what some of us on here have been telling her for ages. She needs to realise that her demons are with herself and not the trolls in her DMs.
She's only taking a week off

Reactions: 1
I started walking in the evening time a month ago and ate three healthy meals a day and I have toned up and lost nearly a stone. Granted, I was not as heavy as Trisha, but I was creeping up to a size 18 when I was always a 14-16. Itā€™s not that hard if you put your mind to it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I doubt a couple of days off will sort out her issues. I never understand the need to explain taking time out. Itā€™s not an airport, we donā€™t need a departure briefing šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so lazy she is not an inspiration to anyone. Time off from what she does feck all.

Reactions: 4
She is so lazy she is not an inspiration to anyone. Time off from what she does feck all.
She's going to prepare a bank of 12 videos to just "pop up" while she's off! So....she's not going to be off or rather we will still be subjected to her roaring at us to buy bright orange foundation and matching orange eye shadow from Meaghers pharmacy for the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we get a sob story about how things arenā€™t going to planā€¦ then make sure you vote for me and here is a code for spotlight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I started walking in the evening time a month ago and ate three healthy meals a day and I have toned up and lost nearly a stone. Granted, I was not as heavy as Trisha, but I was creeping up to a size 18 when I was always a 14-16. Itā€™s not that hard if you put your mind to it.
Good work!! What youā€™ve outlined above is exactly what she is not doing. You assessed the situation, realised what was ā€œgoing wrongā€ and took logical corrective action. All the psycho babble and inspirational quotes she comes out with all add up to nothing when youā€™re too darn lazy or just plain fooling yourself.

You need to do the work - go on the walks, watch the portion sizes, day in, day out. Itā€™s tedious and slow going, but the only thing that works.

(I have gained and lost hundreds of pounds in my day. Thereā€™s no magic solution).

Reactions: 12
Only starting following her recently. But everytime I look in2 Instagram she is on
Abit confused as she said she took a break from gram. But she is on th whole time nt sure how much longer I cam put up with that voice.

Reactions: 2
Only starting following her recently. But everytime I look in2 Instagram she is on
Abit confused as she said she took a break from gram. But she is on th whole time nt sure how much longer I cam put up with that voice.
May I ask as a new follower, what led you to her?

Reactions: 3
Her voice is really starting to go through me, itā€™s the awful sounding hoarse voice itā€™s absolutely dreadful also not helped by all the shouting and roaring.

Reactions: 1
Hi TrishšŸ‘šŸ‘ I thought it would be more about weight loss and th progress. However just seems 2 b selling stuff all th time.
LOL I ain't Trisha I can assure you, but love that craic. Lol. She be on here for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.